DrimVoiz

Bangkok Forever - Top & Bottom Experience

Maybe he likes when someone appreciates his body, particularly his muscles. And then my most fave part, I asked him if I can feel his abs and he immediately lifted his tank top shirt to expose his 6 abs, wow!!!

Then when Boys Bangkok was about to close, I gave him the tip, and he hug me, wow again, I could feel his hard muscles pressing on me and I kiss him on the cheek, he smells really good btw, then said goodbye to each other.

I noticed it too that muscly guys are very happy to show off their built and one scores well with complementing them.

Why the hell you did not off him ? Such perfect specimens are not handy all the time. I understand you had your reasons but I still wonder.

I noticed it too that muscly guys are very happy to show off their built and one scores well with complementing them.

Why the hell you did not off him ? Such perfect specimens are not handy all the time. I understand you had your reasons but I still wonder.

Yup ur right Vinapu, they really want to show their muscles maybe bcoz they're really proud to show it and they find it satisfying when someone admires it since they really work hard for it in the gym. Actually before when I used to workout @ the gym, you build this confidence to show your muscles to the world, haa haa. Anyway, about offing him, he mentioned in our conversation that he only dance, and I think he intentionally lost his number so he won't be offed, lol. And aside from that, I'm really tired at that time with the flight, then meetup with Mr. Cute Cute Guy and afterwards shopping @ Patpong since Boys Bangkok was not yet open when I arrived. I may not even have a chance to lift a hand for a muscle worship to him, he he...but there's always next time, right? He also knows Mr. Perfect Guy btw, he might get jealous, ha ha...

Drimvoiz - thanks for such an erotic account. I had an erection just reading it. If I was in Thailand now, in Pattaya with a twink, I would be in a taxi to Prince IMEDIATELY and on arrival ask for your boy.

Thanks a lot for reading!!! I just make sure to report as detailed as possible, lol...yes Mr. Hot Guy from Prince is truly memorable and hot 3x, I'm gonna miss him though. Also, try reading my previous report last Sept & June, its also erotic, haa haa.