18past19

Introduction

After the sleep and a plate of rice=dinner I had the joy to finish this long story off. Thanks again.

Just to add to the consternation-though its from long time ago:

also at ARENA, which last time I every now and then went (its not that I boycott Silom and around completely) sat-afternoon, I saw a (I guess JPN or perhaps KOrean) girl using its services. And I have had various guys there who were pretty good also for the introductory msg-at that time they had a lot from former Hero which closed down.

(in quite another shop fay away in suburbia a mother brought in her handicapped son every few weeks for some relaxing service too-they were very accomodating for that)

In these reports it is also the 1st time for me I read good things about Prince, besides it being expensive i always also read that it was less as mediocre at its very best for the service.

And then the VNese-well-enough has been said about them. To the extent that some shops do not want them anymore as staff.

42 minutes ago, pong2 said:

And then the VNese-well-enough has been said about them. To the extent that some shops do not want them anymore as staff.

That’s a cheap shot out of nowhere.

You disparage an entire nationality with “enough has been said about them”

Who said it? Where did they say it? When did they say it? What did they say?

17 hours ago, reader said:

That’s a cheap shot out of nowhere.

You disparage an entire nationality with “enough has been said about them”

Who said it? Where did they say it? When did they say it? What did they say?

To be fair, over the months, and years, there have been a lot of messages about Vietnamese boys in BKK, mostly critical. Personally I don't take any notice if generalised criticisms, but they have often been voiced in this and other fora.

22 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

To be fair, over the months, and years, there have been a lot of messages about Vietnamese boys in BKK, mostly critical. Personally I don't take any notice if generalised criticisms, but they have often been voiced in this and other fora.

Yes, I’d very much like this to be fair.

Now you’re claiming that “a lot” of mostly critical messages have appeared. If so, where is that lot of messages. Cite all the messages. Otherwise, you’re claiming the same thing Pong does without any proof.

You seem all too ready to defame boys from an entire nation on what seems to be hazy recollections of having read a complaint at some unspecified time. And you’re extrapolating that into the basis of a one size fits all indictment of them all.

On 11/22/2022 at 9:51 AM, reader said:

Yes, I’d very much like this to be fair.

Now you’re claiming that “a lot” of mostly critical messages have appeared. If so, where is that lot of messages. Cite all the messages. Otherwise, you’re claiming the same thing Pong does without any proof.

You seem all too ready to defame boys from an entire nation on what seems to be hazy recollections of having read a complaint at some unspecified time. And you’re extrapolating that into the basis of a one size fits all indictment of them all.

I suggest you read my post more carefully. 

58 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

I suggest you read my post more carefully. 

On 11/22/2022 at 4:13 AM, Keithambrose said:

Keithambrose, I don't believe that you are making these claims but when you say "a lot of messages" that is very subjective judgement. What constitutes "a lot"? Twenty, 50, 10, 2?

Without citing the alleged messages, there is no way to be objective. And just what are these messages critical of?

Vietnam guys were--in my experience--popular staffers in Soi Twqlight bars and Screwboys on Patpong 2. They remain so at Freshboys today.

I think we need to use caution before castigating a nationality. There's enough of that going around in the world at the moment without us gays joining the trend. If the unfairness of it isn't enough to dissuade us, then the fact that gays themselves are one of the most frequent victims of discrimination worldwide.