Terry4

Negative types of people

One thing I detest is negative type of people.

You know those who do nothing but give off negative types of vibes around you , whether its looking doom & gloom or just complaining about everything.

Nowadays if im sitting in a beer bar and there are farangs or even Thai guys who are expressing negativity then I move on, I dont want that negative energy of theres to pass over to me, they own it and I dont want it .

Last visit I sat in Eden Bar having a wonderful tme before a Farang came in sat opposite me and if they talk to me i will always chat back to them, my parents didnt bring me up to be arrogant , so he started talking to me about small things and we spoke until he started with “ i have never seen so many ugly boys as this low season” , then “ why dont they put the prices down its too expensive “,

So, i checkbinned and said my goodbyes to him, i didnt want his negativity,he owns it,not me.

And dare I say it even some Thai guys now have it.

One of my fetish turn ons is positive type of people and I love Thai boyz who have a good smile and express exhuberance even if its fake

Even if a Thai guy was not even goodlooking his vibrant positive personality would turn me on .

one bar I love is Nice boys Go Go in Sunee because the guys are always smiling and I can feel that vibe among them that they enjoy being there,they actually work as a team and that turns me on their friendliness to each other and smiles no doom and gloom there

I am yet to see a miserable looking boy up there on stage .

Screeching angry ladyboy type places i also avoid ,

Sure there is a place to complain but some people are just “ angry” all the time .

I tend to frequent places where theres a happy and fun barowner , I love @home bar because the Scottish owner makes me laugh and is fun to be around ,for all i know he just might be a good actor but at least he knows how to entertain and create a fun atmosphere.

Even some bars i have walked past because I can “ feel” a negative vibe coming from it , usually starts from the sour faced doorman then look inside to see them all on their phones and sour faced too.

I now dont tip or provide a small tip in places where the staff just couldnt give a toss about smiling , it doesnt cost anything to smile and im not encouraging negativity by tipping ,

I know we all cannot be jumping out of our skin everyday but at least give a smile a day and enjoy being alive,enjoy having all this “ boy candy” around !

Guest Hutchison

One thing I detest is negative type of people.

You know those who do nothing but give off negative types of vibes around you , whether its looking doom & gloom or just complaining about everything.

You are being very negative about negative people.

Ok i will bite and be negative!

If i was as stoned as most of the boys in a certain sunee bar... then i too would be smiley as hell!

My BF doesn't call it Druggie boys for nothing!

Lol, you may be right Colmx , i have never thought of it that way , maybe they’re all high !! LOL