spoon

Trip report Christmas in Bangkok and New Year in Pattaya

22 hours ago, vinapu said:

I'm one of those who don't care about nationality but since I seem to have unusually good luck with Lao guys    

Same here.  Just had another delightful one today.  Considering Laos has a population of about 6 million compared with APPROXIMATELY 18 million in Cambodia, 70 million in Vietnam and 70 million in Thailand, it's remarkable how many Laos boys I enjoy the company of.    

I THINK the last time I actually had a Vietnamese lad in my hotel was in Singapore, back in the year when the yellowshirts shut BKK airport. Since then, I have tried, but won't kiss, won't suck, won't bottom, 4000 baht short time and/or ID card irregularities have prevented it. 

Perhaps the satisfied customers tend to play the passive role.

Meanwhile, delightful Laos lads keep popping up.

Z, we all know you hate the Vietmamese. Why don't we just accept that like "the Earth is round" and gravity exists and not feel called upon to bash every time someone mentions the Vietnamese. To me a handsome lad is a handsome lad, what we do in our personal time need not be discussed. 

Did you know that a number of posters exchanged notes wondering when you would appear to bash the Vietnamese lads in this post?

You have an absolute right to your opinion and I'm sure each of your misadventures is true but how about a short hiatus?

44 minutes ago, z909 said:

Same here.  Just had another delightful one today.  Considering Laos has a population of about 6 million compared with APPROXIMATELY 18 million in Cambodia, 70 million in Vietnam and 70 million in Thailand, it's remarkable how many Laos boys I enjoy the company of.    

I THINK the last time I actually had a Vietnamese lad in my hotel was in Singapore, back in the year when the yellowshirts shut BKK airport. Since then, I have tried, but won't kiss, won't suck, won't bottom, 4000 baht short time and/or ID card irregularities have prevented it. 

Perhaps the satisfied customers tend to play the passive role.

Meanwhile, delightful Laos lads keep popping up.

26 minutes ago, paborn said:

Z, we all know you hate the Vietmamese. Why don't we just accept that like "the Earth is round" and gravity exists and not feel called upon to bash every time someone mentions the Vietnamese. To me a handsome lad is a handsome lad, what we do in our personal time need not be discussed. 

Did you know that a number of posters exchanged notes wondering when you would appear to bash the Vietnamese lads in this post?

You have an absolute right to your opinion and I'm sure each of your misadventures is true but how about a short hiatus?

Chill you guys, both of you are just sharing your own experiences, i didnt see any bashing of certain nationality without basis, just observations based on true experiences. Like i said, i had some bad experiences with vietnamese too but in this particular case, the guy kiss, suck, and can bottom too, and no, i dont pay 4000 for short time. I did pay a bit higher tips, and it seems to be the prevalent trend during this time of year, one of the reason that i might not want to come to thailand again during this period lol. 

It couldve been our type of boys are very different too, so it could be those from vietnam that z909 tries are not the type that me, vinapu or even you paborn would take. So we really arent comparing apple to apple here. 

20 minutes ago, spoon said:

Chill you guys, both of you are just sharing your own experiences, i didnt see any bashing of certain nationality without basis, just observations based on true experiences. Like i said, i had some bad experiences with vietnamese too but in this particular case, the guy kiss, suck, and can bottom too, and no, i dont pay 4000 for short time. I did pay a bit higher tips, and it seems to be the prevalent trend during this time of year, one of the reason that i might not want to come to thailand again during this period lol. 

It couldve been our type of boys are very different too, so it could be those from vietname that z909 tries are not the type that me, vinapu or even you paborn would take. So we really arent comparing apple to apple here.

I guess that is the point, Z has had no experiences other then conversations for 10 years and yet he continually  inserts his opinions on Viet Boys . I have not had any experiences with Viet Boys for 3 years but I would hesitate to either praise or criticize a segment of the boys with no recent experience. just Saying!

And in the last 19 years in Thailand and many other countries , I have had many boys say they would not do certain things and they were so HOT, that I took them anyways . A very large % of them had no problem doing what i wanted once we had spent more then 30 seconds together. Not to say that some really did not do those things but it was a surprisingly small percentage.

2 hours ago, z909 said:

it must be lack of access to destructive influence of the  sea and lots of fresh mouintain air

6 hours ago, paborn said:

And Paborn I find you most judgmental.

If you do not like what z909 posts just put him on Ignore and spare the rest of us your Opinion.

GWMinUS

13 hours ago, Scooby said:

I guess that is the point, Z has had no experiences other then conversations for 10 years and yet he continually  inserts his opinions on Viet Boys .

Read it again.  If I have posted an OPINION on Vietnamese boys in this thread, please quote it in your next reply.   I just made a factual report on my experiences. You might not like it, but that is no reason to describe my factual reporting as opinion. 

Criticising my description of who I off and why without ever reporting your own experiences is also questionable.

In practice, I walk into bars with no preconceptions.   If a slim fit boy will kiss, suck and bottom, he stands a chance.   If he won't then he is ruled out.   Since my delightful encounter with a Vietnamese lad in Singapore, I've had Asian lads from Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Burma, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, China and Japan.

If I walk into a bar tonight and a Vietnamese lad ticks all the boxes, he's getting offed.  They often look stunning, but I still need someone who will agree to provide the usual services of a bottom.  No kiss, no suck, no bottom =no off.

I guess the people looking for a boy who is top might have more success.  

And if someone cares to enlighten me & explain where the FULL SERVICE Vietnamese lads work, I shall be a customer and report positively here.

f I walk into a bar tonight and a Vietnamese lad ticks all the boxes, he's getting offed.  They often look stunning, but I still need someone who will agree to provide the usual services of a bottom.  No kiss, no suck, no bottom =no off.

• This is a far better attitude. No one could fault you for an opinion like this, rather than a blanket dispparagerment of an entire Ethnic group. Having siad that, how current is this view? When were you last in SE Asia?

Give it a rest guys, i know for a fact that this one nationality have their fans and haters. I have lived and work in vietnam for a year, and have come to know their culture and lifestyle as well over there. I also know that vietnamese from the north and the south are quite different from each other. Having working with the locals, i also see such different personality and attitude by some of them compared with others. So its no surprise to me to see a very one sided experiences from different posters, good and bad. Like i said in the beginning, nationality plays little part in my decision to take boys, so little that i dont asked where they comes from in the bar, and only ask when in the room, often after the fun, which is exactly in this case. 

9 hours ago, z909 said:

Read it again.  If I have posted an OPINION on Vietnamese boys in this thread, please quote it in your next reply.   I just made a factual report on my experiences. You might not like it, but that is no reason to describe my factual reporting as opinion. 

Criticising my description of who I off and why without ever reporting your own experiences is also questionable.

In practice, I walk into bars with no preconceptions.   If a slim fit boy will kiss, suck and bottom, he stands a chance.   If he won't then he is ruled out.   Since my delightful encounter with a Vietnamese lad in Singapore, I've had Asian lads from Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Burma, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, China and Japan.

If I walk into a bar tonight and a Vietnamese lad ticks all the boxes, he's getting offed.  They often look stunning, but I still need someone who will agree to provide the usual services of a bottom.  No kiss, no suck, no bottom =no off.

I guess the people looking for a boy who is top might have more success.  

And if someone cares to enlighten me & explain where the FULL SERVICE Vietnamese lads work, I shall be a customer and report positively here.

This is exactly how i read your post z909. I sense no blanket judgement without basis, simply sharing experiences and i always appreciate such sharing. And since i dont based my criteria of picking boys based on nationality anyway, it plays little impact as well. Generalizing things is needed to tell stories but only bad if its cloud our judgement. 

Btw, the boy from screwboys is the only vietnamese i took the whole trip so i think its time we give this a rest now and get ready for my next chapter lol.

3 hours ago, spoon said:

I decided that i wont take any of the boys here, and phet? would probably the top guy that i might take, but his body is not as muscular as i would like. Maybe its not phet, or maybe its off season or maybe he simply didnt work out as much,  or mayve its not phet. I shouldve just asked his name but alas i didnt since based on what i see in the bar, i dont think i would take him. I do like his face though. Very good looking and definitely better than most boys there. 

I am glad to hear both Tiger and Phet are still in Tawan.

Phet’s photo on Numazu’s trip reports 

9CEE71F3-0042-40DA-9313-156CB3561351.thumb.jpeg.b6b5374bd31aab4fe5d82dfcaf6e670c.jpeg

10 hours ago, paborn said:

Having said that, how current is this view? When were you last in SE Asia?

Paborn , if you read forum carefully you should know that z909 was just and quite possibly still is there. Not long ago he reported from Cambodia

4 hours ago, Jasper said:

I am glad to hear both Tiger and Phet are still in Tawan.

Phet’s photo on Numazu’s trip reports 

9CEE71F3-0042-40DA-9313-156CB3561351.thumb.jpeg.b6b5374bd31aab4fe5d82dfcaf6e670c.jpeg

Yes jasper, thanks for the picture. I have seen this picture but still unsure. The guy i see clearly look similar but has either clearlygained weight or just a different guy lol. Tiger as always a pleasure to see, body is just perfect do he does shows sign of aging, and he always planted himself near a potential customer, trying hard to get tips or off from what it seems like he is usually targetting farang, which during my visits, are only a handful, with the rest of the crowd are chinese or asian. 

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

Paborn , if you read forum carefully you should know that z909 was just and quite possibly still is there. Not long ago he reported from Cambodia

49 minutes ago, paborn said:

did he? The report I read was so negative it sounded like  ranblings. Maybe yes, maybe no. Will there be film at 11?

To put this matter to rest once again, i can vouch z909 is still in thailand, and was in thailand when i visited. We met twice in pattaya, lovely guy and i enjoy the conversations we had. 

8 hours ago, spoon said:

To elaborate more on the holiday season situation, this time around, its the peak of the peak season. So naturally, there are much more people around. But at the same time, i do sense that there are also more boys around too. But market forces are in full power and boys generally does demand higher price than usual, so does the bar. 

I saw reports about a premium Pattaya girls gogo bar is charging a holiday special bar fine ( off fee ) 4000-5000 B instead of normal 2000 B for models. Horrific!

I wonder Moonlight is charging more than 1000 B for models.

28 minutes ago, Jasper said:

I saw reports about a premium Pattaya girls gogo bar is charging a holiday special bar fine ( off fee ) 4000-5000 B instead of normal 2000 B for models. Horrific!

I wonder Moonlight is charging more than 1000 B for models.

Glad to report that off fee from the places i took boys, are still similar. The drink prices are the one affected. Tawan 500 as per report increased 100 baht.