sgdan

G-boys

I recently visited the new(?) G boys at wall street soi and was wondering if anyone understands t

How that place works?

When i visited on wed the place was practically empty except for one other person. 350 for entrance and an extremely watered down. I offered 16 a drink(350) only to find out that he was more of the DJ there and not part of the show.

Was a very sweet guy and pleasantly surprised to find out that he is gay. As it was my first time, i made a mistake of assuming their second show was at midnight only to find out it starts at 1am...The other boys there also seemed quite bored as there was really nothing much happening, inaddition to a very nosy mamasan conatantly inturrupting my conversation with my chosen guy(wasnt very pleased at this point); i decided to off the boy for a ST (500 off fee + 1500) they offered rooms nearby for 600.

I think the best part was probably when we arrived at my room and he offered to bottom or top depending on what i wanted.

Anyone else tried G-boys and had the same experience?

A bar with no customers, disinterested boys and a mamasan harassing customers. That would not be the only bar operating like this. Happily, there are other good bars, so just move on.

The way to deal with the mamasan is to very firmly tell him to go away. Several times if necessary. And after being harassed, make damn sure he gets no tip, as tips are for good service, not harassment.

Incidentally, with all the changes, which bars now have twinks, which have muscle & which have a mix ?

Multiple of reasons but main reason is boys there isnt to my liking, add that to pushy mamasan who keep pestering me and even the boys (the one i didnt like) keep coming to me asking to buy them drinks, and then giving changes in coins to when they can simply gives me 100 baht notes. The show was ok, but i cant have a good time watchig when the mamasan keep asking.

I don't recall any problems with mamasans at Freshboys / last visit in Oct / . Like everywhere else if they ask for undeserved tip I tell them I tip only if they let me to touch their cock.

Works always, only exception is doorman at Hot male , one with bandanna, deal is a deal, I placed my 100 baht deep in his undies right there at the bottom of stirs and we both had a good laugh.

Freshboys has and always had good mix of types and if I have time or money to visit only one bar in the soi it will be them.

Whenever change comes in coins in any place I scoop them all and put whatever tip I intend to give in note/s/.

That is common practice in all tipping countries , to give  a change in small denominations to make tipping easier. Immagine settling 400 tab with 500 bill and getting change of 100 baht note, lots of patrons would grab a note without even thinking about tip so no reason to complain that bar personnel is acting smart.    

Guest Promsak

I tried freshboys, had a mix of twinks and twunks, 1-2 hunks, good mix of ages, decent show. 1 very pushy mamasan! Ugh, at least the others still decent.

Tried the Gboys show after at 1am, not worth haha; my boy told me its because many boys got offed, maybe.

Is this Freshboys Twilight or Patpong2?

I have tried to add G-boys to Google maps. Despite adding an outside photo, they seem to have not accepted the edit.

If they carry on like this, the maps will become less useful.

I have tried to add G-boys to Google maps. Despite adding an outside photo, they seem to have not accepted the edit.

If they carry on like this, the maps will become less useful.

Don't hold your breath. When I reported an error, it took several months for them to move Na Kluea from the Big Buddha to its true location. And looking just now I see the Big Buddha is currently "Gran Buda".

Well I posted the location on Google maps whilst stood in the street by the bar & included a photo taken with my Android phone. So Google have a photo & know precisely where it was taken. Their algorithms should be capable of processing this instantaneously.

Perhaps google are not progressing as fast as they should.