lispice

Price and practice with money boy

I want to share with the OP that boys on stage in gogo bars are not the only ones available for off. Waiters are available as well.

Last night, i noticed a cute and good looking waiter at X Boys. I swear he is better looking than any of their gogo boys. He loses out in terms of body as he doesn't gym but i don't mind as i like twinks. 24 years old but looks 18.

At the end of the show, i asked him what time he finishes work. "1:30am," he said. Then i asked him for long time and he said yes. I left the bar, went to other bars to listen to music then went back to Soi Twilight to pick him up for the night.

Good point, but why wait until closing time? Waiters can be offed at any time.

Hello everyone,

I am back after 3 weeks in thailand.
I did Bangkok, Phkhet and Pattaya.
My balance sheet with the money Boy. In fact for me it's not terrible. I made several I had prepared a small budget just for that lol.
In Bangkok they are the most expensive Phkhet and Pattaya at about the same prices.
Very sincerely I prefer the guys that I find on the applications (grindr, Jakd, hornet) that MB.
Indeed the MB we feel too much that the facts shit, or they are there only for money without the love of their trades. I made 8 of them in total one was overall satisfactory. While my "Grindr Bueno" were practically all very good times and some of the regular contacts.
In terms of tariff I was 2000 bath on BKK and 1000 bath in Phukhet and Pattaya. We can find guys at 1000 bath at bkk and even at 700 bath.
I think as long as I'm successful on apps I will not take MB anymore.
In addition I really had the feeling of enjoying some misery.
If not before that I was in Taipei a week .... It's the best city for me. The boys are nice, educated, discreet and hot and it's free lol