18past19

Introduction

12 hours ago, 18past19 said:

I am not sure if it is because of lack of competition by tourists from China (especially women) or if it is because of boys' efforts to compensate for what was lost during pandemic 2020-22, or perhaps combination of both .. but I have noticed again on this trip that many guys are very willing and trying their best to be off'ed. though i am not sure how long it is gonna last, but It still is buyers' market here for now. My trip is coming to an end in a few days, but I have not visited any other bars except Moonlight and Jupiter.  my impression is based on my multiple visits to jupiter and moonlight. 

It is noteworthy to mention that Jupiter guys who were once famous for lack of eye contacts or smiles on stage seem to have changed. Almost every guy has been trying eye contacts on my all visits .... and my heart skipped a beat (or two) when that famous hoopla dancer guy gave me broad smiles while looking straight into my eyes the other night. His unusual behavior on stage made me decide to reserve him for the next day since i have already had a different one reserved that night. 

He just left my room tonight. To my surprise, he turned out to be an excellent performer not only on the stage but also in bed. i thoroughly enjoyed his company and I'd highly recommend him.

If you are thinking of going one of these days and want company and make a new friend LOL, PM me? I'll be here till Sunday hahah

2 hours ago, alwayscamping said:

If you are thinking of going one of these days and want company and make a new friend LOL, PM me?

Bar hopping is more fun with friends. i wish i could go with you. unfortunately, i am leaving LOS very soon. once the clock hits midnight, i am gonna be back to the reality. pls have more fun for me. there’s always next time. 😍

15 hours ago, 18past19 said:

Bar hopping is more fun with friends. i wish i could go with you. unfortunately, i am leaving LOS very soon. once the clock hits midnight, i am gonna be back to the reality. pls have more fun for me. there’s always next time. 😍

enjoy your trip home

On 4/6/2022 at 3:19 AM, 18past19 said:

I am not sure if it is because of lack of competition by tourists from China (especially women) or if it is because of boys' efforts to compensate for what was lost during pandemic 2020-22, or perhaps combination of both .. but I have noticed again on this trip that many guys are very willing and trying their best to be off'ed. though i am not sure how long it is gonna last, but It still is buyers' market here for now. My trip is coming to an end in a few days, but I have not visited any other bars except Moonlight and Jupiter.  my impression is based on my multiple visits to jupiter and moonlight. 

It is noteworthy to mention that Jupiter guys who were once famous for lack of eye contacts or smiles on stage seem to have changed. Almost every guy has been trying eye contacts on my all visits .... and my heart skipped a beat (or two) when that famous hoopla dancer guy gave me broad smiles while looking straight into my eyes the other night. His unusual behavior on stage made me decide to reserve him for the next day since i have already had a different one reserved that night. 

He just left my room tonight. To my surprise, he turned out to be an excellent performer not only on the stage but also in bed. i thoroughly enjoyed his company and I'd highly recommend him.

Glad that you finally got the hula hoop boy!

16 hours ago, 18past19 said:

Since it was a relatively short trip, I decided not to go against my circadian rhythm. My eyelids usually feel like the heaviest objects in the world around 3-8 pm BKK time. So I took a quick nap.

My partner in crime has arrived that afternoon and he was staying one floor above under one same roof. Indeed it was exactly the same room where i stayed during my previous trip.   That room had served me and my guests very well and I was quite confident that my friend would love it too. 

We decided to start our trip with Jupiter that evening. Since it was halloween, jupiter had a special show. Compared to my two visits to BKK during pandemic, things have significantly changed. IMHO, jupiter these days has the most decent shows and the highest numbers of handsome muscular guys.  Admission was 400 baht (one drink included) and off fee remained the same at 500 baht. On entry, it was a party of two and it magically grew to four on the exit. Around midnight or so, my friend and myself found ourselves walking happily in pairs, under the yellow lights of Thaniya back to Raya. 

Is Jupiter have any sexy show or towel dance back available? 

48 minutes ago, yp11 said:

Is Jupiter have any sexy show or towel dance back available? 

Yes towel dance is back and there were a couple others as well with lots of flashes. I went to Jupiter twice - one was a special halloween show and the other one was on a midweek night. I noticed different degrees of sexiness and amounts/numbers of flashes. 

I used to be a big fan of moonlight but i preferred jupiter on this trip. according to some information, the choreographer at moonlight has changed. plus also moonlight seems to be in need of new faces. 

2 hours ago, 18past19 said:

Yes towel dance is back and there were a couple others as well with lots of flashes. I went to Jupiter twice - one was a special halloween show and the other one was on a midweek night. I noticed different degrees of sexiness and amounts/numbers of flashes. 

I used to be a big fan of moonlight but i preferred jupiter on this trip. according to some information, the choreographer at moonlight has changed. plus also moonlight seems to be in need of new faces. 

Unlucky me, just been there but only dance show, no have towel show or flashes, however the atmosphere quite good, will visit again next time.

45 minutes ago, 18past19 said:

Third day - Monday:

Anything could happen while you're on a vacation, especially if it is on the LOS.
I never thought I would eat pizza while in BKK.

I woke up nice and fresh on Monday morning and exchanged texts with my friend who asked me if i was interested to go eat at Madrid. Having no plan in mind, I agreed to it and we went there with a taxi. Taxi dropped us off at the entrance of a small soi. We needed to walk around a small soi, and found Madrid in a deep residential neighborhood. It appeared to me far from usual touristy places but what do i know about BKK apart from Silom? We had good lunch at Madrid and went back to the hotel via sky train. 

There had been a guy (a former jupiter model) whom i was stalking on for more than 2 years. I first heard about him from a couple forum members here and have seen his handsome pictures through them. He is from Cambodia and he appeared to be quite handsome with a muscular body. I was dying to see him on my previous trips during pandemic, but he went back home to Cambodia during pandemic, I was told. I kept asking his whereabouts on my every single trip. My payers were finally heard.

I received a text from jupiter mamasan on Monday morning about the guy's contact. he had been back to Thailand but in Pattaya. without hesitation, I sent a message to the guy with my shaky fingers. To my surprise, he immediately replied - he's willing to come see me in BKK. it sounded much better than i expected. i was initially thinking to travel to Pattaya just to see him. 

I was in Bangkok in May. Madrid was closed. Has it moved? The place on Patpong? 
The history of that eatery... It was sad to see it's closed doors. CIA safehouse, great pizza. Ugh. Great memories.

Just a short khrap khun, sipkhao-sippeht naak rian, (thank you, 19/18 student) just before my afternoon siesta nap I had a wonderful and laugh out loud too half an hour by reading your own story, which for me was 1st time to see. Indeed you visited this LOS first times at worst times of year-hot+humid as a sauna before the rains fall. Myself having returned here exactly 1 week ago. The musings about these Super* models are quite funny from a distance.

You are doing a great&fast learning curve upward and may soon become our ´ajarn=teacher/professor´ soon in all techniques to survive the various ways of distraction some places .

@abidis: there are indeed dozens+dozens of local m2m msg shops spread all over town, though they seem to concentrate in some areas. There have recently been many posts about those in the Sapan kwai area-easy to get to by BTS, and I must say I also have been delighted in the visits there. Though most guys are not Thai, but Laos/Khmer/Burmese. (and the odd VNese, but I never ever have met a Malay or Indo guy here, but once a very nice Yawee=southern Thai muslim guy who turned out to speak/understand bahasa very well) yes, they mostly get local clients (which is also very much reflected in the prices) but all know also very well how to treat and deal with these farang. Most have guys in various sizes/shapes/techniques.

And yes, my happy conclusion from this past week seems also after the long period of isolation etc. they also seem quite happy to  please even more.

Also-both vinapu and your last remark about this Khmer guy makes me wonder if it might be someone I met before-more as once and who ´upgraded´ since.

Though just all by chance the after a set of Laos guys- it was a Khmer guy from Battambang (utter surprised I was also once here) but in BKK nearly half his 24 yrs. yesterday. This would mean he is also tiger (Chin. horoscope) just like me.