jar1999

Best bars to find bottoms (Twink & Muscle) - Pattaya & Bangkok

This is covering a lot of ground, but what bars do you recommend for finding bottoms in Pattaya and Bangkok?  I've always fantasized about topping a muscular guy (not necessarily "hulk-like" strength, but pretty muscular), where have you guys had luck with that?  Also, what are your best recommendations for twink/fem bottoms?

Bangkok: Maybe at a place like Tawan in Bangkok?  Do any of the muscly guys at Moonlight bottom?  I'm guessing it's easy to find a twink bottom at Screw Boys or Classic Boys. 

Pattaya: Are the twink bottoms at Winner Boys & Cupidol?  Anyone had any luck finding muscular bottoms at certain bars in Pattaya?

everywhere

general rule will be , more muscular and older guy more discrete you need to be asking

Mamasans will know, his bar friends will know but  sometimes guy in question will not know until will be with you in the confines of the room and than may profess he likes you and wants to try first time in his life, specially if special sized consideration is suggested. 

If he asks you for a discretion , keep your part of pledge, it's why you may not receive direct answer here.

As mention of Winner and Cupidol shows , you have pretty good idea of what is going on.

Keep in mind, getting there is a lot of fun so keep hunting. 

3 hours ago, jar1999 said:

Thanks, this answers my question!  I suppose it's like asking where to find a tree in a forest.  Good tip about being discrete.

Only got a few short nights in Bangkok, so didn't want to waste my time barking up the wrong tree.

there's no such thing like wasting time in BKK.

In bar hopping there's always element of risk and that is part of fun. promising guy smiling at you in the bar may well turn into dud or speedy gonzales in the room.

one who will be your third chance but you take him because you are horny and first two are already reserved or gone may turn true gem.

The same goes with our recommendations, our best guys may be only also runs for you

I have also never had any problems with people of any particularly nationality and I pay the same standard BKK short-time regardless of country.   I think some people bring self-fulfilling negative prophesies to their interactions with some guys.  So personally I recommend keeping an open mind.  Whatever particular combination of attitude, Rubens-esque body type or pheromones I have, I just don't worry about where a guy is from and so far success.  

These are some of the fairest, most sincere remarks I have seen on this and other boards. Divine (there is nothing mad about you!) I have missed your postings. Especially, as I noiw have a reason to revist Soi Ari. It's been some years, but there was a time when I lunched there every day- hell, I was going to be there anyway

On 1/4/2019 at 5:53 PM, DivineMadman said:

I think some people bring self-fulfilling negative prophesies to their interactions with some guys.  So personally I recommend keeping an open mind.  Whatever particular combination of attitude, Rubens-esque body type or pheromones I have, I just don't worry about where a guy is from and so far success.  

DivineMadman is one the Forum's wise sages -