18past19

Introduction

I have never taken this many times of shower as during this trip... before meeting a boy, then after... then my regular routine one.

:p

showering with boy before and after  is one of great pleasures of offing them . Some are not that keen so I'm not pressing them if they don't want to do it together but I always let them know that this is what I like. 

They are good to watch on the stage in the limelight, but not sure if will be good as companions. i cannot talk for others, but at least Nicky had "I-am-a-Model-not-just-a-regular-floor-boy" attitude. but as others have repeatedly mentioned, you may have a completely different experience with him. warning to some other newbies like myself, handle him with a great care.

On review of my report on him, I just realized that it was quite incomplete.. yes, he brought me to that fancy japanese restaurant (Ainu Hokkaido Izakaya bar), and the bill was almost the same amount as vinapu's. Then he stopped by at a gas station for his car, and asked me to pay for the gas. an exactly same script as vinapu's.

I may still want to visit Moonlight on my future visits, but will not attempt to off those "stars" who just wanted to be in the limelight.

Great report! As for my personal experience with Nicky, I did not give-in to his demands/requests like the Japanese restaurant and its a good thing we agreed to meet-up in my hotel, I did not have the chance to ride on his car so he could fill-up the gas and charge it to me, he's very, very late in our appointment actually, but due to the traffic, in fairness to him. But there's a silver lining to everything, @ least you got a date with him, though it really cost you, and you enjoy your intimate moments, right? And just charge it to experience, its a lesson learned. As they said, Nicky is not for newbie. And on your next visit, may I recommend Dream Boys? My best off was from there. Thank's a lot!!! :);)

As for my personal experience with Nicky, I did not give-in to his demands/requests like the Japanese restaurant and its a good thing we agreed to meet-up in my hotel, I did not have the chance to ride on his car so he could fill-up the gas and charge it to me

smart you

but I agree , Nicky is a great guy and pleasure to be with , not for newbies  though perhaps  as you noticed

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:26 PM, paborn said:

Wonderful report. Tell me, you ordered Ganymede by Phone?

sorry for belated reply.. i've been swamped since back to the reality.

no. I visited the spa, and made a reservation for the next day for an outcall to my hotel room.. Mamasan Andy showed me other boys' pictures who were not standby at the shop, but worked only part time. 

On December 20, 2018 at 11:14 AM, hank75 said:

Just on these models with cars....apparently most of them are financing monthly instalments of 20k baht. And this is before counting in their other expensive habits. Is it any surprise they ask for extra high off fees and at least where Nicky is concerned, try to pass on the petrol bill?

That explains it all, but still they're really not for newbies to avoid the bad experience and the trauma it may cause them. As for me, I'm willing to pay for the high tip / off fee and even the petrol bill but not the Japanese restaurant, not worth it.

Second adventure just started....

After 24+ hour flights, I arrived at BKK airport in one single piece at 11 pm last night.. the immigration line was much shorter than I expected (because it was at 11 pm at night?). but had to wait for almost 30 min for my checked luggage to show up on the belt. took a taxi (450 baht) to my hotel in silom (The Raya Surawong).. check in was quite easy, but my room was unexpectedly small.. small in a sense that even smaller than I would expect for places like in Tokyo. I stayed at Tarntawan on my first visit and now I came to realize that it was a much better deal. My room here at Raya is called a "superior" room and it says more than 300 Sq ft, but it cannot be bigger than 250 if I am generous. the view is quite unpleasant and depressing. but the room looks nice and clean.

I am thinking of going to a massage place after lunch at the Foodland (?). Jason brought me to that food court on my first visit (thank you again Jason). A good massage is one thing I need the most at this point.

I had an outcall massage with a guy from Dmspa this afternoon.. he arrived very well in advance of the appointment time, was waiting for me in the hotel lobby.. I felt a bit awkward bringing him in through the front desk since my room is on the same floor as the front desk is.

he is a cute hunky guy with zero English.. beefier than my usual taste, a small bear in its inception .. a super nice guy.. he had no massage skills whatsoever, but he knows what to do to survive in this business.. he claimed to be straight, but he did give me my first experience of getting r**med.. sent me to the heaven.

Fee -- 3500 baht

additional tip -- 200 baht.

23 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

:shok:

it was my mistake.. and I didn't do it only once, but twice yesterday :cray:… I had another outcall massage by a boy from Sanctuary spa last night, so I ended up not being able to go to any club last night..  the boy I invited from Sanctuary spa was a small twink, completely different looks from the pictures they sent me through Line.. it was a frustrating experience, but his massage skills were acceptable.. Fee 4000 baht.

So, after so much damage was done yesterday, I took it easy today.. I decided to meet with someone I already knew since my first trip.. I brought a small gift for him as a belated b'day present.. he came over to my hotel, we had dinner together, and the rest you know... I completely agree with everyone's saying that s*x is better with someone you already knew.. he's my third boy on this trip, and is the BEST encounter so far. I sent him off to a BTS station..

Then I headed out to our good old moonlight since I had to give a small present to that mamasan who helped me on my very first trip.. he's my very first mamasan… I got there around 10 pm, and the club was half full (a Friday night)… towards the end of the show, the club became fully packed. Mr Smart seems to have put on some extra calories compared to what I remember him last year. .. I didn't see Nicky tonight.. having my sexual thirst completely quenched for tonight, I didn't have any intention to bring anyone back to my hotel tonight, but I was able to make an appointment with our famous mysterious Babe.. I will keep you all posted. wish me luck!

11 minutes ago, asnstudent said:

Well you know it was for massage plus. ;)

Yes, of course I know, and there should be extra service...but I think its skyrocketing high based on my experience where I only paid half but the masseur looks premium, its like you off a superstar/ model in a go go bar...that's only 4 me, no offense meant...thanks Asn, looking 4ward 2 Babe's report.

1 hour ago, asnstudent said:

Yeah i noticed that right after i made the mistakes. Was it because those boys were from the massage spas???   I am aware that i could get some "massage" boys through apps with much cheaper rates. It seems i was very hype on my first day here  :(

How long was the session? For outcall, there are extra charges. Similar to off fee and then transport which is most likely a taxi. You are paying for the convienient hehe. But i agree, 3.5k-4k is still high, when compared to going to the center.