TotallyOz

Honestbee Delivery in Bangkok

If you like good food and a good selection of Western project, Villa Market is great.  I love their delivery service. I use the service weekly and have for years.  Never had an issue other than a few items being out and they call to ask about a replacement.

https://www.honestbee.co.th/

I have never used food delivery in thailand, but have used it religiously here in KL. We also have honestbee here and also received noticed of their suspension, and turns out they have cash issues and still owes some food outlet money. 

There are few more options here, grabfood, foodpanda, delivereats for food delivery. But i also used dahmakan (literally means finished eating) which is a delivery-only food outlet created by few chefs. They served unique and healthy food but also have cheaper menu as well. They have thai brand called polpa by dahmakan. Whats great about this is they have subscription where u buy certain amount of prepaid meals for a discount. Their premium and healthy option has always been great in taste, the cheaper ones are usully hit and miss for me.

I regularly shop Tops, Villa and Foodland and have nothing but good words for all of them.

For seafood, I think Tops offers the freshest and widest selection.

While Tops and Villa close at 9, Foodland (Patpong 2) is open 24/7 as is the attached restaurant, Took Lae Dee, where you can get good food at reasonable prices.