Terry4

Boyz who rim

Of course you have to be clean.....but one thing I love is getting a long tongue up my pussy. ( butthole)

Or being “ rimmed” as its known , its actually very popular up in the straight farang areas Soi 6 bar area where of course the best “Rimmers “ are the Ladyboys and thats why they can be popular among the straight farangs who luv their holes being licked & pleasured by a hot tongue lashing.

Whilist its not the easiest thing to request in Pattaya unless you go for the feminine ttype boyz , money seems to talk and sometimes im lucky enough to find a hot straight muscle thai boy to lash my pussy with his tongue,

The best rimmer I everwas a hot guy in New Zealand ( half maori) only 20yo and the best caramel smooth goowng skin you have seen , he ask me if i wanted Spanish .?

Unfortunately I picked him up from the street and he was a junkie , but he was friendly.

Spanish ? I said, whats that? Of course I couldnt resist and it cost me a arm and a leg to get him to show me what Spanish was but its a tongue lashing between your butt crack and your balls , he went to town burying his face in between my butt cheeks before tongue teasing directly under my ball bag, , I never had experienced as many orgasms as that in one night ! Ever !!!!

Not sure if it was really “ Spanish “ sex as he called it though ?

I know “ Greek” is anal sex

French is oral

Polish is ....African sex is etc

If i am mood in Pattaya i always ask a boy on the apps if he will rim my butt , not every boy will,so if your after this fetish best to ask first although it may be a bit embarrassing asking say in a beer bar and the boy not understanding asking the farang owner or something, “ what mean lick ass , this farang want me ““ lick ass “him”

What experience I have suggests that it isn't a particularly common practice amongst the Thai boys themselves,

Certainly none have offered to do it to me, although in fairness I have never asked any of them; in fact I am not sure I would feel comfortable them doing to my hairy old ass LOL.

I will happy rim boys, well selectively perhaps, vast undergrowths of pubes and bum hair would put me right off, but a few have the perfect, almost hairless bums and, suitably cleaned, I really get off rimming them. Most seem to like it, at least after initial hesitation 'what you do?!' etc., and at least one often starts our sessions now by positioning himself to encourage me to do it.

The perineum between your bum and balls is a very sensitive area for most, and apart from the lick and chew bit, try gently scraping your finger nails along it and watch their reaction! LOL

Thanks for the private messages guys but i cant reccomend any particular boyz from the apps ,what maybe a good tongue for me may be not a hot tongue for your butt.

not common? I can't confirm that. At least 3 guys I know immediately spring to my  mind who are totally into it, one MB and two non-MBs. I have poor memory on individual encounters (especially at saunas lol) but it happens often (both ways).  Of course, boys will be selective who they will do it to, as am I. This particular practice is not something one does with EVERYone, as Vessey has alluded to as well.

Some do it some dont. I never asked or imposed, but i do like giving if they have bubble muscular butt lol. Cant give statistic but i recalled 4 boys who do in my place KL, where one is from thai, 1 myanmar, 2 vietnamese. And i only rim few boys too, maybe around 4-5 as well.

I once  asked the Thai maintenance guy at my apartment block to come up and clean my refrigerator and was quite pleased with the results

bkkguy

Are you familiar with the song sung by Alberta Hunter, "My Man...Is Such A Handy Man?" Seems it would be right up your, um... "alley."

May i ask how u managed to pick up a “ straight” truck driver ????

I was having drinks with a thai friend at a beer bar in Patong. The truck driver, who was an acquaintance of his, was passing by, and we invited him to join us for drinks. After several more drinks and some sweet talk, the three of us ended up back in my room!

I'm an ass man myself. I've rimmed hundreds of bar boys. Everyone loves a big dick, but it's not my first priority. If I see a bar boy with hairy thighs or a treasure trail, they'll be ruled out as they've probably got a hairy ass.  This is a problem in bars like BBB where they tend to be on stage fully dressed. As others have said, only a couple of boys over the years have returned the favor.

I once offed a stunningly beautiful bar boy in Pattaya. He was engaging, spoke English well, and was a real pleasure to be with. In bed, I parted his soft hairless cheeks to discover the worst case of anal warts I've ever seen. It was like a vinyard in high summer down there. A crushing disappointment, and an instant turn off. I saw him several days later and he complained he never had repeat customers. I do hope he got the medical treatment he sorely needed.

Getting back to Rimming , I too hate the hairy bums , but I must admit a lot of guys DO actually go for that !!!

I do love to Rim the hairy Arabs guys butts when im in Pattaya , usually meet them on Grindr for free and they luv their butts kissed and rimmed .

Guest Hutchison

Getting back to Rimming , I too hate the hairy bums , but I must admit a lot of guys DO actually go for that !!!

I do love to Rim the hairy Arabs guys butts when im in Pattaya , usually meet them on Grindr for free and they luv their butts kissed and rimmed .

Another post in poor-taste

:bad:

Another post in poor-taste

:bad:

Well stop putting yourself thru all this disgusting content , ,its absolutely disgusting isnt it ,

there is a ignore button, have you tried using it ?

But i bet you wont, because deep down you will come back to read more .

I use to have a flatmate who was like that, he was a Christian, wore big thick spectacles name was Nigel,

go to "my profile", then 'edit my profile' then ' my settings' then 'ignore preferences '

Thanks Vinapu

Yes , or just click on your name above ( in the right hand corner) you will see “ manage ignore pref” , you then apparently put a name in the “ search” box and go from there.

Thanks Vinapu

Yes , or just click on your name above ( in the right hand corner) you will see “ manage ignore pref” , you then apparently put a name in the “ search” box and go from there.

for me is academic as I don't have anybody on ignore but some may find using it preferable to instigating forum quarrels