18past19

Introduction

I shower before I go out. And as going out does not involve sweating, I can go directly to bed when I come back with someone. I will leave it to the boy if he wants to shower or not. I prefer directly to bed. I like warm and dry skin, and after shower my or the boy's skin is cold and wet and it needs time to get warm and dry.

I would take some time to observe which boy you are interested in, then if you cannot get his attention yourself, call a mamasan over and tip him 100-200 to bring the boy over for a drink.

These numbers are high. I do not tip at all, but if you have to tip staff that provided non-sexual service, I think 20 THB is well received and 100 is over the top. I tip 100 to boys I have to sit with me in Pattaya, in addition to buying them a drink, and that is well received (but considering there are many high spenders in Bangkok, 100 might be looked down in Bangkok for having a boy sit with you)

A quick report.

- after 30 plus hours (of flight and layovers), i have arrived at BKK in one piece.

- Hotel Tarntawan is a nice and quiet place in the middle of many happenings. Its greatest strength is its friendly staff.

- My first adventure to Moonlight went well last night. Many new models there. More details to come later.

Again thank you everyone here.

A quick report.

- after 30 plus hours (of flight and layovers), i have arrived at BKK in one piece.

- Hotel Tarntawan is a nice and quiet place in the middle of many happenings. Its greatest strength is its friendly staff.

- My first adventure to Moonlight went well last night. Many new models there. More details to come later.

Again thank you everyone here.

Delighted to hear your trip is off to a good start in spite of last minute hotel anxieties. Keep us posted.

I got to Moonlight at around 10:25 pm just before the show. The entrance fee is 400 Baht as we all know. It was a Wednesday night, but it was almost packed.. I was led to a corner spot as per my request.. Mamasan, Emmy (?) was very nice, showing me boys' pictures.. then he asked me my likes and brought a boy to me.. I asked him to let me decide after the show.. the show was good (but please remember that I had nothing else to compare with). I didn't see that model with tattoos on his right chest (?) and a pony tail (Fluke?)... but I saw so many other new faces in addition to our famous Nicky, and Babe.. Nicky was already taken by a Chinese group.. and he left with that group after the show..

I ended up offing a very cute nice boy according to Emmy's suggestion.. and I am glad I listened to him.. the off fee was 500 baht.. I gave 20 baht to the waiter and 100 baht to Emmy..  

What did you tip him?

Don’t forget to check out the shows at Jupiter and Dream Boy too. And take a stroll down Twilight and try a couple of the other bars, like X Boys or Fresh Boys. You sound quite young so you might find it fun to venture into DJ Station or off a boy and have him take you out to GOD or Fake.

Please dont scold at me.

Mamasan said 2000 baht for a short session. But since i enjoyed his company i ended up asking him for an overnight. He stayed with me for 12 hours and i tipped him 5000 baht.

I realized that it is a bit over average. But he is such a nice boy and i had a quality time. So i felt like worth it.

I will make sure to check out those places too. I wish i had more than 7 days. Indeed i thought i could spend one whole month only with boys from moonlight. I saw a lot of cute boys there.

I am going back to moonlight tonight again. And will keep you posted.

Again thank you for suggesting tarntawan. I am glad i asked you guys here and i listened to you.

I hate to write any negative comment but my second night at moonlight was a fiasco.

As i walked into the club, i was treated very well since they recognized me and gave me a good seat. But i just asked a dark corner spot to hide myself. They reserved one special model for me since i asked them last night. It has nothing to do with that model. It must have been that there was no chemistry between us.

He tried his best and i did as well. I spent money (quite a good amount = usual entry fee of 400 + one drink for him of 400 + off fee of 1000 + costs at restaurant of 3400 + gas for his car of 300 and tip for him of 5000, lots of respect, flexibility and understanding. He spent a couple hours with me.

Please dont scold at me.

Mamasan said 2000 baht for a short session. But since i enjoyed his company i ended up asking him for an overnight. He stayed with me for 12 hours and i tipped him 5000 baht.

I realized that it is a bit over average. But he is such a nice boy and i had a quality time. So i felt like worth it.

I would be the last person on this forum to tell you off, being a chronic overtipper myself. If a boy brings you so much pleasure that you want to treat him well and give him some joy in return, it is completely worth it in my opinion.

And I think while you were generous, you hardly overpaid- 5000 for 12 hours of enjoyment sounds very fair to me. I have tipped similarly flr boys I really like for “medium time” as I call it (5-6 hours, we bar hop, eat, before hitting the hotel. I prefer not to have them stay over so I can catch some quality sleep). And I know one of the models gets paid into five figures for long time. Though as you’ve just established, a regular boy may be better company!

So, in summation, you spent a lot less money and had a vastly better time with an "ordinary" boy than with one of the hyped up models. Correct?

Yes.

But it didnt mean by any means that all the boys are good or all the models are bad. Just that i enjoyed that regular boy way more than that over rated famous model.

Which model was this? Three of them drive.

Although I think I can guess...echoes of vinapu’s travel report, though with a different ending.

Does it sound familiar to you - going to a japanese restaurant where the bill was more than 3000 baht, then stopping by at the gas station etc etc?

Probably exact same script by the same model.

The difference could have been the lack of chem between us.

Well that sounds like Nicky alright. I recently heard some comments about Nicky that in hindsight I should have shared with the forum, but given our member vinapu had two excellent though expensive offs with him, I didn’t want to be an unnecessary wet blanket. I will post more in the main Moonlight thread. But generally my feeling is if you are brand new to offing in gogo bars, a model may not be for you.

I agree with your excellent conclusive remark.

While i was willing to spend $$$ without hesitation, i was also expecting some "good" (not necessarily havr to be sincere) acting. I would not have spent more than 10000 for an indifferent individual who kept yawning all the time having me next to him.

Well i will just move on and focus on my third night here. I will not let this regrettable experience ruin my trip or leave an overall negative impression towards gogo bar boys here in bangkok. I will keep my faith.

Next stop - jupiter?

One more question, did you ask for Nicky specifically? Or did you just ask for any model and mamasan suggested Nicky?

I think this is why it is important to have a chat with boy in the bar, to see if there is any chemistry there.

For Jupiter, a word of caution that the boys are infamous for being bedroom duds. Usually I would suggest to try and form your own opinion, but as you have already had one bad experience, maybe best to be prepared. I find Jupiter boys great fun to invite for bars or clubs after their show but you have to be very clear with them what is required - drinking only (counted as short time), or drinking and hotel after (short time tip and a bonus). And no guarantee of performance either. Dream Boy seems to have better sex offs based on mine and friend’s combined experience.

I will not let this regrettable experience ruin my trip or leave an overall negative impression towards gogo bar boys here in bangkok. I will keep my faith.

You are absolutely right. All of us have experienced bad offs or duds. But when you meet the right boy who works for you on every level, that is an unbelievable feeling and the reason why we go back to Thailand time after time.

you have to be very clear with them what is required - drinking only (counted as short time), or drinking and hotel after (short time tip and a bonus). And no guarantee of performance either.

Apparently i might have different expectations out of short time offs. I am learning a lot and am willling to learn more from all of you here.

Apparently i might have different expectations out of short time offs. I am learning a lot and am willling to learn more from all of you here.

This forum was an invaluable resource for me when I was new to gogo bars and continues to be so. I cannot even imagine fumbling my way through on my own! Many of the members here are far more experienced than I am. I’m somewhat limited as I don’t like twinks and don’t go to Pattaya. When I find a boy I have chemistry with, I end up offing him multiple times. So as much as I like to “window shop” I cannot claim to be a butterfly. And I have one or two friends with similar tastes so we end up circling through the same bars far too often. But I have gotten the most out of my time there thanks to the broad ranging advice from this forum.

But to clarify on my comment above, I only provide a “medium time” bonus when it is my idea to extend a short time for drinks/food. Very rarely does the boy suggest it. If they do (and they are not one of the boys I off more than once, where we are flexible in terms of give and take), I will cover the meal and any drinks but they only get the usual short time tip.

:db: just to give you a more detailed insight and hope Jasper is not gonna take it seriously..
If someone couldn't take the role of Jasper's uncle-in-law, he should be happy with the role of Jasper's Aunt.. :db:

Maybe it's just my fault that I see only black or white (nothing in between)...