18past19

Introduction

I am glad to hear you enjoyed Jupiter. Your opinion is completely valid. It is about how you feel, not anyone else, no matter if it’s your first or hundredth visit. Most of us experience Jupiter early on and are probably a little jaded with its limitations especially post move to Soi 4. So Moonlight which is a similar set up and style of boys (sans crowds, tourist groups, boy attitude and non performing bedroom duds) was a breath of fresh air which led to the extensive chatter. Certainly I am the number one perpetrator.

But nonetheless I am waiting with bated breath for paborn’s trip report especially his virgin encounter with Moonlight, LOL.

Fifth night - Jupiter

If I may, I'd say I prefer Jupiter to Moonlight.

- more relaxed environment (I questioned myself if it was because Moonlight was my first experience and it was not the bar itself but myself who might have become more relaxed -- and the answer is NO. I felt like Moonlight is more pretentious.. you may feel completely different. Please be aware that I have extremely limited experience..

- admission fee is the same as Moonlight - 400 baht

- boy's drink is also 400 baht.

- off fee is 500 baht for any guy (confirmed by one of mamasans who helped me tonight).

- almost every guy has tattoos somewhere on their bodies.

- I offed a boy (another baby face, with smooth skin and a great body).. mediocre performance in bed, but a very cute and nice kid from Vietnam, who claimed to be straight.. but seemed to know what to do to survive in this business.  he was one of a very few guys I saw at Jupiter tonight without any tattoos..

Next stop - Dreamboys versus fresh boys?

Dreamboys has more boys for you to choose from. Off fee is same for all boys. No model category unlike Moonlight.

If you want to catch a show, Freshboys show is more hardcore than Dreamboys.

Be aware that when you enter Soi Twilight, you will meet Hot Male promoter who will persuade you to visit Hot Male on second floor to your left. Owner of Hot Male is also owner of Moonlight.

The other gogo boy bars are X-Boys to your right and Classic which is right at the end of the soi.

I wish I could check all of them out tonight and tomorrow night before flying back to the reality on early Wednesday morning.

This afternoon, I went to Ganymede as per jason1975's review. no one was at the reception desk.. there seemed to be 3-4 guys chillaxing behind the curtain..

Mamasan Andy showed me boys' pictures on the ipad.. one guy came out to give me a cup of water and I ended up choosing him since he appeared to be a nice guy.. I am glad I did it.. he is another Vietnamese guy, pleasant personality, B+ massage skills.

As others have mentioned, the bathroom is at the end of the hallway.. nice and clean enough, spacious.

He has a cute face, a little older than I would prefer, nice small frame, but a humongous appendage.

90 minute oil massage

- 800 baht for spa fee

- 1200 baht for mandatory tip

- 200 baht additional tip.

At the end, I sat down with Mamasan who nicely made a cup of thai tea for me. and he was showing me pictures of other boys who are not stand by at the spa, but work only part time.. I made a reservation with one of them for tomorrow.

thank you for  a great report which I read in one go. Sorry but I run out of 'likes' today.

I wish you good luck on the last day wherever you decide to go.

Sorry to hear about your crappy experience with Nicky which in part mirrors mine from October as somebody noticed. The same pattern - gas station visit to fill up the tank , expensive Japanese restaurant ( in Thong Lor I presume ). Fortunately for me we had chemistry so at least I don't have that feeling of wasted money. Too bad my trip report did not manage to generate warning signals about Nicky but probably I was very happy with him despite of expense.

It's great that we are able to read about bad experiences which can act as warning signal, unfortunately at members expense.

Perhaps some of those models need to be left alone?

So many topics in this thread.

I only book hotels through sites I recognise or by E-mailing the hotel directly (latter with no deposit). I prefer to pay at the hotel.

As for showering, I shower in the morning. Before going out in the evening, I shower again and make the daily change of clothes. Also I brush my teeth & use mouthwash. If returning from a bar with a boy, I usually shower again and do so again after we are finished.

and Thank you much for suggesting Tarntawan. The location is very convenient and staff are friendly and helpful.. they seem to care about their guests' safety too. Any visitor you'd bring back with you must leave an ID (or passport) at the reception and it can be picked up when they leave. The reception will call you on their departure to make sure you're ok.

So, please don't forget to remind your visitors to bring their IDs if you're staying at Tarntawan.

For hank75

and Thank you much for suggesting Tarntawan. The location is very convenient and staff are friendly and helpful.. they seem to care about their guests' safety too. Any visitor you'd bring back with you must leave an ID (or passport) at the reception and it can be picked up when they leave. The reception will call you on their departure to make sure you're ok.

So, please don't forget to remind your visitors to bring their IDs if you're staying at Tarntawan.

Perhaps some of those models need to be left alone?

They are good to watch on the stage in the limelight, but not sure if will be good as companions. i cannot talk for others, but at least Nicky had "I-am-a-Model-not-just-a-regular-floor-boy" attitude. but as others have repeatedly mentioned, you may have a completely different experience with him. warning to some other newbies like myself, handle him with a great care.

On review of my report on him, I just realized that it was quite incomplete.. yes, he brought me to that fancy japanese restaurant (Ainu Hokkaido Izakaya bar), and the bill was almost the same amount as vinapu's. Then he stopped by at a gas station for his car, and asked me to pay for the gas. an exactly same script as vinapu's.

I may still want to visit Moonlight on my future visits, but will not attempt to off those "stars" who just wanted to be in the limelight.

So many topics in this thread.

As for showering, I shower in the morning. Before going out in the evening, I shower again and make the daily change of clothes. Also I brush my teeth & use mouthwash. If returning from a bar with a boy, I usually shower again and do so again after we are finished.

I have never taken this many times of shower as during this trip... before meeting a boy, then after... then my regular routine one.

:p

Asanstudent is fortunate; as a young guy, he has many trips in the future to which he can look forward. Some of us are of an age when we are conscious that we have only a limited number of happy returns!

I'm delighted he had such a good time. My solution to "back-home blues" is to book-up another trip quickly.

:air_kiss:

I am not as young as you think, but thank you!.. i wish i had realized what i really liked since 20 years ago..

I will come back soon to live this second life of mine with illusions (at least for a few days).

I have never taken this many times of shower as during this trip... before meeting a boy, then after... then my regular routine one.

:p

This is my routine exactly too. Even back home, i take 3 showers if i were to take a boy after work. Once morning, and once before and after meeting with boy/masseurs. In bkk, its 4 showers, sometimes 6 if i have massage session first in afternoon then take boys in the evening lol. Wait, why are we talking about hygene routine here? Lol

For hank75

You are very welcome, and it is not to my credit, the Tarntawan is a bit of an “old faithful”. But definitely a good landing spot for first timers to Silom.

Re: hygiene, I suppose it is important that we keep our side of the bargain. All the Thai boys I’ve met seem to be scrupulously clean with no smell even after going to a club. Only after bedroom activity and a night’s sleep (if I let them stay over) do they start to have a few stale whiffs about them. Far less than any others I’ve been with.

They are good to watch on the stage in the limelight, but not sure if will be good as companions. i cannot talk for others, but at least Nicky had "I-am-a-Model-not-just-a-regular-floor-boy" attitude. but as others have repeatedly mentioned, you may have a completely different experience with him. warning to some other newbies like myself, handle him with a great care.

Haha, this reminds me of my first meeting with Nicky. This was slightly before the show started. Trying to make conversation I asked “Are you performing tonight?” He looked at me in horror and said “No! I model!”

Then promptly went and joined the model parade, which is precisely what I was enquiring about. Later he came back and announced “I do shower show”, and which act put me to sleep. This was when I discovered there was such distinction between the models and floor boys.

warning to some other newbies like myself, handle him with a great care.

perhaps it's good idea for newbies to start with regular, smiling at them guys,  before they start with guys who think they are stars.

Handling guys with a bit of attitude requires some experience.

Yes , my encounter with Nicky was with the same script, he must have soft spot for expensive Japanese restaurants so perhaps advice for all would be be to decline any forays other than customer's hotel room. In all fairness I must say other than upscale leanings   he did not show any attitudes and  I was happy with him but price tag was too high for both of us.