spoon

Christmas and new year in gogobars?

Thanks, let me give another try as I even went the other side where Goldenboy is but couldn't see, unless it wasn't open for some reason. 

There is no Goldenboy in Sunee; perhaps you  meant Good Boys?  By now you are aware of Nice Boys based on the posts by others.  Nice Boys is always open except on certain holidays. Here is an old map of Sunee where Nice Boys is shown as #32; Good Boys is #42 and Eros is #16.

post-9743-0-79515500-1545218046_thumb.gif

There is no Goldenboy in Sunee; perhaps you meant Good Boys? By now you are aware of Nice Boys based on the posts by others. Nice Boys is always open except on certain holidays. Here is an old map of Sunee where Nice Boys is shown as #32; Good Boys is #42 and Eros is #16.

Great map kokopelli!

Sunee the way it was.

I agree, I landed here in Pattaya yesterday and after taking couple of hour sleep, I went straight to Sunnee, the place looks really empty, though much happening inside Winners.

Strange the contradictory info I get from the boards. Sometimes you get the idea Sunee is crowded in high season, and now I read its empty, while it is now the highest of high seasons. 

Strange the contradictory info I get from the boards. Sometimes you get the idea Sunee is crowded in high season, and now I read its empty, while it is now the highest of high seasons. 

Yes or no, you need to keep the day & time of visit in mind as well. I will try tomorrow again and see if the footprint is same.

What a difference a few days make. I was at Maxis at twilight on Tuesday night. Crowd was sparse. Every bar had few customers. Then the crowd picked up on Thursday night. Last night (Friday), the place was packed! Such good fun seeing people in and out. The Hotmale promoters were dancing happily. Even Bangkok Massage had several customers going in. Looks like it's gonna be a festive and fun Christmas. Unfortunately, I am going back today. Shucks!

Keep in mind that many vacationers are hopping from city to city to jam in as much fun and memories that they can. They are not just coming to Pattaya and putting down roots. They may only be in the city for a few days before heading to Bangkok or some such place.

If Sunee is not drawing customers, it's their own fault for not trying to get the attention of new visitors.

The area needs another Howard hotel to bring people to the area. When towards left it slowed down a lot of their first-time visitors to the area.

This is just my opinion.