Shonen

Tipping in Nice Boys

I mean mouth to something else. Almost all in Nice Boys are straight as you probably know, so to me it seems a chore for them to kiss. I suppose if you buy them a drink and they sit with you then some kissing would be fine.

It’s interesting how each bar has its own culture. Where Eros almost anything goes but others have their limits.

Last September i tipped each boy 100 baht to suck on their pricks for 30 secinds or so.

Just called them down from the stage, fondled their knobs & balls , then sucked them for about 30 secinds before tipping 100 baht

A old expat sittng next to me on one visit complained to me tha “ i was tipping too much “ but i dont think so personally, maybe thats why the boyz werent looking at him nor paying him attention with his 20 baht notes .

My favourite boy had his cock cut into a maple leaf and a ring put thru it

Last September i tipped each boy 100 baht to suck on their pricks for 30 secinds or so.

Just called them down from the stage, fondled their knobs & balls , then sucked them for about 30 secinds before tipping 100 baht

A old expat sittng next to me on one visit complained to me tha “ i was tipping too much “

it

Well 100 baht for 30 seconds is equal to GBP 285 per hour.

I returned last night but Beer, the owner would not let the guys off the stage, so no tipping.

At least when I first sat down I received a large ovation from all the boys on stage.

Oh why wouldn’t he let boys go down?

I returned last night but Beer, the owner would not let the guys off the stage, so no tipping.

At least when I first sat down I received a large ovation from all the boys on stage.

I was at Nice Boys last night with a farang friend and the boys poured off the stage for tips. Some came back

several times. Lots of boys, lots of play and lots of tipping. A normal fun night at Nice Boys.

I never refuse anyone who comes off the stage but one guy I told him he was too frequently returning. Didn’t like his coy anyway,lol.

That guy has become annoying. Most still wait to be called down but he is pushing for tips all the time. If he was hot i wouldn't mind lol

He’s not well hung and is sort of tall and hairless. I don’t want him to lose face by ignoring him, but they’re others I’d much rather tip.

I got there at 11:30 and Beer came in and told the boys to stay on stage. Obviously she could care less about them receiving twenty baht notes. She wants drinks sold. So the only way to be with them is to buy them a drink. When Beer is not there it’s ok. I was going to have number 10 sit with me but he got offed when I got there.

Yes i had to buy two drinks in my time there ,

I can fully understand the bar wanting yiu to buy anither drink

Imagine having a bar with rent etc and a farang comes in buys a drink ,sits there for god knows how long and ok tips the boys BUT only a profit to the bar of 50-80 baht

I was in Nice boys yesterday and the boys kept coming down the stage for tip as usual. That is one big part of why this bar is so fun and popular and I would be very surprised if the boss changed that. The only change was that drink price had gone up to 200 baht now, same as for boydrink.