TotallyOz

My Hero Gay Massage in Bangkok - Review from Dec 16, 2018

My Hero is gorgeous. It is well done and the deluxe rooms are great. The cost for 1.5 hours is 1800 baht.  The tip is 1500 baht.  So, the total cost was 3,300 baht.

They didn't have many guys to select from but they had one that caught my eye immediatley.  His name was Tonkar (sp). He is 22 and from Issan.  Nice body, smaller build and decent command of English. 

I like the scrub and the massage. That is what we did. I finally had a nice time at My Hero after many attempts.  All it takes is one guy.

Facilities 5/5

Selection of Guys: 3/5

Room: 5/5

Massage: 3/5

Sex: 4/5

Overall: 20/25

The mamasan was useless as always. But, the place is ultra clean and well lit and great rooms and clean showers.

Not sure it’s that far short of what old heroes was. Used to be about 3000 baht including tip for VIP room, and 90 min scrub and massage unless my memory is playing tricks. I guess the difference was in old Hero good experiences were common whereas now it seems a lottery.

Old Hero was one of my favourites. I haven’t tried New Hero but no doubt will next time I stay in Bangkok.

HEY YOUNG MAN!!

Wait and see after you begin taking that Little Pill to get ready for the evening!!

And for what they cost, it is definitely better to get full results!!

At 77 yo I know. Need to keep those Horny Filipino Guys HAPPY HAPPY!!!

Hey GWMinUS!

I wasn't judging - I have nothing against anyone of any age using ED drugs as long as it's done under medical supervision and was simply applauding Michael's candour about it. :)

Long may you keep those Filipino gay guys happy! :goodjob:

Challenge accepted. One of my first most memorable time was at the old Hero. I have special feelings for that place and this particular masseur whom I believe has left. Was at the new MyHero last year and was not impressed by the selection. Maybe I was too late. Was there around 10 pm. So wanted to go earlier this time. Maybe it was too late and the choices were limited 

5 hours ago, johnsontan said:

Challenge accepted. One of my first most memorable time was at the old Hero. I have special feelings for that place and this particular masseur whom I believe has left. Was at the new MyHero last year and was not impressed by the selection. Maybe I was too late. Was there around 10 pm. So wanted to go earlier this time. Maybe it was too late and the choices were limited 

I think 5-8 pm are best hours to visit

What's wrong with those two places ? Not that I dispute, only on last trip at Prince I felt I got value for my money but it's still classy and well staffed place. My Hero the same.

Soi Twilight you did not like, now Prince and My Hero are joining lineup so what part of gay Bangkok you like ?It must be something.

Not trying to argue, I myself offed much more massage and Tawan boys than from soi Twilight but it was unique place , not comparable to anything other than Boyztown in Pattaya. 

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

What's wrong with those two places ? Not that I dispute, only on last trip at Prince I felt I got value for my money but it's still classy and well staffed place. My Hero the same.

Does it really matter? In my experience massage is a far more personal experience than a go-go bar or a sauna. Some customers will love the attention of one masseur and so the spa in general is praised. For others either the massage skills or his post massage attentions are lacking. So the spa gets a bad review. Surely massage is very much a case of one mans meat . . . Why someone likes a masseur or not is just too personal. No point writing about it in my view. Unless of course the review is not the massage itself and much more about the condition of the spa and its facilities.

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

Soi Twilight you did not like, now Prince and My Hero are joining lineup so what part of gay Bangkok you like ?It must be something.

Not trying to argue, I myself offed much more massage and Tawan boys than from soi Twilight but it was unique place , not comparable to anything other than Boyztown in Pattaya. 

4 hours ago, PeterRS said:

Does it really matter? In my experience massage is a far more personal experience than a go-go bar or a sauna. Some customers will love the attention of one masseur and so the spa in general is praised. For others either the massage skills or his post massage attentions are lacking. So the spa gets a bad review. Surely massage is very much a case of one mans meat . . . Why someone likes a masseur or not is just too personal. No point writing about it in my view. Unless of course the review is not the massage itself and much more about the condition of the spa and its facilities.

I for one would like to hear the answer to Vinapu's question, then we can make a decision on whether/how much to take that answer into account.  Maybe the answer is because of the conditions of the facility? 

If someone doesn't want to read reports on massage shops, or trip reports about experiences with particular guys (which are also personal experiences), then don't read.  

2 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

If someone doesn't want to read reports on massage shops, or trip reports about experiences with particular guys (which are also personal experiences), then don't read.  

Fair point. But I still dont get the reason for descriptions of individual masseurs. Because we all have different bodies, expectations, ages and previous experiences, a massage is almost the most totally personal experience and highly unlikely to be repeated with a different customer. Unless readers want a bit of an erotic thrill, I dont see the point. 

48 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

Unless readers want a bit of an erotic thrill, I dont see the point. 

At the risk of misjudging the readership of a gay Thailand forum, isn’t that among the key reasons this board is so successful? 

It provides, among other things, erotic thrills. 

And I don’t think massages are a totally series of random events. Most experienced masseurs learn what works consistently best and tend to repeat the process. 

On 6/21/2019 at 11:22 AM, vinapu said:

Hi vinapu,

My problem with Prince is that I feel that I only got a fair deal the first time I went there two years ago.  The last two times I have been there were bad.  The massage was not at all good and they even cut the time short.  Also, they are too damn expensive now.

My Hero boys were sub standard in looks in my opinion and they have gotten more expensive.  Perhaps I was just spoiled by the good days at Hero.