Bravo

Bangkok Trip Report

Next walked to senso. Everytime i go to senso i have to walk past 1-2 times and then walk back again haha because senso is the most like exposed massage place, sometimes im too shy to enter straigt away. I remember my very first time, i walked past it back and forth at least 3-4 times before quickly entering. 

Ive always been to arena/senso/prince only on my past few trips for convenience (i always stay at le meridien), all walkable distance. I did went to the old hero, but not the new one.

Great report, I smiled reading it as your Senso reaction is exactly the same like mine , it must be some shy river flowing underground the place as usually I feel the same, passing by , returning , passing by and finally brave to enter. 

Also always have goose bumps when entering ,here  and at Arena only and wonder what in may be as other places I enter without such tribulations.

Only explanation I have for myself is that those are two places where I always  leave happy.

I see your first day being very busy , another habit we share.

Go to MyHero, chances are you won't be disappointed. In Silom area ogle boys at Nakarat and Bangkok massage and chances are you will find somebody you'll like. It's good at times to stop monodiet and try something new    or return to places not seen for long time.

Waiting impatiently for the next installment but remember  - your fun comes well ahead of self-imposed forum duties , LOL

if you are looking for other places, there are few more places to go like vck club, nine spa, banana for the gay massage. For mixed massage place, where u can still choose the guy from ipad (usually 5-6 only) with low possibility of HE, Prime is my go to. I usually choose the best looking or guys with best arms, since they are all wearing the uniform and most of them looks better in person. I also go for wat pho massage if i were to take the boat as those area, ill do lots of walking and their foot massage is really good and makes my foot feels like new.

I went on sunday. Its not advertised online, i didnt know until it happened as well. I added ratchafa on line, and asked them when the next one is ( sauna mania has no contact only phone number, and they said ratchada and sauna mania is same owner, in fact they were the ones who told me that sauna mania has party but didnt mention when), they said next ones in next month, but to check with them when im back in bangkok. I guess after the recent raid its more hush hush and less advertised, but do call them if ur in town i guess

Theres this boy in dreamboys who wears a cap without and number tag. Hes rly hot heh, but i guess unoffable. I rmb a few years back he did have a number tag, guess now he gets enough from tips and stuff to not need to be offed.

Btw disclaimer to newbies is that i tip higher than the minimum tip/ maybe market rate? Idk, some ppl say i spoil market, 

In the end i still stuck to senso/arena instead of trying new places. Monodiet isnt too bad, after all, its the boy thst matters.

1.boy in question can be booked for a few days. always better to ask that assume he is not offable

2. Don't worry about those who say that you spoil market, you do not.

Guys know what market pays and if you pay more for good service  or even for your good feeling it sends to them right signal - that it pays to go that extra mile and  make client happy , not just satisfied.

3. I agree with you about monodiet but it won't hurt to have eyes opened as at one point, God forbid , regular guy (s) may take you for granted and service may deteriorate while expectancies will go other way, unfortunatey I know a bit what I'm taking about from own experience.

But yes , why to look for unknown when known quality is right in front of us and smiling.

Great report and waiting for more

if you are looking for other places, there are few more places to go like vck club, nine spa, banana for the gay massage. .

Update; on TravelgayAsia there is a recent review from a visitor, that calvin/Kelvin told that banana now does no more ''special service''.

Wat Pho is mainly populair among Aseans, there is no need at all to make the trek to there, many say its like a big factory with often masseurs in training, BKK has msg-shops at every streetcorner and busstop and about any shopping centre, you'll never know how good/bad it will be beforehand.

So far i like to take things by the ear. After we are both done with messing ard, if he starts dressing up then ill just pay them short time rate, if they shower and come back naked and just go into bed then ill just take it as long time ha. Sometimes they ask if i want them to stay after we r done, then ill see how based on my mood, so yea.. i dont like to long term just anyone, like if the messing around is bad i dont want to long time either. So far never had any issues with this arrangement. But im the kind of guy that dosent like a schedule, just give me a return ticket and accomodation and im ready to go anywhere heh.

Too bad the Senso Web Site does not include all the guys you mentioned.

Always good to see their Pic!!

that's typical to many massage places- websites are outdated and showing many boys long gone and not showing those  actually working.

For umpteenth time the same advice from me  - go and see for yourself

For umpteenth time the same advice from me  - go and see for yourself

Very good advice. 

About 80% of my massages are set up when I see a cute lad sat outside a massage shop & walk directly up to him to ask for a massage.   

I suppose this is more difficult where the masseurs are half dressed and therefore hiding in the shop.  

However, I don't think much harm is done if you walk in, decide you don't like the offer and make some excuse to walk out again.

However, I don't think much harm is done if you walk in, decide you don't like the offer and make some excuse to walk out again.

no harm done, it may feel awkward but places and guys are used to it , I witnessed it many times and never noticed any nasty grimaces or comments, . maybe just ' him no like" or " him shy".

Best excuse , if somebody  needs one is to pat yourself on empty pocket and say ' I forgot money" - that part everybody will understand.

Thanks for your report. After long absence, it inspired me to go to Sauna Mania again to inquire about show, or even better watch/join. So I went on Sat15dec2018 and arrived 18:35, and I was lucky: preparations for show in progress. And I like what I saw and touched later. Receptionist says show is Fri Sat Sun 19:00. I will be back!

I do the same thing with go go bars. before sitting I give it the once over, If I don't like what I see I simply say "sorry and leave. No need to sit and buy a drink.

Absolutely if the drinks cost 350 baht or more, you're entitled to spend 20 seconds or so deciding if the bar is OK first.

In some cases about 3 seconds do it. Walk in see about 4 scruffy tattooed types on their phones. Back out before they even make it to the stage.

Just don't do what some tourists do and try to watch the entertainment for several minutes without buying a drink. Thankfully this is rare (& typically cheapskates from India etc)