ggobkk

Trip Report (a bit delayed) Pattaya and Bangkok

Doh left around 5am to catch a ride home to Issan. My mind went to understanding that I wouldn't see Doh again this trip.  Tee S0ndheim lyric "sorry-grateful" came to mind.  Sorry to say goodbye, but immensely grateful that we had our chance encounter.

After he left, I attempted to get some sleep - no luck as my body clock was still on US West Coast time and thought it was afternoon.  So, i turned on the I-pad and read email, tweets, news, unpacked my carry-on, boiled water, made tea.  Around, 7, I went for a walk, checked out the nearby breakfast places, which Vinapu referenced in one of his reports.  Purchased some pastries from the shop next to Fah massage and returned to the hotel to enjoy them.

I had messages from Peas and Max.  Peas sorry for missing me last night, tells me he wants to stay with me all the time I'm in Pattaya.  I ignore the offer and tell him I visit @Home tonight.  Max, I haven't mentioned until now.  The morning I was leaving home for the airport, I set my Planet Romeo location to Pattaya.  I had a fw responses, one was from Max, who noted he likes folks 19 - 99.  Reading that and looked at his pictures, I labeled him a very cute money-boy with possibilities.  We had some Line messages while I was heading to the airport.  Some more when I was changing planes in Tokyo, and now this morning he is checking to see if we can get together.  He works in a restaurant and his afternoon is free.  Wondering if a meet-up will actually happen, we agree on 4pm.

Fantastic report. Couple of questions, how is the Heidelberg? I love German food, is it easy to get there and then on toToy Boys? I'll be at the poseidon as well. Also, you seem to never eat breakfast at the Poseidon, any paticular reason?

1 hour ago, paborn said:

Fantastic report. Couple of questions, how is the Heidelberg? I love German food, is it easy to get there and then on toToy Boys? I'll be at the poseidon as well. Also, you seem to never eat breakfast at the Poseidon, any paticular reason?

Answering in reverse order.  Breakfast at the Poseidon doesn't start until 9am and I like to be at the beach by 10am.  

Heildelberg is average for food, pleasant place to dine.  If it was possible and one could draw a direct line from the Panorama Bar in Boyztown to Beach Road, the line wold wind up almost at Heildelberg.  If you're going to be in Bangkok there is an o.k. German restaurant on soi 4 on the same side of the street as Jupiter.

Big Kahuna or Continental - they are within a few hundred paces on one another.  These are across the main road from Poseidon and to the left.  If you go to the right there are also other places that do a good job of breakfast.  Continental and Big Kahuna have excellent wi-fi.

6 hours ago, paborn said:

there's also Das Berliner Bistro in soi 13 , that's  next soi after soi post office going from BT  

15 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Massage so so, then he starts to top me, this was not agreed to, even when I say no, he attempts to continue

This is horrifying!  I'm so sorry you had this experience.  Have any other people had similar experiences?  What's the best way to protect yourself from being penetrated while getting a massage if that's not what you're looking for?  Just ask the guy to keep his clothes on?  Or beforehand explain to the masseur, "No sex!"?

3 minutes ago, jar1999 said:

This is horrifying!  I'm so sorry you had this experience.  Have any other people had similar experiences?  What's the best way to protect yourself from being penetrated while getting a massage if that's not what you're looking for?  Just ask the guy to keep his clothes on?  Or beforehand explain to the masseur, "No sex!"?

Turn around? Kidding aside, mentioned that if he continues or dont stop, u wont give him the tip might work too. 

4 minutes ago, spoon said:

Turn around? 

I mean, cute response, but looking for more practical advice.

Edit: hahaha, all good fun.  I guess I'm just paranoid about catching HIV as someone not on PrEP.  Getting a massage from a sexy guy, all pretty safe, then BAM dick up my ass.  Not exactly something I'd like to encounter :p

9 hours ago, jar1999 said:

Simple 'NO ' should work, if it doesn't mention 'do you want to get your tip" , otherwise using your elbow should do the trick.

I did not have similar experience except of now-defunct Magnolia Spa in Pattaya where long nailed guy tried to finger me , it was plain painful , 'no' did not work but elbow did. Session was shortened by him immediately and he did not even go downstairs to collect his tip if I recall. It was actually reported in one of my trip reports. I even remember guy nick- Lee

9 hours ago, jar1999 said:

I guess I'm just paranoid about catching HIV as someone not on PrEP.  Getting a massage from a sexy guy, all pretty safe, then BAM dick up my ass.  Not exactly something I'd like to encounter :p

nothing paranoid as threat could be quite real if he did not wear  condom