18past19

Introduction

:db: just to give you a more detailed insight and hope Jasper is not gonna take it seriously..

If someone couldn't take the role of Jasper's uncle-in-law, he should be happy with the role of Jasper's Aunt.. :db:

Maybe it's just my fault that I see only black or white (nothing in between)...

Sorry I don’t understand what you mean? I do know that among the models (some of whom have girlfriends and children) Nicky is the only true bisexual.

There is no way that we can ensure that our companions fulfill our desires. I've had had guys change from excited, sexy and friendly to cool and reserved in the five minute walk from Twilight to Tantawan.  And promises made in a bar in the search for payment are not necessarily kept. I may even venture to suggest that it may not always be the fault of the guy we choose when things don't work out.

My advice to any newcomer is to be laid-back; we are not buying an item in a supermarket but borrowing a human being. Sometimes, it will be very satisfying, more often merely OK and occasionally a disappointment. We may be able to learn from our disappointments in some ways but the element of luck and chance will always trump anything that we plan. 

We are happier when we accept this,

Yes.

But it didnt mean by any means that all the boys are good or all the models are bad. Just that i enjoyed that regular boy way more than that over rated famous model.

I totally agree, I just like pointing out the "overrated" part. Pick a guy with your eyes wide open, sit with him long enough to make a decent judgment on your rapport and you are as likely to get a good off in Screw Boys or ANY other bar as in Moonlight. Frankly, the slightly more desperate guy who does not command so high a price is more likely IMHO to be good for you than Mr, so and so Model.

There is no way that we can ensure that our companions fulfill our desires. I've had had guys change from excited, sexy and friendly to cool and reserved in the five minute walk from Twilight to Tantawan.  And promises made in a bar in the search for payment are not necessarily kept. I may even venture to suggest that it may not always be the fault of the guy we choose when things don't work out.

My advice to any newcomer is to be laid-back; we are not buying an item in a supermarket but borrowing a human being. Sometimes, it will be very satisfying, more often merely OK and occasionally a disappointment. We may be able to learn from our disappointments in some ways but the element of luck and chance will always trump anything that we plan. 

We are happier when we accept this,

Londoner, again you're very right. But, why not - if we were dating in the classic sense we would have the same mixed experiences. Why not here?

You are absolutely right. All of us have experienced bad offs or duds. But when you meet the right boy who works for you on every level, that is an unbelievable feeling and the reason why we go back to Thailand time after time.

And that's exactly why I stick to the same 2 guys, trip after trip.

I have an awesome experience with them every single time and I know exactly what to expect.

Although the idea of being adventurous is appealing to some, I only have a limited amount of time when on holiday and so do not want any surprises in the form of non-performing guys who waste my valuable time.

If I were living there, I may think differently.

Fourth night -

I was initially thinking of going to Jupiter.. but I ended up having another massage boy to my hotel room. Another cutie with a baby face, smooth skin and a toned body = my cup of tea. Plus legit massage skills and excellent performance in bed... initial agreed price was 1500, and I gave him 200 baht extra as a tip.

So far, except the second night, my overall experience has been pretty good. I still need to check out other bars such as Jupiter, Screwboys etc.

Fourth night -

I was initially thinking of going to Jupiter.. but I ended up having another massage boy to my hotel room. Another cutie with a baby face, smooth skin and a toned body = my cup of tea. Plus legit massage skills and excellent performance in bed... initial agreed price was 1500, and I gave him 200 baht extra as a tip.

So far, except the second night, my overall experience has been pretty good. I still need to check out other bars such as Jupiter, Screwboys etc.

So, where are you finding the massage boy who goes off?

A boy giving a message is, by definition, a message boy. However, when you just say massage boy I thought you were referring to going to one of the man to man massage places and arranging for the massage guy to visit your hotel. Some guys on the apps aren't money boys. Just gay guys looking to hook up. I'm not disparaging either way of meeting but, if you were happy with a massage place I was going to ask which one.

I think it’s great your trip is going well. But don’t forget you can get massages at M2M places in the day time too! Which frees up your evenings for bars or clubs. To be honest, Saturday would have been the best night for Jupiter or any of the other show bars as they put on the best acts and all the top boys are at work. But better to go tonight than Monday. And clubs like DJ and Fake are busy even on Sunday nights. Try to go out tonight, even if just to people watch In Balcony or Telephone, because Monday will be a lot more quiet.

I don’t mean to tell you how to plan your trip, if you’re having fun that’s the main thing. But it’s a good idea to get the full experience and not just limit yourself to Moonlight.

Yes i am gonna visit Jupiter tonight. I am sure it cant go wrong by listening to you.

Indeed i was thinking of visiting Jupiter last night but i was afraid that it was going to be super packed.

Visiting bars like anything else is a matter of luck. In fact my own experience at Jupiter has been fairly mediocre. The best was on a Saturday night when they had special acts and a guest performer, but the show was very blah on other nights. Mainly I like the spaciousness of the bar and the wider range of hunks. Also whether you will see the best looking boys or their bar stars taking the stage depends on many variables- the night of the week, timing of your visit, whether they have been offed early. But there are reasons why Jupiter and Dream Boy are the most established show bars so it is worthwhile visiting and judging for yourself. And keep in mind some members hate a certain bar only to change their opinion upon second visit - much like offs, as another member here has mentioned before!

Seating at Jupiter is usually tight but the mamasans will make sure you are seated somewhere to start with. You can change seats later as not all visitors stay for the full show. And if you see someone you want to off and need space for them to join you for a drink, tip a mamasan and he will arrange it.

Edit: also if the bar is not to your taste, don’t suffer through. Keep moving- there are others to visit.