paborn

Toronto and Montreal

Some years ago I was often in Toronto and Montreal and had fantastic times. There was a hustler bar in Toronto called sneakers ( closed now I think ) and a hustler stroll a block away. Montreal had any number of places and it's own "stroll".

Does anyone have current information?

Stock bar is still opened. Dancers are now muscle type. Some with good endowments. Their website (www.stockbar.com/en) even has a paid section with the live shows. Used to like it more as the variety was greater. You could see twinks, skaters and muscle types but now is mainly muscles and some with too much steroid. There are more straight dancers than gay, I would say.

Campus, (www.campusmtl.com) that used to be all muscles, is now more mixed.

Taboo is more twinks and young types. So it's my regular spot (!!!). More gay than straight dancers. Very enjoyable place.

Bar Adonis just reopened during last April (www.barladonis.ca). Also twinks but not necessarily good bodies but always have one or 2 dancers that stand out.

Private dances are $15 CAD at Taboo and Adonis and dancers are really in your lap.

I can vouch for it (!!)

Dances are $20 at Stock and Campus and I cannot say anything on how "friendly" dancers are when in their cubicule as most are not my type and it's been too long since I asked for a private dance.

In case people ask: I do not know if the dancers are offable. Prostitution in Canada is illegal and client asking for sex service are prosecuted. If offable, it would be something dealt directly with the dancer and it would be after hours as the guys have to be working for the bar until closing at 3am. Bar would not be involved and thus no off fee.

Naturally all meeting apps are useful in Montreal.

I know there at least 2 bars in Toronto but cannot comment as it has been too long since i went.