18past19

Introduction

7 hours ago, asnstudent said:

So, I went to Dream Boys Paradiso ...I paid my bill (350 baht) and left that place.

Do I read that right that Dream Boys Paradiso has a drink price of 350 THB, down from 500 or whatever they used to charge at Dream Boys / Boys Bangkok in Soi Twilight?

Then there would be no more reason for me to blacklist them for being the most expensive bar, and I can go and have a (one, for research purposes) look some day.

8 hours ago, asnstudent said:

He chose to go to V club. 

...But he had zero massage skills, and did not try to put any effort into it. ... he did not return until 10 minutes later.

...(I cannot call it a massage), before he asked me to turn. The extra service was also mediocre if I can be generous. 

I gave him 300 baht extra tip (so a total of 2300 tip to him).

We left the place around 7:30 pm, walked back to where his driver was waiting (at a plaza near Ari station). and they gave me a ride back to my hotel.

Massage and extras were perfunctory, and a ten minutes break which I find unacceptable, and on top of the (by my standards outrageous minimum tip) 2000 you gave an extra 300? I don't get it.

Why did you have a driver waiting? There are taxi everywhere, on the road or online.

6 hours ago, Boy69 said:

we chose a 90 minute course, deluxe room for 950 baht and we were told that the minimum tipwould be 2000 baht

Min. of 3000 baht seems outrageous rate ...

as long as we are allowed to exercise an option of not going there and thus not paying that I guess it's OK 

2 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

Do I read that right that Dream Boys Paradiso has a drink price of 350 THB, down from 500 or whatever they used to charge at Dream Boys / Boys Bangkok in Soi Twilight?

Then there would be no more reason for me to blacklist them for being the most expensive bar, and I can go and have a (one, for research purposes) look some day.

it would be nice to hear your take on  bars after relocation

2 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

Massage and extras were perfunctory, and a ten minutes break which I find unacceptable, and on top of the (by my standards outrageous minimum tip) 2000 you gave an extra 300? I don't get it.

I believe the answer to your conundrum is explained by Asnstudent's description of the guy:

".... I chose a super cute shorter boy. Luckily, my boy turned out to be really cute on a closer look with a perfect muscular body when he took his shirt off.. ... the cutest boy I've encountered on this trip, with a baby face, but nice eyebrows, perfectly muscular body, hairy at appropriate places, and very well endowed. ...He was the cutest guy of my trip this time. .... If it was not my last day, i might have asked my masseur's Line info."

I think many of us have paid the same--if not more--at least once for the same experience that remains imprinted indelibly in our memory.

---------------

You've got to accentuate the positive
eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
But don't mess with mister inbetween

You've got to spread joy up to the maximum
Bring gloom down to the minimum
have faith, a pandemonium
Libel to walk up on the scene

Johnny Mercer, 1944

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

I do since asianstudent said clearly that boy if question was cutest  guy he saw that trip. Nothing wrong with rewarding a winner 

I reward performance (not by high tips, but by repeat custom), not cuteness. I have reached a point where performance is more important than cuteness, and I had boys who were just so-so looks-wise and who I would instantly dismiss as "too fat" if I had seen them naked before meeting, but somehow they turned me on in bed.

1 hour ago, ChristianPFC said:

I reward performance (not by high tips, but by repeat custom), not cuteness. I have reached a point where performance is more important than cuteness, and I had boys who were just so-so looks-wise and who I would instantly dismiss as "too fat" if I had seen them naked before meeting, but somehow they turned me on in bed.

I can imagine being turned on by the looks even if performance leaves a lot to desire. There are guys out there who are pleasure to be with  just because of their looks, personality  or even just cock size or shape even if everything else seem to be substandard. 

On another hand all may seem to be perfect - looks, performance and big bulge  but whole experience may be ruined by bad breath or just our own headache

14 hours ago, asnstudent said:

So, I went to Dream Boys Paradiso and my plan was to off Mr Perfect Guy without entering the club. When I mentioned Mr. Perfect Guy's number to the doorman, he asked me to wait, he went inside, but came out to my frustration saying that Mr Perfect Guy was not working that day. The doorman didn't seem to have plan to let me walk away that night without any contribution to their business.. he insisted that I went inside and have a look at available guys. Because I was very reluctant to go inside, he asked me to take a look at the guys from the back door. it was even more weird. So, I went into the club instead. The place, as we all know here, was a tiny one. There were about 7-8 guys in jeans on the stage parading. None of them was appealing to me. There were more female than male customers in the club. The show started a few minutes later, with two guys dancing in their shirts and jeans.. followed by two ladyboys .. it was when one of the two ladyboys lifted her dress and showed off her male genitalia I paid my bill (350 baht) and left that place.  The advantage? I did have a chance to give a feedback about their camera and violation of their customers' privacy to one of their mamasans who said she would mention it to her boss. So, Drim, I had to save your Mr Perfect Guy for my next trip. one of the mamasans inside said he was with a customer for a few days. I hope I did not give them an impression that I was trying to change them. Thanks to a senior member here, I am aware that we should never try to change them, but just to learn how to like their way.

Asn, the same thing happened 2 me on my last trip, Mr. Perfect Guy was offed by a customer 4 a week, though I saw him in the afternoon with the young customer but he did not recognized me since I'm wearing a sunglass, that's why I miss him that much. Anyway, there's someone u'll look 4ward 2 on ur next trip, he he...he's really in-demand, I may say, he even show me his pics on his trip abroad where a customer took him 4 weeks...I just hope he's available on my next trip...many thanks Asn!!! ;) :) 

6 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

Yes, they really drop the price of their drink, its understandable why.

14 hours ago, asnstudent said:

Being unsatisfied at DB paradiso, I continued to Tawan bar though I knew that it does not cater to my taste. the bar was almost empty when I got there.. only a few customers inside the club watching some guys on the stage - who were much bigger to my taste and more mature than I would have liked. One guy who appeared to be the smallest among his colleagues was trying to make a constant eye contact with me while he was on the stage, then came to my table, had some chatting, usual conversation such as where are you from? how long you stay in Bangkok etc? Throughout our chatting, he kept rubbing my thighs, and he was able to give me enough preparation for my last encounter before I concluded this trip. We left the bar after I paid my bill (350 admission fee, 500 off fee) and a small tip to mamasan, to have a quick and last minute pleasurable encounter before I happily concluded my second trip.

Asn, I also offed a smaller but very cute boy from there, did he happen 2 have a lot of tattoo on his body and looks young? If he does, maybe, just maybe we picked the same boy, haa haa...bcoz guys there are usually bigger (and more mature).

15 hours ago, asnstudent said:

My last day in BKK.... (5/5/19)

So, after the boy from LuckyBoys left my room around 5 am, I took a shower and slept for about 2 hours.. I woke up around 8 am, did some packing and had my brunch at Azuma myself before I went to see one of my friends in Ladprao.. after we spent some time together, he asked me to go to a massage shop together.. he's a local, but when I mentioned about Arena, he said he had not been there yet and he was very excited to give it a try especially since he is into muscular guys. 

He chose to go to V club.  Since he didn't want his driver know where we were really going to, he asked him to drive to a plaza near the Ari station. then we had an early dinner at Kub Kao Kub Pla thai restaurant.. price was reasonable and dishes were very delicious.. hard to control myself not to eat a lot just before getting a massage. From there, we walked to V club.. on our way, we noticed a few great looking guys and one of them indeed passed us over and walked into the V club ahead of us.

It was about 6:15 pm when we got there.. it was my first time to be there, and was surprised by many good looking masseurs standing on the stage. In my opinion, it was the place with the most good looking guys available at the specific time of my visit compared to others (Prince or arena). My friend wanted to go closer to have a better look, but being nervous (again), I insisted to stay at the back.. he chose a half naked muscular man and I chose a super cute shorter boy. Luckily, my boy turned out to be really cute on a closer look with a perfect muscular body when he took his shirt off.. we chose a 90 minute course, deluxe room for 950 baht and we were told that the minimum tip would be 2000 baht. The room was very small without a proper massage table. it seemed to be one of those private rooms for sauna guests. there was a bed of about 2 ft high, mirror on one side and a small shower booth on the other side.. nothing looked like what is mentioned on their site about deluxe room. My boy said he's from Vietnam, the cutest boy I've encountered on this trip, with a baby face, but nice eyebrows, perfectly muscular body, hairy at appropriate places, and very well endowed. But he had zero massage skills, and did not try to put any effort into it. The course that we chose was 90 minute oil, but he gave me scrub instead which I did not question since I was liking it anyways (or should i say i was liking him very much?). In the middle of the course, he said he ran out of the cream and left the room to get more cream.. he did not return until 10 minutes later. On his return, he told me a story why it was taking him that long and said sorry to me. he continued the scrub for a few more minutes, then I had to take a shower AGAIN. then I realized why he gave me a scrub... after I came out of my second shower, he gave me some back rubbing session (I cannot call it a massage), before he asked me to turn. The extra service was also mediocre if I can be generous. But to be fair to him, it was against his mentioned role preference. For those of you who wanted more specific details, yes it did include penetration part, but not to my utmost satisfaction. the whole session took only about 1 hour. He was the cutest guy of my trip this time. The massage place seemed to be managed quite well unlike what I experienced at Prince. The place looked nice, clean and fancy. But I may not return. If it was not my last day, i might have asked my masseur's Line info. I gave him 300 baht extra tip (so a total of 2300 tip to him)..We left the place around 7:30 pm, walked back to where his driver was waiting (at a plaza near Ari station). and they gave me a ride back to my hotel.

I finalized my packing.. since I still had a few more hours before my flight, I decided to go see Drim's Mr Perfect Guy since I haven't met him yet despite Drim's strong recommendation.

Actually I also plan 2 go 2 VClub and MyHero but both are a bit far from the hotel (Red Planet) I usually stayed so I'll just go 2 Senso on my next trip, not unless the hot, hot, hot boy I'm waiting 4 returned 2 Prince, ha ha.

Btw Asn, ur so generous on ur tip but I guess its understandable since u really find the boy very cute, nice pick!!!

On 5/8/2019 at 12:09 PM, DrimVoiz said:

Asn, I also offed a smaller but very cute boy from there, did he happen 2 have a lot of tattoo on his body and looks young? If he does, maybe, just maybe we picked the same boy, haa haa...bcoz guys there are usually bigger (and more mature).

It sounds like we share similar tastes. :p

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:17 AM, ChristianPFC said:

I did not reward him for his substandard performance, but I did it for some good memories that I had with him.

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:25 PM, DrimVoiz said:

Btw Asn, ur so generous on ur tip but I guess its understandable since u really find the boy very cute, nice pick!!!

:) Probably because I was looking at things (people and events) with love and from a positive outlook while on a vacation (especially when I was on the land of boys).. usually I am not that generous! Being back to the REALITY, I realized that I am in need of another vacation soon when I heard myself saying this morning "9:30 means 9:30! 9:35 or 9:36 is not 9:30!" to my colleagues. :(

I understand that objectively, the boy did not qualify to be a professional masseur, but subjectively I considered him as a young kid who could give me some good memories, who let me use his body against his mentioned role preference. I did not wanna end my vacation with any remorse. I could not control his performance, but i could control my own reaction to it. I was thinking of even a higher tip, but since it was not up to my utmost satisfaction, I decreased the amount.

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:25 PM, DrimVoiz said:

In my opinion, it was the place with the most good looking guys available at the specific time of my visit compared to others (Prince or arena).

AlexThompson's trip review made me relive my last trip. His review on V club reminds me of my own experience there.

some people say YOLO. but I live multiple times if it's good. Writing a trip report fulfills multiple purposes. It's not only to share your trip with the forum members here, but to recall your own sweet memories while you're thousand miles away.

On 5/4/2019 at 6:35 AM, asnstudent said:

So, I went to Arena massage shop this afternoon.. now I know why this place is highly recommended.. I got there around 2:30 pm.. since I needed help with directions, I had to call their shop and mamasan was already expecting me when I got there. once I entered the room (should we call it lobby or what?), all the guys immediately stood up and formed a reverse U shape, all facing towards me.. being quite nervous, I just asked mamasan to let me use the restroom, not because I needed to use its primary purpose, but to take some time to compose myself.. after taking a few deep breaths and wiping off all the sweats on my forehead, I went back to the lobby.. the guys were standing there, all trying to make eye contacts with me, smiling at me.. there were approximately 20-25 guys in total, a few of whom were really big muscular guys.. the average age appeared to be much older than that of Ganymede, and a bit older than my hero and Prince, I guess. not knowing whom to choose, I just let my innate preferences do its job.. among more muscular guys, my finger was pointing at the smallest boy with a toned body and baby face.. I chose a 90 minutes oil course, 800 baht and minimum tip of 1000. the guy led me to the room upstairs... since everyone has been already aware of its appearance and level of cleanliness, I am not going to repeat it.. an attached small shower booth inside, just next to the table.. the table could be quite short for tall guys... Massage was pretty good to my surprise, started with sensual, with nice strokes at times, then became more erotic.. the whole session took exactly 90 minutes and I was happy at the end.. I gave the tip of 1000 baht plus 400 extra to the boy inside the room .. his name is Teep, he said he's from Issan. I would strongly recommend him..

I've enjoyed reading your thread, @asnstudent. The vicarious experience of re-living my newbie days has been bittersweet but pleasurable. 

With regard to Arena and other places of its kind, I learned after a while that I don't necessarily have to do things their way. For instance, I've never liked the sit-and-point method of selecting a masseur from a lineup. After a few years, I decided to take a new approach.  I walk down the line and say hello to everybody up close. If I particularly like someone, I shake his hand. If he has a firm grip, that's a good sign for me. When I get to the end of the line I turn back to the guy I want and lead him up to the mamasan.