spoon

Trip report Christmas in Bangkok and New Year in Pattaya

11 hours ago, spoon said:

one guy actually have muscular body and good looking face, that can rival most boys in bangkok. Needless to say, even before the show starts at 10.30pm,i already thinking of offing him, before he got snatch by someone else.

very smart move, . often when visiting bars or massages we  think too long ponder our choices and somebody more decisive comes and snatches guy we were salivating about . I guess most of us were in such situation and unfortunately to some I tend to be such fast acting guy because lessons learned in the past.

I'm glad you liked guy I like as well according to your narrative

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

very smart move, . often when visiting bars or massages we  think too long ponder our choices and somebody more decisive comes and snatches guy we were salivating about . I guess most of us were in such situation and unfortunately to some I tend to be such fast acting guy because lessons learned in the past.

I'm glad you liked guy I like as well according to your narrative

I usally take my time but for this specific guy, and given the amount of boys that i like vs the number of customers in the bars, i decided i need to act fast. I told the guy when in the room, that there were so many people in the bar but he said yeah, many people but not many customer, since most of them only come for the show and have fun/drink companion in bars and didnt off. Still glad i didnt hesistate hehe.

5 minutes ago, williewillie said:

The ejaculating cum referred by spoon is just water, concealed in a tiny squirt bottle.  The waiters pass out tissues if one

gets wet.  The Chinese ladies in front rows usually squeal and it’s all in good fun.

Yup, i know that its all simulated haha. It is funny to see them run and squeal thinking its real haha. 

3 hours ago, spoon said:

beefy guy and saw him smiling at me. Well that smile deserve at least a drink lol. So i told mamasan to call him down, and the boys and bars cheers lol.

when I have an eye contact with guy I'm definitely skipping mamasan and motion directly to boy to sit beside. That way mamasan can't skim boy for his share of tip which I was told sometimes happens

5 hours ago, Nathan_B said:

If you're looking in A-Bomb a little after 9pm you're too early. Go back at 9.45-10pm. There are normally 8 or 10 guys, most of whom are quite hunky. A-Bomb is not one of those tightly regulated bars, the guys turn up when they want. 

Have been checking abomb few times this trips, twice or more each night im in boystown, and saw the same 2-3 guys not my type. My guess is those hunky guys mustve been grabbed when they show up? Have you visited A-bomb recently, after my report? Would love to see or hear about if those hunky guys are still in A-bomb.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

when I have an eye contact with guy I'm definitely skipping mamasan and motion directly to boy to sit beside. That way mamasan can't skim boy for his share of tip which I was told sometimes happens

In this case, the mamasan already planted himself next to me anyway. Apparently ive been made aware that xboys mamasan has reputation of being pushy. I guess if i didnt take a boy, id seen them being pushy, but the other mamasan did keep coming to me to chat and i ignore her lol

On Sun Jan 20 2019 at 12:49 PM, vinapu said:

usually I tell them I like girls and while they don't believe it they got this as a message to leave me alone

I dont know why but some mamasan i really dont mind them sitting next to me. Moonlight and dreamboys mamasan are prime example. The one in xboys, the one that i dont like is long hair ladyboy, definitely past her prime, and dont speak much. The other one thst greeted me are much more perky and fun, even bring his own drink and seat with me, not pressuring me to buy him a drink or buy other boy a drink, or push me to buy another drink for myself. The captain at bbb also great with me. 

Maybe ive yet to had a really annoying mamasan or i can tolerate more of their bullshit, no idea lol. Regarding boy have to give their cut to certain mamasan, i guess if the mamasan try to push the boy on me, id say that might very well be true and i wont entertain this kind of mamasan. Most of the time, i try to keep mamasan service at minimum. Its the same as with buying stuff at shopping mall, id rather take my own time observing and only call the sales attendant when its time to pay lol

when I was reading your narrative from Toy Boys I was thinking " hope he did not off that guy" . Nothing wring with guys sticking to their price but when they mention another client , whether it's truth or not it means they are not at all interested and it's better to move on and do it fast.

Castro show may feature  ladyboys but on few occasions I was watching it I liked it and atmosphere in the bar.

Good judgement with Copa guy, sometimes somebody need to walk away  to show that offer is too high but it's good idea to check after a while if other party softened stance a bit and show that we are still interested in- worked for you

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

when I was reading your narrative from Toy Boys I was thinking " hope he did not off that guy" . Nothing wring with guys sticking to their price but when they mention another client , whether it's truth or not it means they are not at all interested and it's better to move on and do it fast.

Castro show may feature  ladyboys but on few occasions I was watching it I liked it and atmosphere in the bar.

Good judgement with Copa guy, sometimes somebody need to walk away  to show that offer is too high but it's good idea to check after a while if other party softened stance a bit and show that we are still interested in- worked for you

Actually, guy from copa told me similar thing, he said the guy basically just dont want to do long time. But it is high season, so i guess they know they can always find different customer with that look and body so i can totally understand and made my decision to not off him. 

The one with copa guy, was purely unintentional. I was going to go to other bars but he seize the opportunity to haggle with me, and he captured me with that effort. As a bonus for me, the bike ride and he can converse really well in english. Very rare that i can have a meaningful chat about other boys, about his fitness routine, about his previous jobs etc. This is the first one this trip that i can have a long chat with. In my previous trip, that guy is DB#44.  It was a very fulfilling off physically, emotionally and sexually hahaha.

9 hours ago, spoon said:

We then walk back to boyztown, passing through second road and enter toy boy. There is around 10 boys on stage and few more waiting to go into rotation, probably 15-20 boys. At least 4-5 bigger frame guy with 2 that is muscular and totally my type body wise although one guy is definitely offing material to me, muscular, fair skin, handsome. He is definitely the star of the bar in my opinion lol. Didnt take long before i called him to sit next to me and buy him a drink. He went backstage to put on jeans but remain shirtless when sitting with me. So we start talking, and i start asking few things as usual and then we end up talking about possible off, he told me his rate, i asked for long time, he says his rate, i said what ill pay. He insist with his rate, and say he wont go for less. I paused for a moment, didnt give him my respond. I asked again if he will go long tine with me, he suddenly said he have customer after this so today cannot. I asked for tomorrow or the day after and he said he has customer take him for whole day the day after, and a regular will come from new year and take him for 4 days. 

Was the boy in question no#99?