18past19

Introduction

6 hours ago, 18past19 said:

Tawan bar is not open yet. I went there last Friday just to realize that it is supposed to have opening this week.

I wonder what happened, as I was talking to their mamasan at last 3 times and he assured me about New Year's Eve opening, For a while I was even thinking about extending my stay to attend and obviously Guardian Angel advised me correctly not to. My guess is they had problem to get suitable number of guys but it's just my guess.

9 hours ago, 18past19 said:

T asked me if i'd like to go there with him. according to what he showed me on his phone, the target group is for locals and i am not sure how i could communicate with T and his friends in the pub, noisy with dance music.

Be brave and see how it looks , it may open new opportunities

57 minutes ago, vinapu said:

first may be problematic but second can be done easily , just locate nearest ATM

But this is not 100% true. A man of a certain age can’t just cum 4 times a day. I manage two times a day at start of holiday, but then I only do 1. And after two days I go to Kamagra. Else it takes longer for the erection to come. I can’t let a boy wait for 15 minutes for me to get rock hard. I want it in 5 minutes. No problem first 2 days with 4 sex partners but after that I need Kamagra. 

I think for bottoms this is all less important.  But as a top the sentence “it only depends on ATM how many times sex you can have”,  is not very true in my view. So the only option is make your stay longer. 

9 hours ago, 18past19 said:

....no wonder that he also works for a regular Thai massage shop in Chinatown. 

Good to read this. Until now I had no idea you can get massage from boys ouside Surawong/Silom/Tawan streets. Lady massage yes is all over Bangkok.

I am by the way into  twinks. So all over Bangkok there are massage places where sexy twinks are available? I must say when there I only explore the 3 streets listed above. If someone knows about other massage places with twinks available, let me know please.