Guest Vasilevs

Boys Zag club in Patong Phuket

Guest Vasilevs

Hello! I have a question about guys in a white T-shirt from the Zag club in Paradise complex Patong. What is their role in this club? My English does not allow to understand what the presenter is talking about announcing their appearance on the stage.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

You mean the thai guys performing on stage and interacting/drinking with guests between shows? 

I know a thai guy who has been a "model" at Zag Club for some time (currently he is not). He will label himself "model" rather than coyote dancer or even worse go-go boy (they are not go-go boys). They get paid to appear on stage and perform shows - first show will be fully dressed (often jeans and boots) or shirtless - second show will be in speedos or other sexy outfit. During the shows they will accept tips or quick drink shots from the audience and between shows they will mingle with guests on the floor, join their tables to drink and chat with guests (you are of course required to buy drinks for them or to "open bottle" with them). Some will be gay - some are obviously straight guys. Most have fit/lean/gym bodies of course. So you could label the guys "hot and friendly hosts or entertainers" encouraging you to spent money in the bar/club.

It is the same concept that you find in other Thai gay clubs like Fake or RCA in BKK

I'm not sure the models can be "offed" but I guess if they like you and you make a generous offer exceptions can be made - after all this is Thailand...