18past19

Introduction

Thanks for sharing the exclusive report on babe. He isnt on my list but nonetheless got me curious too lol. I find shyness of boy a great turn on as well haha. Mind if i ask how much did it cost? U can pm me if you decided to tell me hehe. Thanks again!

5 minutes ago, spoon said:

Thanks for sharing the exclusive report on babe. He isnt on my list but nonetheless got me curious too lol. I find shyness of boy a great turn on as well haha. Mind if i ask how much did it cost? U can pm me if you decided to tell me hehe. Thanks again!

usual off fee for a model of 1000 baht.

tip to the model of 5000 baht. and a small tip to mamasan.. having mamasan waiting for me outside the club even saved me club admission fee of 450. :rolleyes: 

I always complain of the hot and humid weather coming to this side of the world... always complain of my progressively getting worse jet lag.. but the reality is I love it so much that I wish I could settle down here.. until then, I will need to go back where I came from.. where the reality is..

The biggest pleasure of BKK trips is in its preparation stage.. looking for tickets, searching hotels, contacting your mamasans, regulars (if any), collecting small gifts etc. once i set my feet on this land of smiles, i already started counting days.. now i have only 4 days left before the reality, and panicking stage already started.

3 minutes ago, asnstudent said:

I always complain of the hot and humid weather coming to this side of the world... always complain of my progressively getting worse jet lag.. but the reality is I love it so much that I wish I could settle down here.. until then, I will need to go back where I came from.. where the reality is..

The biggest pleasure of BKK trips is in its preparation stage.. looking for tickets, searching hotels, contacting your mamasans, regulars (if any), collecting small gifts etc. once i set my feet on this land of smiles, i already started counting days.. now i have only 4 days left before the reality, and panicking stage already started.

don't worry, in order to return we need to leave first.

I agree that preparation for any trip is at least quarter of fun of travelling, not only to boyslands 

1 hour ago, asnstudent said:

You mean with reality earning a living? Which for most of us below retirement age is indeed the reality and sadly work visa for Thailand aren't easy and the options pretty limited (I cant even be an English teacher because I am not a native speaker, so the most popular ex-pat job is ruled out for me). Since working in Thailand is not really feasable also for me the reality is to work 47 weeks a year in my country with 5 weeks holiday. 

Some people are lucky. They don't need to work, got big inheritance at age 30 and live their life in and travel around Southeast asia. Other people are lucky in that the got a slight handicap which make them unfit for work, get social security and live in Thailand from it from age 45 on. That handicap is not such that you can't function at all, you can travel, move around, fuck boys, only the rules were a bit bend to give you that social security and you have a life of leisure with one small disdavtage; a slight 'handicap', like back starts to hurt when you work for 2 hours in a row.

Life is unfair. I fall in the category where I have to work 47 weeks a year in my country.

29 minutes ago, abidismaili said:

You mean with reality earning a living?

It was meant to be more than just our work life back home.. everything from our professional, to social, familial and societal role.. 
Here i am just another gay tourist..  like Cinderella being in the party just before the midnight...just before all the illusions are gone.. willing to spend $$ on the boys we like, as an exchange boys give us temporary pleasures and illusions.

thank you for your comment... i am learning a lot from all of you here. one of the senior members here PM me .. he might not have intended it, but what he said in his message was a good reminder to me not to take any illusions back home.. what happens in Silom must stay in Silom.

In preparing for my upcoming trip, the memories of the last trip, enhance my enjoyment in organizing my planning and remind me to leave plenty of room for serendipity to occur.

In about two weeks, I’ll be exploring the new venues and catching up with friends/boys/forum members. 

Cinderella in FOMO .... A few days before the clock strikes midnight ...

So, after we had a few drinks at Tep Bar in Chinatown (?) this evening, my friend and I headed back to Silom. He's a repat, and is living in Silom, but he said he's not been to many gay clubs.. I made him decide among options - Moonlight, Jupiter, Tawan, Lucky boys or Fresh boys, and he chose Lucky boys.. so it was my third time to be in Lucky boys within a few days. it was between 10 - 10:30, and the place was half full.. the boys were parading on the stage .. the show has not started yet.. One of the boys I have noticed on my 2 previous visits, who has been on my list to do, was already sitting with a group of Asian customers... when I inquired about him to mamasan, mamasan asked me if I wanted him.. I said "No, I don't want to have any issue with other customers." I continued to chat with my friend, watching boys parade on the stage. a few minutes later, mamasan brought the boy to our table, made him sit with us and got him a drink. everything happened within a few minutes.. it was still before 10:30, and the show has not started yet.. i chatted with the boy for a couple minutes, then mamasan showed up again and asked me if i wanted the boy, otherwise, she would take him away since there was someone else waiting for him.. i asked mamasan how it could happen, the boy has not even started his drink yet.. i just started talking to him, and i told mamsan i didn't like being pressured.. the other mamasan came to our table, and said i could take a couple more minutes.. that was the end! I paid the bill, and we left immediately. but i made sure to let them know that it was a bad practice!

then we headed to moonlight since my friend has never been there either.. we got to moonlight approximately 10:40, the show seemed to have just started. it was a Thursday night and the place was completely full.. i saw many female customers there.. since i had mentioned my interest in Charlee and intention to off him to mamasan before, mamasan brought Charlee to our table... i got Charlee a drink, and we continued to watch the show.. it was very nice to see both of my model boys again, together on the stage … mamasan came back to our table in about 10 minutes and asked me about my decision towards Charlee. (So, here is my question to my seniors -- How many minutes should we have before making a final decision, 2 minutes? 10 minutes? I am asking this question only now because i have not had many boys come sit with me before.. i used to sit myself (sometimes with a mamasan lingering around/harrassing me)..  after i made a choice, i would mention the boy's number to mamasan, who would ask the boy to change and have the boy wait for me outside the club or at the door. .. so today, i was quite surprised by how mamasans could be pushy.. i found it quite obnoxious..

Anyways, i took Charlee back to my hotel.. my friend walked back home..  Charlee looked somewhat different from the pictures i received from one forum member here.. not necessarily in a negative way..  in person, Charlee is more of a twink type (which I like) .. he was good in bed too. off fee of 500 baht, boy's drink 450, agreed tip was 2000 and i gave him an extra 500.

The time you were allotted at LuckyBoys was way out of line. I think at least 10 minutes since you had already brought him a drink.

In the situation at Moonlight, where you're well known to the mamasans and other staff, you should have been cut more slack. Being a regular has to count for something. If not, there's no reason to develop relationships with mamasans there.

4 hours ago, reader said:

The time you were allotted at LuckyBoys was way out of line. I think at least 10 minutes since you had already brought him a drink.

In the situation at Moonlight, where you're well known to the mamasans and other staff, you should have been cut more slack. Being a regular has to count for something. If not, there's no reason to develop relationships with mamasans there.

That's exactly how i felt last night.

But to be fair, the moonlight mamasan who took care of the initial set up with babe boy, who arranged my meeting with mr Smart has gone on her vacation .. so last night, it was the other mamasan who carried over..
At LuckyBoys, mamasans and staff there recognized me too.. so could it be possible that when i mentioned about the boy to mamasan, she interrupted the group who was already sitting with the boy and brought him to me as a favor? she should not have done it though possibly (possibly) with a good intention to me.. but she did it... she did it to that group of customers and she did it to me too in a couple minutes. the bottom line is that's their marketing strategy... a very effective fomo marketing technique. as a result, within minutes, the boy has changed into his street clothes and on his way out with some customer (whoever it was), and the bar got an off fee.

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

My friend was also put off by Lucky boys’s aggressive mamasan and left after 5 minutes but luckily the boy he liked recently moved to Moonlight. lol

For sure, everyone there seems to be working so hard that some of them may have crossed the lines.. some become aggressive..
i had been to Soi Twilight only once, it was last year, my very first and last time.. so i had not much to compare, but in my humble opinion, most gay clubs here seem to be working really well.. a lot of female customers, a lot of Asian tourists from neighboring countries.. while you're taking a few more minutes before you make your final decision, not because you had any reservation about the boy, but because you wanted to spend a few more minutes inside the bar, the boy could be gone with another group of customers.. hard to believe it's a low season..
I have only 3 days left here, but i still yet to try a few massage places and Drim's Mr Perfect guy from DB Paradiso.. i am thinking of going back to DB Paradiso either tonight or tomorrow night and ask to off him without entering the club so that i will not be on their live cast.

8 hours ago, ggobkk said:

In preparing for my upcoming trip, the memories of the last trip, enhance my enjoyment in organizing my planning and remind me to leave plenty of room for serendipity to occur.

In about two weeks, I’ll be exploring the new venues and catching up with friends/boys/forum members. 

I also should have come here a few weeks later.. they say it may start raining soon.. the rain could relieve some of BBK's unbearable heat. Enjoy the planning and preparation stage of your upcoming trip.. too bad that we will miss each other by a couple weeks.. you may see a lot of my finger prints, and foot steps at Lucky Boys.:wub:

2 hours ago, asnstudent said:

... a very effective fomo marketing technique. as a result, within minutes, the boy has changed into his street clothes and on his way out with some customer (whoever it was), and the bar got an off fee.

yes but don't forget that whole thing left you upset and leaving bar empty handed, not much of marketing success here.

If I like a boy I take pains of inviting him to sit with me myself. Don't need mamasan for that.

Quite a few reports of bad behavior of mamasans recently , GoldMember just reported similar situation at Prince in another thread.

On another hand if guy I fancy is sitting with somebody else my heart my bleed but I'd never try to pry him from his current company .

For me it looks that being too friendly with mamasans causes more grief than gains although I never took part in wars with them, just ignore them politely, BBB, Arena and Screwboys being exceptions but even there I don't let those very friendly mamasans to go between me and my chosen specimen

Though the outcome was frustrating, since he spent some time reviewing their menu with me and showing available boys to me, I decided to tip him 50 baht as a token to show my appreciation.

so finally after all the wait, as expected, they said the boy is "so tired" for today. and they asked me to "come to the shop" again. :lol:

Seems like they try to give u a ride again asnstudent. Good for you for not budging and take a different boy. If i have time, id go somewhere else and change my appointment to a diff day, and if it happened again, cross that place off my list. I think what happened is the two mamasan didnt coordinate, or they are competing with each other to get customers, and it could be solved easily if customer booking is being handle by one person and all mamasan need to report to the person when getting a booking. And of course that one person who manages the booking also need to have a way to inform all mamasan which boy is taken already by booking. Its a pity that such a simple system, if followed, would avoid all that frustration. I can only imagine how it was during songkran time. 

If u want muscular guys for massage (face maybe not as good as prince masseur though) u probably will have better luck in arena. I cant say anything about prince but the two times i tried arena, i left with smiles on my face :)

So, after I had my daily share of XY flesh, my friend came to pick me up at my hotel around 11:30 pm tonight. then we took a cab to a jazz bar at the mandarin oriental hotel. but because of my shorts and sandals, we could not get in.. I personally don't like this kind of place, especially when I am on my vacation... but since my friend wanted to show me something "nice", I let him do it... from there we walked to that roof top bar (the tallest building in BKK), as I expected, a dress code is required. BTW, how do they manage looking good without any sweats in those dress pants, and shoes and … under this hot and humid weather?????? they don't seem to have any sweat glands on their skin..all looking great. from there, my friend didn't want to give up, but I insisted that we just go back to more relaxed places such as the ones in Silom. :wub: 

we took a cab back to Vesper where we had one drink each.. then we walked to Soi 4 and chose to sit at Balcony bar, which was my very first time.. I really enjoyed hanging out there.. more relaxed, nice crowd.. while I am on this kind of vacation, I just wanted to devote every single minute to this kind of environment and enjoy every single bit of it.. we had a few more drinks there and sat there until the waiters were ready to kick our butt out.