18past19

Introduction

5 minutes ago, spoon said:

How long was the session? For outcall, there are extra charges. Similar to off fee and then transport which is most likely a taxi. You are paying for the convienient hehe. But i agree, 3.5k-4k is still high, when compared to going to the center.

It was for about 2 hours total. Good thing was that both boys were pretty attentive and kept their phones away from them. 

6 minutes ago, vinapu said:

don't worry , I always overspend on my first night too. There's no night like first night !

True, but at 4000 baht something isn’t quite right, they’re overcharging him. Especially if they sent a different boy from what was requested! 

It’s very different from willingly and knowingly agreeing to a high tip request from a specific premium boy 

3 minutes ago, asnstudent said:

It was for about 2 hours total. Good thing was that both boys were pretty attentive and kept their phones away from them. 

Normal full service for 2 hour is around 2.5k so u are paying 1k for outcall, which includes lost time in transport (to and fro) off fee away from center and taxi changes return. I understand DM spa is quite far from silom, so 3.5k seems ok if u get great massage and great service and hot masseur hehe but u can actually get Long time boy for that much too.

6 minutes ago, spoon said:

Normal full service for 2 hour is around 2.5k so u are paying 1k for outcall, which includes lost time in transport (to and fro) off fee away from center and taxi changes return. I understand DM spa is quite far from silom, so 3.5k seems ok if u get great massage and great service and hot masseur hehe but u can actually get Long time boy for that much too.

But Sanctuary is in Lumpini. For 1.5k transport, you could go to Pattaya :wacko:

30 minutes ago, spoon said:

The boy from DM spa looked not different from the pictures i received. He gave me his Line ID. Though i am not sure if it is ethical to contact him directly if i decide to repeat him. I could feel that DM spa was more genuine (both the person i was chatting through the Line and the boy himself). But the sanctuary spa was not. :(

Just now, asnstudent said:

And the boy looked very different in person. :cray:

Indeed i felt it that while chatting on a hindsight. Blame it to my too much excitement to be back here. :cray:

No harm getting the excitement (and overspending) our of your system on first night like vinapu says! I think our remarks were mainly in the spirit of discussion on this forum. I know I’ve had more than my fair share of excesses, there’s something in the air in Bangkok...

8 minutes ago, hank75 said:

I think our remarks were mainly in the spirit of discussion on this forum. 

Of course...  though i am trying my best to make you all proud,  i still need all your guidance and did, do and will always appreciate your remarks. :wub:

To avoid from getting a different guy from pic, u can ask for more picture of the guy. If its editted, u can tell that the pics might be not consistent etc. Or just be direct and ask for unedited pic that is recent hehe. U might still not get it but itll tell the center that u want what u saw hehe. Another way is to go to the center choose the boy there and set appointment to go to your hotel at later time. 

6 hours ago, asnstudent said:

Yeah i noticed that right after i made the mistakes. Was it because those boys were from the massage spas???   I am aware that i could get some "massage" boys through apps with much cheaper rates. It seems i was very hype on my first day here  :(

They really overcharge when going 2 hotel rather than u going 2 massage place yourself, since their is transpo and they could not return immediately and be selected again by a customer. Just be careful in spending next time, its totally okay 2 overspend (though I never I did yet, lol). Tnx Asn 4 d report!!!

Asnstudent - put me in Vinapu’s camp.  1st nights are for exploration and exhilaration. What you spend is up to you and you haven’t expressed any dissatisfaction. Forum members, myself included, find it helpful to know what’s the ‘going rate’ for things and enjoy parsing the pricing. So the back and forth shouldn’t be taken as criticism, but read as a verbalizing of budget making for our next trip.  

Keep enjoying your time. 

I was indeed thinking of going to other bars including Jupiter, freshboys and screwboys etc but that mamasan at moonlight  has been so persistent. knowing that i am in town she keeps sending me texts and calls . I dont wanna upset her especially since she is going on a vacation in a few days. 

Yes!!!!!! I have been a big fan of his clean cut looks. And i didnt feel awkward walking side by side with him in the crowds or passing by the front desk on the 5th floor of my hotel. He just looks like one of my friends. :) i really like him. (Do you hear me!!!)

Yes. She has become more pushy. Is it because she also came to feel close enough to me since this is my second visit and she noticed that i completely relied on him. Or because this is few days before her vacation trying her best to her job? Without jason around this time, she is the only one sitting next to me while in the club. Also part of the reason why i havent been to other clubs yet.