spoon

Trip report Christmas in Bangkok and New Year in Pattaya

Planted myself in one of the beach chair, saw really nice japanese look chair attendant with very nice lean muscular small frame body. Enough to make me to decide to rent the chair here. No small chair but whatever lol. Chatted with him a bit, complimenting his body and asked permission to take his picture for my personal keepsake haha. In my mind, im wondering if he is available for take, but i dont want to offend him, nor i have time to take anyone anymore, so he will just stay an eye candy. He is of same age as me, early 30s, but definitely more fit than me lol. He just left to go running for few minutes. I will stay here until 10am before heading back to hotel to pack, shower and checkout. More than 1 hour to go to relax under the shade and sound of the morning wave and ocean breeze. I asked the handsome man when will the masseur come to work, he said around 10am. No massage for me today.

Before i choose this section of the dongtan beach to stay resting, i did a stroll from the restaurant all the way until the end of the dongtan beach, which is fairly short stroll, but worth the walk definitely. Along the way, beach chair attendants (mostly shirtless) are setting up the umbrella, chair, and cleaning up the bed for customer to use. Also saw a group of mostly white farang of golden ages doing chinese-taichi, led by a sifu that looks chinese to me. I went back closer to the start of dongtan beach to finally sit where i am now. 

Thinking back on my trip here, it has been a very fullfilling trip physically and emotionally lol. A little bit of background of my trip is posted Here. My trip was from christmas eve, arriving close to midnight in bkk, until today, day after new year. Thats 10 days 9 nights, filled with fun fun fun. Ive used several trip reports, and asked few members through pm for advice/recommendation or a meeting in bkk or pattaya. The last of which was a repeat of a guy i took long time this trip, the only repeat guy this trip. Overall, most bars that worth visiting have plenty of boys during this time of year. I like muscular guys, good looking are definitely a plus. For me, manly guys are hot, even if they are in their 30s or early 40s. Pretty boy face doesnt do it for me. So before i go to bkk and pattaya, after reading reports and suggestions from the forum, ive listed some of the bars that i wanted to visit. Dreamboys, moonlight, tawan, jupiter and screwboys in bangkok, and BBB, Toyboy, and Good boys in pattaya. Also wanted to go for massage places, prime, arena in bangkok and helios, copa, body massage (ambiance), scandic, royal house massage in pattaya or maybe try other massage places that ive never been to in bangkok. At then end of the trip, i managed to go to dreamboys (multiple visits), moonlight, tawan, screwboys, prime (twice), ssense massage in bkk (no jupiter and arena), and been to BBB (twice), Toy boy (twice), took masseur from Copa back to hotel(twice, same guy), chivarome (twice, different branch), helios, and massage by the beach at dongtan. 

Btw, the muscular chair attendant just left to take shower after he did a quick 4km run and then work out near the area. I chatted with him a bit more, asking his name, htoo, and where he comes from, mon, myanmar, amd how long he work here, two year, and how long he has been in thailand, 6 year. Cant stop looking at his body sweating after running and workout. I also asked about his job, how much he earns and how he earns money from customer here. Before he go shower he said he will come back at 10am, and i said maybe i am no longer around at that time, then he said he might come back earlier. So i say ill stay here until 10am and if he come back, we can meet again. He shake my hands, definitely very sweet man. How i wish i had come to this beach everyday to talk and just be near or around him haha. Maybe next trip, itll be one of the thing id do haha. 

Ok, enough writing for today, i want to go back to day dreaming and reminiscing my trip here before i go back to reality today. I did drop a line message to two forum member that i had pleasure of meeting in pattaya, to see if we can have a final meeting before i go. One replied saying he is not planning to come to jomtien today so i say my farewel through line. Another have yet replied me, probably still sleeping soundly. Till next time!

One more quick update. The handsome mon boy did came back before 10am, a good 10min before. He is now all cleaned up and tidy up his long hair and looks more handsome. Just for being a nice chap, handsome and dont mind talking to me few times over my stay in dongtan, i paid my chair and give him some tips, he said see you next time, holding out his hand for a handshake. I took his hand and asked if i can get an innocent hug, and he says ok haha. I left dongtan beach smiling like a teenager after meeting a crush lol. One more guy that has charmed me in pattaya and ill be looking for him the next time i am here. Went to my room, packed my stuff and took a shower and chdcked out. I walked to the jomtien bus station for my bus, arrived at 10.45am, and bus already waiting, 80% full. Since the ticket i bought didnt specify seat number, glad i get to sit in the aisle. Bus departed 11.02am. This will be the end of my adventure. Way to end the year and start a new years, but to be honest, id probably avoid coming to LOS around this time in the future. 

9 minutes ago, spoon said:

Way to end the year and start a new years, but to be honest, id probably avoid coming to LOS around this time in the future. 

Great reports, Spoon, you put me to shame as I'm still working on a report from a month ago.  Please let us Forum members know why you are thinking not to come to LOS at this time of year.

Again, great rport.

2 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Great reports, Spoon, you put me to shame as I'm still working on a report from a month ago.  Please let us Forum members know why you are thinking not to come to LOS at this time of year.

Again, great rport.

I just happens to have time to kill before checking out and dont want to fall asleep in fear of missing my bus back to bangkok. Right now already in airport. I will tell the reason in due course but it is not due to lack of boys.

36 minutes ago, williewillie said:

I find it interesting to read a trip report from a young farang in his early thirties.  Vast majority of reports written by

much older farangs.  

Based on a quick google meaning of farang (people of white race) i dont think that includes me, mixed chinese-malay from Malaysia. When i was there, many thai mistook me for being thai. But yeah, i am still considered new to the scene, especially pattaya, which is my first time ever visiting. 

1 hour ago, 1moRussian said:

Hi guys!

Hmmmm, how many long haired Myanmar boys working at Dongtan, thought I? Especially I already saw one at my friends' Myanmar boys FB pages.... Bingo!

hope, Spoon are happy with the FB-profile I shared with him ;)

Very happy indeed lol. Ideally i would love to add his fb directly with him hahaha. But even without adding him, i can already most of his photo! Awesome lad indeed

4 minutes ago, williewillie said:

Sorry, spoon.

Bad assumption on my part.

No need to be sorry, how could you know lol. I have safely landed in my home town. Back to face reality. Few meetings already lined up back in the office lol. 

25 minutes ago, spoon said:

Very happy indeed lol. Ideally i would love to add his fb directly with him hahaha. But even without adding him, i can already most of his photo! Awesome lad indeed

You could add me. And I could add him - providing there are already two common Myanmar friends, he will do it, I think 

then you could add him, telling that it was you this morning ;)

So far, other than easy access to his feeds on my wall, i dont see any other benefit, and it could seems like i am a creepy stalker haha. I can already see all his posts and photos anyway. So i am happy lol. Hopefully one day i can directly ask him lol

1 hour ago, spoon said:

i even contemplating getting their business seat for a tad more, but for a two hour flight, i figure id better spend them on boys.

I like your line of thinking, glad to learn Screwboys delivered as they always do. Great start to a trip and hope it only be even better with each passing day

Very random but I wonder if Thai boys have weak stomachs in general? My guy’s stomach usually acts up around 30 minutes after a meal, regular as a clock. At first I felt guilty as I thought it was the non Thai food he was eating with me but he had the same reaction after a Thai meal too. I usually travel with a pack of antacid and he now immediately helps himself to a couple of tablets each time he comes to my room.  

43 minutes ago, spoon said:

Silly me forgot to put the bar name lol, edited the post. Its Screwboys. Its really either the Jupiter karaoke or Screwboys late show and i choose to see the show lol

Great Report and especially enjoyed because he was a Vietnam Boy ,  They seem to get a bad rap here and I just never understood it. Anymore then I could understand why an unarmed Bar did not get more bad reports since I rarely remember anyone posting a positive report of an off from that Bar.

Maybe the sample is too small in either case and it pays to check for yourself.

3 hours ago, hank75 said:

Very random but I wonder if Thai boys have weak stomachs in general?

I don't think so, with so many long time offs I'd notice something out of pattern, but no. Sure emergencies happen from time to time but statistically irrelevant.

We may have such impression because often we feed them in places where food is bit different from what they normally eat.

I'm one of those who don't care about nationality but since I seem to have unusually good luck with Lao guys and can praise them to no end , it quite possible that somebody may have unusually bad luck with Vietnamese , Khmer, hairy chested, cross-eyed, you name it and venting his frustration may be warranted.

I'm happy for spoon with his good luck  on both accounts - often criticized Viet boys and unheralded Screwboys, our last line of consolation when all other bars are closed as they are opened much longer.    

12 hours ago, hank75 said:

Very random but I wonder if Thai boys have weak stomachs in general? My guy’s stomach usually acts up around 30 minutes after a meal, regular as a clock. At first I felt guilty as I thought it was the non Thai food he was eating with me but he had the same reaction after a Thai meal too. I usually travel with a pack of antacid and he now immediately helps himself to a couple of tablets each time he comes to my room.  

I can tell you that this is the first time ive eve had a boy telling me about stomach ache, and he seems genuinely in discomfort. I do have with me some medicine for food poisoning and bloated/heartburn for just in case situation but not knowing what the cause of his stomach  ache, i didnt dare to play doctor. Despite that, he stays with me until breakfast. And for that, i like him even more. Only cavaet is probably his english, but google translate can fix that.