18past19

Introduction

On 3 May 2019 at 3:24 AM, asnstudent said:

Cinderella in FOMO .... A few days before the clock strikes midnight ...

So, after we had a few drinks at Tep Bar in Chinatown (?) this evening, my friend and I headed back to Silom. He's a repat, and is living in Silom, but he said he's not been to many gay clubs.. I made him decide among options - Moonlight, Jupiter, Tawan, Lucky boys or Fresh boys, and he chose Lucky boys.. so it was my third time to be in Lucky boys within a few days. it was between 10 - 10:30, and the place was half full.. the boys were parading on the stage .. the show has not started yet.. One of the boys I have noticed on my 2 previous visits, who has been on my list to do, was already sitting with a group of Asian customers... when I inquired about him to mamasan, mamasan asked me if I wanted him.. I said "No, I don't want to have any issue with other customers." I continued to chat with my friend, watching boys parade on the stage. a few minutes later, mamasan brought the boy to our table, made him sit with us and got him a drink. everything happened within a few minutes.. it was still before 10:30, and the show has not started yet.. i chatted with the boy for a couple minutes, then mamasan showed up again and asked me if i wanted the boy, otherwise, she would take him away since there was someone else waiting for him.. i asked mamasan how it could happen, the boy has not even started his drink yet.. i just started talking to him, and i told mamsan i didn't like being pressured.. the other mamasan came to our table, and said i could take a couple more minutes.. that was the end! I paid the bill, and we left immediately. but i made sure to let them know that it was a bad practice!

then we headed to moonlight since my friend has never been there either.. we got to moonlight approximately 10:40, the show seemed to have just started. it was a Thursday night and the place was completely full.. i saw many female customers there.. since i had mentioned my interest in Charlee and intention to off him to mamasan before, mamasan brought Charlee to our table... i got Charlee a drink, and we continued to watch the show.. it was very nice to see both of my model boys again, together on the stage … mamasan came back to our table in about 10 minutes and asked me about my decision towards Charlee. (So, here is my question to my seniors -- How many minutes should we have before making a final decision, 2 minutes? 10 minutes? I am asking this question only now because i have not had many boys come sit with me before.. i used to sit myself (sometimes with a mamasan lingering around/harrassing me)..  after i made a choice, i would mention the boy's number to mamasan, who would ask the boy to change and have the boy wait for me outside the club or at the door. .. so today, i was quite surprised by how mamasans could be pushy.. i found it quite obnoxious..

Anyways, i took Charlee back to my hotel.. my friend walked back home..  Charlee looked somewhat different from the pictures i received from one forum member here.. not necessarily in a negative way..  in person, Charlee is more of a twink type (which I like) .. he was good in bed too. off fee of 500 baht, boy's drink 450, agreed tip was 2000 and i gave him an extra 500.

Asn, tbh with u, Charlee is really in-demand in Moonlight, a lot of guests wants 2 off him, and the mamasans really push him 2 be offed by showing his bday suit pics on their smartphones 2 the guests. I know its not fair if the mamasan made u decide in a few minutes, but that's the reality, if a boy is in-demand, you need 2 decide fast or else the other guests will off him. But the mamasan in Lucky Boys was moooreee pushy, yikes! But u made the right thing saying you don't want 2 be pressured, since you're their guests, and its not a right thing 2 do that!

13 hours ago, asnstudent said:

This afternoon, I went to Prince massage as per recommendations by some members here.. it was my third massage shop experience. the first one was my Hero and second Ganymede. for the record, I also had a few outcall massage sessions from other places too such as Dm Spa and Sanctuary spa.. I don't have much experience to compare, but I was impressed by the size of Prince massage .. the premise looked nice and clean.. it was about 3:30 pm when I got there, quite a few customers in the lobby, all being Asian.. I thought it is an exclusive man to man massage spa, but why i saw a couple female asian guests too???

A cute mamasan showed me their menu.. when I asked about the boy whose pictures were sent to me through their Line just a few minutes prior to my arrival, mamasan said he just went into the room with a customer for an hour session. he said I could wait, I would choose 90 minutes oil (1800 baht for a room with a private bathroom attached), and minimum tip for the mentioned course would be 1500 baht. so I decided to wait for the boy for the above course.. I went to use their restroom and when I came back to the lobby, a waiter served me a glass of thai ice tea (?). I was sitting in their lobby, and after a few minutes, a different mamasan who just arrived, came to me and asked me if I was waiting for someone. when I mentioned my agreed plan to him, he said "for 6 o'clock?". I replied, "no, once the boy comes out, now". he nodded his head, and left me alone.. A few minutes later, the first mamasan came back to me, and said there were some other customers waiting for the boy ahead of me. there you go again! maybe I didn't understand him accurately, but it was something like "no good for the boy. many customers waiting now".  I showed him the messages just exchanged between their line account and mine while I was on my way on a grab, with the expectation for a better understanding of what just happened after that second mamasan arrived. he said something, but I gave up trying to get a reasonable explanation. so I tried to look for a plan B. there were a few other good looking muscular boys stand by behind the glass, but most of them were not interesting to me.. so i inquired mamasan about possibility of having the boy for an outcall session .. he said it would be 1000 baht to the shop and 2500 baht as a minimum tip to the boy. I agreed, he gave me his line account and he said he would ask the boy and get back to me.. I gave him a small tip and left the place.

Let's wait and see if it would really happen. but I have been prepared enough, so there will be no frustration or surprise anymore.. now I think I understand what it meant by "this is Thailand".

Asn, Prince is 4 everyone, girls included, he he...sorry if u really need 2 wait 4 a long time there, it also happened 2 me but its worth the wait!!! The massage place is really busy that's why there is a lot of queing time with the customers.  Actually, I agree with u, the mamasan (or papasan?) there is cute, the soft-spoken man, right?haa haa. Ur lucky u got thai ice tea, mine is a glass of water filled with ice, ha ha. And I also agree with u, I also like the selection of masseurs there. Anyway, I hope u can have a massage with the boy but there are other boys 2 choose from... :D 

19 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Actually, I agree with u, the mamasan (or papasan?) there is cute, the soft-spoken man, right?

He looked quite cute. I wish i could have just simply chosen him as my masseur. :wub:

Now you know why i was generous despite a frustrating outcome. The second mamasan was more of a bear type. Once he arrived, my plan got messed up. 

I went to Prince Wednesday about 5pm.  There was a girl there with her boyfriend.  She was getting lots of attention from the guys behind the glass.   There were several boys that weren’t quite as interested. These were the gay boys. Made it easy to pick one.  When I arrived it was quite busy . When I left no customers and a lot more guys back behind the glass.   

On 3 May 2019 at 8:07 AM, asnstudent said:

For sure, everyone there seems to be working so hard that some of them may have crossed the lines.. some become aggressive..
i had been to Soi Twilight only once, it was last year, my very first and last time.. so i had not much to compare, but in my humble opinion, most gay clubs here seem to be working really well.. a lot of female customers, a lot of Asian tourists from neighboring countries.. while you're taking a few more minutes before you make your final decision, not because you had any reservation about the boy, but because you wanted to spend a few more minutes inside the bar, the boy could be gone with another group of customers.. hard to believe it's a low season..
I have only 3 days left here, but i still yet to try a few massage places and Drim's Mr Perfect guy from DB Paradiso.. i am thinking of going back to DB Paradiso either tonight or tomorrow night and ask to off him without entering the club so that i will not be on their live cast.

Wow!!! Mr. Perfect Guy in DB Paradiso, the reason I always come back 2 BKK, Thai!!! Yup, yup off him w/o seeing the show, its allowed!!! Looking 4ward 2 ur report, many thanks Asn!!! ;) :) :D 

13 hours ago, spoon said:

If u want muscular guys for massage (face maybe not as good as prince masseur though) u probably will have better luck in arena. I cant say anything about prince but the two times i tried arena, i left with smiles on my face :)

I second  it, not two but twenty two times I tried Arena I left with smile . Not much ambiance but boys there have muscles , smiles ,no attitude and deliver, even mamasan Art seems to be nice and used to give good massage, I know, I tried.

I agree with DivineMadman, there's serious management problem at Prince with all that mishaps reported here recently. I wish them all the best but perhpas we should give  a chance to other places specially that Prince is not competing on price

Thank you Sihifu's spoon and vinapu,

I am gonna go check out Arena today then. is this the one on the third floor of a plaza?

Edition:

Sorry for an unnecessary question.. I just did my homework and yes it is on the third floor of Silom plaza which is pretty close to Raya Surawong where I am staying at.

On 5/3/2019 at 6:09 AM, Jasper said:

My friend was also put off by Lucky boys’s aggressive mamasan and left after 5 minutes but luckily the boy he liked recently moved to Moonlight. lol

The worst mamasan I’ve encountered. But she doesn’t care as there is alawys a stream of new customers to accost. 

6 hours ago, asnstudent said:

He looked quite cute. I wish i could have just simply chosen him as my masseur. :wub:

Now you know why i was generous despite a frustrating outcome. The second mamasan was more of a bear type. Once he arrived, my plan got messed up. 

The only question is if the cute papasan knows how 2 massage, ha ha...but I'll just settle if he'll rub his whole body 2 me, private part included, as in body2body, haa haa.

4 hours ago, asnstudent said:

Thank you Sihifu's spoon and vinapu,

I am gonna go check out Arena today then. is this the one on the third floor of a plaza?

Edition:

Sorry for an unnecessary question.. I just did my homework and yes it is on the third floor of Silom plaza which is pretty close to Raya Surawong where I am staying at.

Yes go visit Arena, its filled with muscular, gym-fit masseurs...its the 1st massage place I've been, very nervous at that time but totally enjoyed the whole session, es included, lol.

And Asn, if you also like gigantic, bodybuilder-type guys, you should check-out Tawan, the 1st go go bar I ever visited and got the wildest and most explicit show I've ever seen w/c leaves me breathless and state-in-shock, haa haa.

1 hour ago, Patanawet said:

What is a papasan?      I thought it was a sort of chair.

In my limited experience, "papa-san" is not used in massage places and as a general rule they don't particularly like/appreciate being called "mamasan" (it's a tad bit demeaning).  "Manager" will do fine.  

At Prince - for a while anyway - they even studiously referred to the masseurs as "mister" and not "boy," although obviously they never got insulted or bothered if a customer said "boy."

53 minutes ago, asnstudent said:

So, I went to Arena massage shop this afternoon.. now I know why this place is highly recommended.. I got there around 2:30 pm.. since I needed help with directions, I had to call their shop and mamasan was already expecting me when I got there. once I entered the room (should we call it lobby or what?), all the guys immediately stood up and formed a reverse U shape, all facing towards me.. being quite nervous, I just asked mamasan to let me use the restroom, not because I needed to use its primary purpose, but to take some time to compose myself.. after taking a few deep breaths and wiping off all the sweats on my forehead, I went back to the lobby.. the guys were standing there, all trying to make eye contacts with me, smiling at me.. there were approximately 20-25 guys in total, a few of whom were really big muscular guys.. the average age appeared to be much older than that of Ganymede, and a bit older than my hero and Prince, I guess. not knowing whom to choose, I just let my innate preferences do its job.. among more muscular guys, my finger was pointing at the smallest boy with a toned body and baby face.. I chose a 90 minutes oil course, 800 baht and minimum tip of 1000. the guy led me to the room upstairs... since everyone has been already aware of its appearance and level of cleanliness, I am not going to repeat it.. an attached small shower booth inside, just next to the table.. the table could be quite short for tall guys... Massage was pretty good to my surprise, started with sensual, with nice strokes at times, then became more erotic.. the whole session took exactly 90 minutes and I was happy at the end.. I gave the tip of 1000 baht plus 400 extra to the boy inside the room .. his name is Teep, he said he's from Issan. I would strongly recommend him..

I thought the minimum tip for 90 minutes massage is 1500 bath? 

1 hour ago, KevKev01 said:

The minimum tip is only for hj i think, which is why its usually lower than full service shop like prince etc. So if service was more than just hj, as asnstudent did, u should give more than minimum

2 minutes ago, spoon said:

The minimum tip is only for hj i think, which is why its usually lower than full service shop like prince etc. So if service was more than just hj, as asnstudent did, u should give more than minimum

I see. I thought asnstudent paid 1400 bath as tips? 

9 minutes ago, KevKev01 said:

I see. I thought asnstudent paid 1400 bath as tips? 

Yup, which is 400 more than minimum. Im not sure what service was provided though. But arena price range is lower indeed, since the facilities isnt as good as prince/vck/myhero. 

http://arenaspa-bangkok.com/what-is-the-minimum-tips-最低消費是什麼

The link above spelt out the minimum tips and what it entitles. Given the post date is 2011, they havent raise their price at all since then.

16 minutes ago, spoon said:

Yup, which is 400 more than minimum. Im not sure what service was provided though. But arena price range is lower indeed, since the facilities isnt as good as prince/vck/myhero. 

http://arenaspa-bangkok.com/what-is-the-minimum-tips-最低消費是什麼

The link above spelt out the minimum tips and what it entitles. Given the post date is 2011, they havent raise their price at all since then.

I see. Sorry for the confusion as I was made to understand that for a 90 minutes session, the minimum tip is 1500 bath to the boy. My apology!

30 minutes ago, spoon said:

Any minimum tip of 1000 or 1500 for a HJ is incredibly poor value.    

The tip on non HJ massage is typically 0~300 baht.      

It's quite easy to get FULL SERVICE on the phone apps for 1500 in Bangkok (sometimes less).    To pay something similar for adding just minor service like a HJ makes no sense to me.

I don't go to the "gay" massage shops, but if I go to a standard massage shop and if they offer a HJ, the suggested price is usually around 500.   

Finally, the standard price for adding a HJ in the UK is £20, or 840 baht.  I definitely don't expect to pay more for that in Thailand. 

I understand 1500 tip for full service, but think a HJ is a lot less service and should be priced a lot lower.   Which it usually is in my experience.

2 hours ago, KevKev01 said:

No the manager said the minimum tip (for 90 min oil) was 1000 baht. Since I was happy with his massage and extra services, I gave him 400 extra tip, so a total of 1400 baht.

Indeed the manager showed me a card and reviewed available options on their menu, but I was so nervous that I was having blurry vision. :fool:

6 minutes ago, z909 said:

Any minimum tip of 1000 or 1500 for a HJ is incredibly poor value.    

The tip on non HJ massage is typically 0~300 baht.      

It's quite easy to get FULL SERVICE on the phone apps for 1500 in Bangkok (sometimes less).    To pay something similar for adding just minor service like a HJ makes no sense to me.

I don't go to the "gay" massage shops, but if I go to a standard massage shop and if they offer a HJ, the suggested price is usually around 500.   

Finally, the standard price for adding a HJ in the UK is £20, or 840 baht.  I definitely don't expect to pay more for that in Thailand. 

I understand 1500 tip for full service, but think a HJ is a lot less service and should be priced a lot lower.   Which it usually is in my experience.

Agreed, which is why its always better value to go more than just hj in full service gay shop. Minimum tip is to discourage customer who just come for massage and nothing else. A high tip just for hj also to discourage customer to just go for hj, since like u said, a normal massage place can give hj for just 500, though u proba ly cant choose your masseur, and mostlikely the masseur there isnt a looker with nice body.

6 minutes ago, asnstudent said:

Yes the manager said the minimum tip (for 90 min oil) is 1000 baht. Since I was happy with his massage and extra services, I gave him 400 extra tip, so a total of 1400 baht.

Indeed the manager showed me a card and reviewed available options on their menu, but since I was so nervous that I was having blurry vision. :fool:

Haha, i was also nervous the first time i go there, not used to 30+ hunks giving me flirty looks haha. Instead of going to the restroom, i focus on the card and manager instead lol

2 minutes ago, spoon said:

Haha, i was also nervous the first time i go there, not used to 30+ hunks giving me flirty looks haha. Instead of going to the restroom, i focus on the card and manager instead lol

It seems I need more practice so that I will be able to look straight back into each eyes and flirt back to all those guys.

As a side note, the manager there did not look fancy, but he seemed to be a nice and friendly guy too.