cainsasia

4 hands massage

Most of the gay massage shops will do 4 hands but some turn out quite expensive, the best way to go about it is to let them know up front what you want, pick one boy and have him pick the second. 4 hands is not for everyone but I quite like them but they can be hit and miss though. My last one was at Nine Spa (quite a reasonable price) and to pick the boys I was shown their pictures on a computer and they were more suggested by the spa. The massage was good but only one of the boys wanted to go beyond a happy ending (this happens at times), so whilst we were having our bit of fun the other boy administered the happy ending but in the end we were all happy enough.

Here is a link to Divinemadams massage listings, https://bkkmassages.wordpress.com/shop-specifics/

For a 4 handed massage to work there needs to be coordination between the masseurs, preferably they need to have worked together before. The strokes need to still flow and pressures need to be similar. Otherwise it ends up being distracting rather than relaxing. If you are wanting a good 4 handed massage picking two boys yourself is unlikely to work.

ok thank you. was looking at Senso or NineSpa. not sure which is better.

I like them both, my personal choice would be Senso although it is a fair bit more expensive, I have come to like it there