18past19

Introduction

6 hours ago, 18past19 said:

It's always nice to be back here.. My first day was tiring but quite fun.. was able to manage meeting 3 boys on my first day of arrival.

[,,,]

The end of my first day.

welcome back! Incredibly busy 3-boy day.... No way I could manage that haha, chapeau!

So should we meet up as discussed earlier in this thread?

6 hours ago, 18past19 said:

... but my check in to Raya ......

...I went to ..... good old Arena.

Then I took a taxi back to my hotel,.......

do I read it correctly or I have  a stroke ? You took taxi from Arena to Raya ? That's extravagance of Thai boy level ( I had once request to take taxi from old Jupiter, now Moonlight  to Tarntawan)

Congratulation of great and fun filled first day , now we are all curious who happy model was , just teasing, LOL

19 hours ago, vinapu said:

or I have  a stroke ?

Nope, you didn't .. you are still neurologically intact, but it was me who got impaired spatial navigation skills .. a lazy fix to this was just to take a short taxi ride. :)

19 hours ago, vinapu said:

now we are all curious who happy model was

No one else but Mr. Babe. :wub: 

I got to check out from Raya in a few hours and I am so sad to leave this room where I had a chance to meet with quite a few number of great guys. some of them were sweet, some were less, some hunky, some more twink, some friendly and gregarious, some more reserved.... another trip filled with fond memories.

As a side note: I feel sorry for the next guest who will be checking into this room filled with smell of sweats, testosterone and cum.;)

On 10/6/2019 at 1:32 PM, DrimVoiz said:

It was a great chat, its really different when you talk in person face2face, right? Til next time...very nice meeting both of u (with Vinapu)...

Great Sunday afternoon, I apologize that I shortened our meeting when you know who arrived. It was great to host you both and my guest after, lol

On 10/6/2019 at 6:21 PM, 18past19 said:

just for the record, wall street inn "hotel" doesn't have issue with visitors. but the hotel is quite run down.. bed sheets and towels provided in the room should have been RIP years ago.

It's a short time hotel you get what you pay for.

On 12/29/2021 at 5:22 AM, 18past19 said:

.... i had a chance to reunite and hang out with one of our well known forum members on this side of the world again after two years...

If youmean me , I'm very happy we could meet and could support each other in our adventures .

Sadly    I left you there while I,m ready on my way home but one can,t have it all I guess.