lispice

Price and practice with money boy

Hello,

I wanted to know the practices in terms of price for money boys

How is it going in go go bars? What are the best practices ? 1 Don't get stolen. 2 Be respectful of boys?

What are the rates for 1h? 1 night? 24h?

Who to pay? directly to the boy?

Your best addresses for a man not very used to his practices?

I will be in Bangkok from December 17th. If some are available for a drink or a restaurant to discuss this topic don't hesitate to contact me privately.

Sincerely,

Who to pay? directly to the boy?

welcome to the forum

you will pay off fee to a bar, usually 400-500 baht, ask in the bar what  their fee is, you will pay it to mamasan who is guy in charge of boys and likely will be sitting / standing very close to you asking ' which boy you want'

tip for a boy you will pay directly to him in your or short time room, after the fun ,  don't let anybody else be any kind of intermediary  , in Bangkok count on 1500-2000 for 1 hr although guys from soi 6 bars ( Super A , Golden Cock ) may be happy with 1000. 

Never tell anybody in bar that it's your first time in Thailand. Probably they will sense it anyways but lie with straight face.   

Thanks for that vinapu.  When newbies post for the first time on this board (and elsewhere, where the aggressiveness of some posters is well-known) we should answer their enquiries even if  it is all "old hat"  for us regulars.  Imagine how disconcerting it is  for someone whose first post is dismissed.

Agree. Why be dismissive toward a new poster who doesn't yet know his way around the blog?

, ask in the bar what  their fee is, you will pay it to mamasan who is guy in charge of boys and likely will be sitting / standing very close to you asking ' which boy you want'

I have never, in 15 years, paid an off fee to a mamasan. It always goes on the check bin (thai for a bill).

In fact I haven’t, and will, not speak to them.

Hideous beings

I have never, in 15 years, paid an off fee to a mamasan. It always goes on the check bin (thai for a bill).

since I don't have much trust in bar's staff arithmetical skills  I have a habit of paying my bills as soon as they arrive and I made a point of being prepared with exact change.

The important thing to remember on your first time is to have fun,forget the cost because u never have a first time again !!!

I think my first few visits were my best !!

Good luck with it all and get out there and enjoy !

are you going to expect the best guy from a bar for an average tip/off?

won't it be worth the extra amount to get what you want and not just an average guy

I agree with this. I made the newbie mistake of overtipping (to me) the best looking guy in the bar and continued doing so on future offs- my wallet hurts, but it has earned me the assurance that he will be available to give me priority over other customers on future trips. Of course he is smart enough to know that he’s hit pay dirt, but it also means I have the choice of butterflying if it takes my fancy or being able to call up a boy who suits my taste in looks and in bed exactly. A win-win. At least until someone who pays even more than me comes along and I am dumped. LOL.

welcome to the forum

you will pay off fee to a bar, usually 400-500 baht, ask in the bar what  their fee is, you will pay it to mamasan who is guy in charge of boys and likely will be sitting / standing very close to you asking ' which boy you want'

don't let anybody else be any kind of intermediary  

Payment for off fee and drink(s) goes to wait staff in general, or mamasan, whoever is first to take your payment.

My underline. These people are not your friends, they are out to take as much money from you as is possible without use of force.

are you going to expect the best guy from a bar for an average tip/off?

won't it be worth the extra amount to get what you want and not just an average guy?

all this worrying about price versus price/quality...

don't you think it's worth it for your friend to be happy?

In my vast experience, there is no correlation between level of service and money paid. That's why I do street-trade (rarely nowadays) where the chance for good sex short-time for 500 THB is similar as in Pattaya (where I take all my business nowadays) for 1000 or in Bangkok bars for 1500++ (which I don't do any more).

I want to share with the OP that boys on stage in gogo bars are not the only ones available for off. Waiters are available as well.

Last night, i noticed a cute and good looking waiter at X Boys. I swear he is better looking than any of their gogo boys. He loses out in terms of body as he doesn't gym but i don't mind as i like twinks. 24 years old but looks 18.

At the end of the show, i asked him what time he finishes work. "1:30am," he said. Then i asked him for long time and he said yes. I left the bar, went to other bars to listen to music then went back to Soi Twilight to pick him up for the night.

Payment for off fee and drink(s) goes to wait staff in general, or mamasan, whoever is first to take your payment.

My underline. These people are not your friends, they are out to take as much money from you as is possible without use of force.

Yes they are “ businessmen” in todays World ,

One could argue that years ago and i dont want to harp on years ago , but years ago they the boys were far different and were more of boyfriend type experience than these boys of today who want to get in and out........ literally as fast as they can !

But who can blame them i guess, we all work for money., and if we could get more we would , none of us worked for free .

I want to share with the OP that boys on stage in gogo bars are not the only ones available for off. Waiters are available as well.

Last night, i noticed a cute and good looking waiter at X Boys. I swear he is better looking than any of their gogo boys. He loses out in terms of body as he doesn't gym but i don't mind as i like twinks. 24 years old but looks 18.

At the end of the show, i asked him what time he finishes work. "1:30am," he said. Then i asked him for long time and he said yes. I left the bar, went to other bars to listen to music then went back to Soi Twilight to pick him up for the night.

Paulsf! You will love this waiter! From Vietnam and been here one month. Look for him when you finally return to Thailand (I heard that you will only be back after New Year. Maxis and Twilight is different without your presence!)

In my vast experience, there is no correlation between level of service and money paid. That's why I do street-trade (rarely nowadays) where the chance for good sex short-time for 500 THB is similar as in Pattaya (where I take all my business nowadays) for 1000 or in Bangkok bars for 1500++ (which I don't do any more).

I also find no correlation between looks and performance. In fact, other than the odd exception, the best offs I’ve had have been with App pickups of slightly older guys (mid 20’s) rather than younger and cuter guys in bars.