Avb2135

Tipping boys in Eros Sar

Hi guys, i’m a newbie so please bear with me. On my last visit to Pattaya I was in Eros Bar. I had some drinks and offed a guy. While I was there I noticed another patron went down on at least 2 boys. I thought it was hot and if I can get up the nerve want to try it on my next visit which is later this week. My question is do the boys get the standard 1000 or do you give them more because you are not paying an off fee, or do they get less because it super short time? I just want to do the right thing, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Suck or wank a boy off in Sunee, at say Eros, Good Boys, or Nice boys and its a pretty standard 300 baht; 500 if they do it successfully to you as hanan says.

Never fucked a boy in those bars, although I know you can in Eros and have heard that you can in Good Boys - no idea what the expected tip would be there (pitcher/catcher?) but at least 1k baht or upwards I would have thought?