Terry4

Why dont you like Trump?

Time and time again either on Facebook or Australian news they always talk about how bad Trump is,

I cant see anything wring with Trump, he has renewed your country,

30 years ago even 25 America was full of crime and beggars on the streets, no social security, vererans begging, slum areas etc

I remrmber sitting at home one late night watching TV and they had adverts asking for donations for American poor back in 1995

Im not American but I remember the America of the 80’s and 90’s and it didnt seem to be good

On 12/27/2018 at 8:17 AM, neddy said:

So you're going to give Trump credit for any progress over the last 25 years?

(Mind you the man is such an egotist, he'd take the credit.)

Terry, stick to topics where you have a slight chance of knowing something.

Perfect response neddy.

I see your point. However, newbies can be mislead, clones of the troll jump in to support. I saw a recent post on another board where when a post was deleted the expected protest was met with something like: you have made 63 posts by new posters all of which lead back to one IP address.

Somehow, I think having a number of down arrows might be a visual alert to just move and practice group ignore. However, yes i do take your point.

18 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

A troll is just looking for attention, so "vote down" buttons are still just a form of "feeding the troll."  

Ignoring really is the only way.

Yes feel free to ignore me DM because i dont share your opinions ,

Well im off to my local doctor today to get a flu vaccination,free of course to see a doctor here and free healthcare , oh we dont know how lucky we are in Australia.!!!

On 12/27/2018 at 3:11 AM, Terry4 said:

.......I cant see anything wring with Trump, he has renewed your country.......

A rather incredible comment but, in spite of that, I wouldn't wish him on your country.  I still consider Trump's election to be an indictment of the US education system. [post-election studies do reflect an almost perfect bell curve with respect to the education level of the voters (i.e., as the education level went up, his support went to near zero)] 

Hopefully those who dont agree with me have blocked me instead of shooting me down, pardon the pun 

I will tell you I have never been to the USA but some of my workmates have in the past , and they tell me that the wages are low and some people even work on a tip only basis,.

I dont know if its actually true but if your unemployed more than 6 months apparently your Social Security stops and you have to resort to begging if you cant find a Job.

it certainly not a Country I would like to live in or probably even want to visit, i see your President on TV and i can assure you he is probably way better than our PM.

I agree with him building a wall to stop immigration,you have no jobs there,people are working poor, working for $8 an hour, i saw this on TV how they run from one part time job to another for low wages to survive.

You have slums there , people living in cardboard boxes etc, more shocking than Thailand thats why i donate to American Aid charities to help these people.

For anyone not agreeing please feel free to put me on ignore 

Cant tell if he is trolling or just being himself anymore. If you says something and dont want people who diasgree with you to say their opinion, asking them to ignore you, i guess you can make america great again. Even when you have never been there, i believe in you one hundred percent, that you, without a doubt, the best person in this forum and in this world to give your opinion about a president who lead the country you have never been to. Do share with us your russian intelligence, your model immigrant wife, and your grabbing pussy policy, your highness! Live long terry!

5 hours ago, Scooby said:

The question needs to be asked if he has ever been to Thailand. Definitely trolling only and best to ignore in the future IMHO.

The troll has been on my ignore list for months & I am making the rare exception of posting in one of the troll threads to suggest everyone else pissed off with the troll uses the Ignore feature.   Think of all the better things to do with your time.

You win. I actually looked it up and tried to read the reviews which are as screwed up as whatever it is, I GUESS A BOOK.

Those 28 hour flights must seem so short with such stimulation to read.:geek:

On 1/4/2019 at 5:37 PM, Scooby said:

The question needs to be asked if he has ever been to Thailand. Definitely trolling only and best to ignore in the future IMHO.

Me thinks this may be the same person (different names) banned from this site at least 10 times in the past. I'll keep a watchful eye. Thanks for the heads up! 

On 1/4/2019 at 9:37 PM, Scooby said:

Out of all the Americans i had met in Pattaya there was only several i really liked and respected and even trusted, Dodger, Travellerjim and TJ  ( RIP my friend) and Crabby., all happy postive personalities .

Doug was a good guy but i think he was from Canada, ( havent seen him in ages in Thailand)  

i always find the Americans loud people and certainly they make themselves well known they are in the bar., but unless i want a negative depressing conversation and if you dont agree with them well.....  i do intend to avoid them .Cant stand negativity , pity LMTU wasnt still around at least he made his posts exciting.

7 hours ago, Terry4 said:

Out of all the Americans i had met in Pattaya there was only several i really liked and respected and even trusted, Dodger, Travellerjim and TJ  ( RIP my friend) and Crabby., all happy postive personalities .

Doug was a good guy but i think he was from Canada, ( havent seen him in ages in Thailand)  

i always find the Americans loud people and certainly they make themselves well known they are in the bar., but unless i want a negative depressing conversation and if you dont agree with them well.....  i do intend to avoid them .Cant stand negativity , pity LMTU wasnt still around at least he made his posts exciting.

This post pretty much confirmed my suspicion about who this poster has been in the past. So, goodbye Terry4. We wish you well.  May I suggest you join some other board and not register again here?