hank75

Tawan - Bodybuilding season

Being more of a model/hunk devotee, I have yet to foray into Tawan but promised a friend to bring him there on our next trip. He’s into older, bigger guys. I’ve heard the Tawan men run to fat during bodybuilding off season. During competition time they look great- but may be off work as they’re focused on training regimes. Can someone clarify the exact dates of these seasons for me? When would be the best time to see the boys at peak shape?

Bit surprised no one here can tell me, considering how many muscle fans we have. In any case, I hear that some body building competitions were staged in the past month so hopefully now is the fit season. If all goes well I have two nights in Bangkok next week. Business trip so not staying near Silom. One night at least will be spent with straight colleagues appreciating the dubious joys of Cowboy and Nana Plaza (alas for me) but if I can free myself up for the other, will finally make a Tawan visit!

I would say that Tawan consists of mostly men who might have past their prime years for bodybuilding competition. Given that participating in bodybuilding competition is much hard work & costly, only very few are actually doing it.

All others ... the hardworking ones will try to stay in shape by exercising regularly while the older daddies are not doing much to trim the fats from their bulky frame. Unless you know the guy you like is training for competition, I feel it doesn't really matters much whether it is bodybuilding season or not.

But it has been a year since I visited Tawan ... things might have changed.

I compete in competitions in the UK. Here most completions are in April and then again in October or early November Not sure if same applies in Thailand or not but i would imagine it’s similar around the world.

Thanks Bobby. It sounds similar, based on the response here and what friends tell me. I’ll investigate and report back.

During my numerous visits as a gay sex tourist I’ve virtually confined myself to selecting twinks in Pattaya as bed companions. However since my last trip 3 weeks ago I’ve developed a nagging thought about having hunk experiences and have been scanning the hundreds of pictures of body builders on this site and have been jacking off looking at them. I’m mainly bottom these days so I’m dreaming about being topped by a Thai hunk body builder. This would be in Bkk and I think would be expensive.

6 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

these days so I’m dreaming about being topped by a Thai hunk body builder. This would be in Bkk and I think would be expensive.

beauty of Thailand is that such a dreams can be relatively inexpensively readily materialize. 2000-2500 and you are in NIrvana 

15 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

During my numerous visits as a gay sex tourist I’ve virtually confined myself to selecting twinks in Pattaya as bed companions. However since my last trip 3 weeks ago I’ve developed a nagging thought about having hunk experiences and have been scanning the hundreds of pictures of body builders on this site and have been jacking off looking at them. I’m mainly bottom these days so I’m dreaming about being topped by a Thai hunk body builder. This would be in Bkk and I think would be expensive.

No its not expensive at all, try Mr. Musclegod himself Mekhin, a former bodybuilder and now works @ Jupiter2018, just beware that he got a very BIG, very LARGE and very HUGE you-know-what, lol...I also experienced the best muscleworship ever!!! Try watching his j*ck-*ff videos as samples, haa haa :D 

Drimvoiz Vinapu and Hank75

thanks for your input. I will certainly make Bkk my first port of call during my next trip and visit gay bars where hunks are to be found. I did this maybe 15 years ago but my memories have faded about my activities, but I do remember offing one muscle boy who I took to the Tantawan Hotel.

19 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

Drimvoiz Vinapu and Hank75

thanks for your input. I will certainly make Bkk my first port of call during my next trip and visit gay bars where hunks are to be found. I did this maybe 15 years ago but my memories have faded about my activities, but I do remember offing one muscle boy who I took to the Tantawan Hotel.

Ur welcome Dave!!! Wow, that's a long way back, but a lot of changes happened in BKK, and you will like all of this!!! Hoping you can off Mr. Musclegod Mekhin of Jupiter2018 and visit Tawan filled with bodybuilder-type guys and if I may add Arena and Prince for massage with gym-fit guys. But the hottest go go bar right now is Moonlight!!!

On 4/22/2019 at 4:29 AM, DrimVoiz said:

No its not expensive at all, try Mr. Musclegod himself Mekhin, a former bodybuilder and now works @ Jupiter2018, just beware that he got a very BIG, very LARGE and very HUGE you-know-what, lol...I also experienced the best muscleworship ever!!! Try watching his j*ck-*ff videos as samples, haa haa :D 

where to see the videos?!