Guest Johnjohnson

Fun for couples

Guest Johnjohnson

Hey guys,

Newbie to the forum here and new-ish to Thailand. My husband and I have been a couple times before, but we just got our feet wet ;) We are 33 and 30 years old from Canada and we're enjoying getting into the scene.

We're travelling to Bangkok and Pattaya over the holidays. I've been really enjoying reading this forum and you guys have provided so much useful information to help us. One thing I've been looking for more info on is how things work differently for couples. We had separate massages last visit and that was fun, but we'd like some company in our hotel for a little bit this time around. When we go to the host and gogo bars, how should we approach things as a couple? If 500+2000 tio for Bangkok and 500+1500 tio for Pattaya is the standard (correct me if I'm wrong) then what might the standard be to come home with us both? I imagine the answer varies boy to boy and given my sexy former twink husband sometimes finds himself liked by the strippers elsewhere in the world, I figure we might get a deal here and there, but I just wanted to have an idea what to expect. Any other advice for couples having fun together is welcomed. We're staying in a bunch of different places with a few days at Babylon and The Venue.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

You will find plenty of guys willing and able though you would be advised to spell-out exactly what you expect from them. They may require a little extra if only on the basis that they may assume that two of you have to more to spend than one!

If I were in your place, I'd  call over the guy I (or we) fancied, talk with him and see how he reacts. I'd be genuinely surprised if he were to turn down the going price for the usual assignment. 

Yes, spell it out. My friend and I go bar hopping together and occasionally we forget to inform an off that we are not a couple. This has led to looks of relief or disappointment in turn. LOL. Some boys are up for couples, others not. It would be a polite gesture to increase the tip by at least 500 (or more, if really excellent service or asked to do extras) but generally short time is short time and there will be boys willing to accept the regular rate. However you may get a rep for being minimum tippers which may limit future off options. I think you are more likely to get a deal from the apps or the MBs in DJ Station than in a Bangkok bar. No idea about Pattaya.

Guest Johnjohnson

Thanks guys that's really helpful. We don't plan on being cheap, but I just wanted an idea of whether it'd be double the cost or not. At the strip clubs here it's ALWAYS double price for 2. No discount! We'll treat the boys well and hopefully they'll do the same for us. You guys have an awesome community here. Thanks.

I have offed boys with my western BF many times. When you ask a boy to sit with you he will wonder which of you will be his customer. Just sit them in the middle and take things from there. A boy will not turn down an off because there are two of you - business is business after all. Tips above the norm are not required, but will be welcomed if he's had to work overtime :rolleyes:. If you and your BF like different boys in the bar, take both!

. A boy will not turn down an off because there are two of you - business is business after all. Tips above the norm are not required, 

not all boys will be willing to go with 2 guys. Yes , quite a few of them are capable of turning business down,  at least what we think is good business for them - they may see things differently as they know their options better.

If guy will go with two clients  and will be expected to have a fun with both of them , double tip will be expected and in reality only fair. Sure volume discount may be considered and accepted by the boy but paying just regular short time tip for double encounter would be racket and extortion. Guys expect to be compensated by f***k not by the hour IMHO.

It's different story if boy has sex with one guy and other is just a voyeur, than single tip but still on generous side  would suffice. 

we used to have stories circulated about  customers taking girl or boy from bar to a room where 2-3 guys were waiting for a prey, we don't want to be like that

I'd be surprised if disagreement surfaces

Vinapu, I am not disagreeing the tip “should” be double if the boy services two. Just to clarify that my earlier post however was to say that boys do not expect double when taking a couple-off. Certainly I have had boys offering to come with me and my friend for a regular short time tip (and obviously, hoping for a fat bonus). I think it really comes down to specifics of what they are expected to do. If they top or bottom for both partners then tip should be heftier. If it is some light bedroom fun for three and stays well within the limits of “short time”...then well, it is really discretionary isn’t it? The boys I have chatted to have often said they are offed by couples but only expected to do one, while the other watched and j-offed.

The fair thing would be to clarify for boy exactly what he is expected to do and see if he is happy with tip amount. Ps: I agree with you that bedroom “surprises” for a boy are vile.

not all boys will be willing to go with 2 guys. Yes , quite a few of them are capable of turning business down, at least what we think is good business for them - they may see things differently as they know their options better.

I remember Tawan guy Phet said he doesn’t go with 2 guys.

I saw him leaving the bar with two Asian gentlemen one night and I assumed he shared the bed with them.

The next day, I asked how it went with the 2 guys.

He said they are friends and not a couple, just stayed at the same hotel but different rooms so they went back together but he serviced only one of them. He laughed at my wild imagination.

The topic says ‘fun’ for couples. So here goes (and don’t get alarmed...). For my partner and I (I’m 50 he’s 45) fun for us in bkk is: going for separate massages (Non gay specific), lounging in cafes over latte in the pm, enjoying Thai food anytime of the day, and having evening sundowners at gay bars (non go-go), with the occasional trip to DJ Station. We’ve been doing this every December for the last 16 years perhaps and still loving it. :)

As most said here, its important to state what you expect the boy to do with each of you. And i do think double tip is expected if the only different from going with you and going with two different customers are you three will be in the same room, aka full service is expected for both.

If 500+2000 tio for Bangkok and 500+1500 tio for Pattaya is the standard (correct me if I'm wrong)..

That's what they (staff in bars and boys) are trying to push the short time tip, and what people who want to be on the safe side pay.

I have never been in such a situation, and probably never will be,

but that does not deter me from offering my two cents of wisdom:

I would offer the the going rate (1500 in Bangkok or 1000 in Pattaya) for a threesome.

I was at Freshboys Patpong and saw a very cute Korean looking twink. He was smiling at me. Called him down from stage and talked to him. Smooth. From Cambodia. Gay. Jackpot. I then asked him if he would do a 3some. I let him choose the 3rd person. He said yes and he picked a tattooed guy. Vietnam guy. A bit more muscular than what I am used to but handsome. I thought they were friends. Later i found out that Cambodia boy picked him because he did not know him. He didn't want to do it with any of his friends. I paid off fees then we went to hotel. Cambodia boy was enthusiastic but Vietnam guy was passive. I still enjoyed session though. Gave Cambodia boy additional tip.

The Korean-looking Cambodian guy has a broad face, floppy hair, a porcelain complexion and dresses somewhat androgynously?  Not my type but I remember him from my visit last month.  He was being offed by this really fat 40+ Chinese guy and they had some problem with the bill which was amicably resolved.  I think that's why I remember him.

The Korean-looking Cambodian guy has a broad face, floppy hair, a porcelain complexion and dresses somewhat androgynously?  Not my type but I remember him from my visit last month.  He was being offed by this really fat 40+ Chinese guy and they had some problem with the bill which was amicably resolved.  I think that's why I remember him.

Yes. He smiled at me and it was a really sweet smile. That's why I picked him.

two off fees and two tips, just like having two dinners in the restaurant. 

You may try to negotiate  volume discount on either one but do it good humored way and don't hope for much .

Make sure guys want with each other, not always a case if they are friends or God forbid,  brothers. We had just reports about brothers working in Jupiter. I know 2 brothers working in Bangok Massage soi Twilight and others in Arena

Ideal situation will be if an initiative  comes from boys and this may be your moment of suggesting a bit of price reduction but you may get response that special treatment deserves special price too.