Wynter11

First Impressions

Glad to write a first timer report! I still consider myself quite new to thailand, so many places (especially massage places) that i havent visit yet. Dreamboys had been my favorite bar, though i only took one guy on my last trip. One of the joy seeing the show is having a guy u like sitting next to you during the show and they started to fill you in about who is their friend, who only go with women etc. I actually dont like hanging out in bars, and only there for the boys and boys in the show. Sad to hear their shows isnt as good anymore, especially only older guys do the shows. I guess many of their former stars have been poached by other bars.

On my first trip to dream boys, i landed a guy that i took again for five times in two trips lol. Part of the show i didnt even see, since my eyes were fixed on that guy who is working out at the gym area. Summon my courage to first go to the toilet next to the gym area to have a closer look, gave him a smile, went in the toilet, and came back out and give him a tips and got a shocked face from him, a smile and wai after that and back to my seat lol not long after, i called mamasan to call him for a drink. We talked a bit and didnt take me long before offing him, my first off from dreamboys. The rest is history lol. I covered about him quite a lot on my previous trip report but sadly on my last trip, he said he stopped working in bar and was not in bangkok when i go there. Miss him dearly.

6 hours ago, spoon said:

Glad to write a first timer report! I still consider myself quite new to thailand, so many places (especially massage places) that i havent visit yet. Dreamboys had been my favorite bar, though i only took one guy on my last trip. One of the joy seeing the show is having a guy u like sitting next to you during the show and they started to fill you in about who is their friend, who only go with women etc. I actually dont like hanging out in bars, and only there for the boys and boys in the show. Sad to hear their shows isnt as good anymore, especially only older guys do the shows. I guess many of their former stars have been poached by other bars.

On my first trip to dream boys, i landed a guy that i took again for five times in two trips lol. Part of the show i didnt even see, since my eyes were fixed on that guy who is working out at the gym area. Summon my courage to first go to the toilet next to the gym area to have a closer look, gave him a smile, went in the toilet, and came back out and give him a tips and got a shocked face from him, a smile and wai after that and back to my seat lol not long after, i called mamasan to call him for a drink. We talked a bit and didnt take me long before offing him, my first off from dreamboys. The rest is history lol. I covered about him quite a lot on my previous trip report but sadly on my last trip, he said he stopped working in bar and was not in bangkok when i go there. Miss him dearly.

Don’t write off Dreamboys just yet. The guys on show were generally good eye candy and I was visiting on a Monday so there’s a good chance I didn’t see the bars at their best. I completely missed the weekend at both ends of my trip and I noticed a definite uptick on the Thursday so I would be curious to see how the shows looked on a Friday or Saturday. 

A female acquaintance (whom I’ve posted about elsewhere) was trying to cheer herself up this past week, and called three Moonlight staff including Babe to go to a club with her. At some point in the evening she texted my friend to say they were all in her hotel room ordering room service and sends him a photo of Babe curled up in bed next to her. “Wow. What is he doing?” “Playing games on his phone and watching Korean MTV for new dance moves.” “Are you keeping him for the night?” “He says he’ll stay but I’m going to send him home after he’s fed.” “How much does he charge?” “Oh he doesn’t ask me for money.” Needless to say my friend sent her a row of middle finger emoticons. But moral of the story is, Babe is actually an adorable guy who behaves like a college kid not a money boy, once you make friends with him! 

28 minutes ago, hank75 said:

A female acquaintance (whom I’ve posted about elsewhere) was trying to cheer herself up this past week, and called three Moonlight staff including Babe to go to a club with her. At some point in the evening she texted my friend to say they were all in her hotel room ordering room service and sends him a photo of Babe curled up in bed next to her. “Wow. What is he doing?” “Playing games on his phone and watching Korean MTV for new dance moves.” “Are you keeping him for the night?” “He says he’ll stay but I’m going to send him home after he’s fed.” “How much does he charge?” “Oh he doesn’t ask me for money.” Needless to say my friend sent her a row of middle finger emoticons. But moral of the story is, Babe is actually an adorable guy who behaves like a college kid not a money boy, once you make friends with him! 

I guess visit to the club (all expense paid) and hanging out with friends in a hotel room is enough excitement for some boys. As babe dont really go out with customer for sex anyway (jury is still out there, havent read anyone off him for sex yet), he is definitely not your regular money boy. Dunno why im not really attracted to this beautiful perfect specimen of a thai guy lol. Maybe too pretty? His body is gorgeous though. 

3 hours ago, Wynter11 said:

Don’t write off Dreamboys just yet. The guys on show were generally good eye candy and I was visiting on a Monday so there’s a good chance I didn’t see the bars at their best. I completely missed the weekend at both ends of my trip and I noticed a definite uptick on the Thursday so I would be curious to see how the shows looked on a Friday or Saturday. 

Id never write off the bar. Went there twice and will go there again, their boys selection usually suit my taste, though other bars like moonlight, jupiter are catching up too. Tawan had definitely been a disappointment on my last trip though, but still wont give up that bar too lol

14 hours ago, Wynter11 said:

I was tired and jet lagged but as I pulled up in front of the Raya I could see the lights of Twilight and I quickly decided that sleep was for the weak

I like your way of thinking

. A broad range of shapes and sizes though I was left wondering why on earth some of them had been given a job.

one or two bar hopping trips with others and you  will realize that boy you will not give  a second glance is one other may salivate over and one you adore is also run in eyes of others

That ended up being a lot longer than I’d expected. If there’s interest, I’ll continue when I have more time.

not long enough rest assured and yes there's great interest so keep rolling and remember ' sleep is for a weak"

29 minutes ago, vinapu said:

one or two bar hopping trips with others and you  will realize that boy you will not give  a second glance is one other may salivate over and one you adore is also run in eyes of others

I am in agreement with Wynter on the Dreamboys selection though...some boys are absolute joys, while several “the supporting cast” as I call them, well they need to think hard if moneyboy is the right profession. Little personal grooming or effort to appear attractive! A few trips to the gym hurt no one.

22 minutes ago, vinapu said:

as long as you are the girl ?

Mamasan and my friend confirmed Babe does take offs from girls....he is 100% straight and likes the pretty customers, despite his much advertised girlfriend. But like spoon said, he is also equally happy to be invited to a nice club or bar which he cannot afford himself especially if his friends are also included and does not need a tip, only the bar fine paid. My impression of him was of a polite and wary kid who was hoping for some nice customers (Male or female) that he could let his guard down around, out of the hungry hordes drooling after him. But even though my female friend likes to make us green eyed, the real reason he will always go out with her is because she calls him “little brother”, he knows her regular boy, and is aware she has zero sexual designs on him. Edit: she called him out that night because he told her he wanted to see the Jupiter show, and she thought it would be funny to bring him in. 

I am sorry to digress from Wynter’s fantastic report! 

11 hours ago, hank75 said:

Mamasan and my friend confirmed Babe does take offs from girls....he is 100% straight 

for my personal use I doubt that any of those guys performing in boy bars frequenting mostly by the men are 100% straight but I agree that Wynter's report is 100% fantastic

19 hours ago, hank75 said:

I am in agreement with Wynter on the Dreamboys selection though...some boys are absolute joys, while several “the supporting cast” as I call them, well they need to think hard if moneyboy is the right profession. Little personal grooming or effort to appear attractive! A few trips to the gym hurt no one.

Mamasan and my friend confirmed Babe does take offs from girls....he is 100% straight and likes the pretty customers, despite his much advertised girlfriend. But like spoon said, he is also equally happy to be invited to a nice club or bar which he cannot afford himself especially if his friends are also included and does not need a tip, only the bar fine paid. My impression of him was of a polite and wary kid who was hoping for some nice customers (Male or female) that he could let his guard down around, out of the hungry hordes drooling after him. But even though my female friend likes to make us green eyed, the real reason he will always go out with her is because she calls him “little brother”, he knows her regular boy, and is aware she has zero sexual designs on him. Edit: she called him out that night because he told her he wanted to see the Jupiter show, and she thought it would be funny to bring him in. 

Digress away, it was interesting!  And I agree fully about Dreamboys. Everyone is someone’s type but surely the flabby niche can’t pay as well?

19 hours ago, vinapu said:

I like your way of thinking

not long enough rest assured and yes there's great interest so keep rolling and remember ' sleep is for a weak"

I’ve now had quite a lot of sleep so I’ll get on with the next part

2 hours ago, Wynter11 said:

Day 3

I spent some time exploring Paragon and the aquarium. The aquarium wasn’t large by the standards of others I’ve seen (Osaka is a standout) but the center had a lot of interesting shops including a luggage section with current discounts where I was able to get a new suitcase replacement. I got the tourist discount card but apparently things already on sale don’t quality so it went unused in my wallet. The BTS from Sala Denang made the trip quick and easy though I found the ticket machine’s insistence on coins irritating. I seem to go through a lot of currency in Thailand and found myself strategizing ways to keep a decent range of money on hand as the atm prefers 1000 or 500 notes and charges 220 for foreign withdrawal so I didn’t want to be constantly taking out small amounts. This is something I’d never bother with at home. 

At night I headed out to see another bar on my list but where the previous two nights had been successful, this one ended in disappointment. This partially due to the bars themselves but also due to my own inexperience and the stress.

Screw boys was first on my list and I made my way there quickly having accidentally spotted it earlier in the day while out and about. The bar had a lot of guys, many attractive but the bar was quite empty of patrons. A group at the back I had originally thought to be customers seemed to actually be off duty guys and friends of the bar having a laugh. The mamasan here (or captain? I’m never quite sure where the distinction lies as he wasn’t a ladyboy) was a bit more casually dressed and regrettably more pushy. Why they think gesturing broadly at the stage while I’m already looking at it is helpful, I don’t know but I was inclined to tell him to piss off as he was actually making it harder for me to see. I didn’t but he seemed to work out I wanted him gone and moved on. One of the guys (I think 20 but could be misremembering) was particularly gorgeous with a Korean look to his features though he later told me he was Thai. I bought him a drink but our chat was limited and he seemed uninterested so I sent him away with his tip. He quickly went back to hiding in the corner staring at his phone. Oh well. 

I decided to move on as the promised show had never materialized and I was wasn’t enjoying the vibe of the bar in general. Fresh boys was just upstairs and again I was promised a show starting in 20 min. I made the tactical error of letting the mamasan push me into choosing a drink as I was being seated and before I’d gotten my bearings and surveyed the room. I was the only patron and a while stage of boys were staring at me with keen interest. This was new and frankly I found it rather stressful especially when the mamasan sat down and started making loud comments and asking questions. Discretion doesn’t appear to be important in bar culture. The guys on show were nice enough but not eye catching. Another western man entered and left without sitting which only made me feel more foolish for having ordered so quickly. I finished the drink and moved on, feeling awkward in the face of multiple disappointed expressions. 

I have one more night of adventures which I’ll get around to writing up soon. Hopefully you’re still enjoying it.

We are!

30 minutes ago, Jasper said:

I don’t think he is meant to be the Babe of Jupiter. I think management is tying to develop him as a New Tam, ex Jupiter currently at Moonlight since Tam used to appear in the exact same show at Jupiter2002.

I saw him in the same show too. Seems like a lovely and charming young guy but sadly he really does not have the charisma, muscles or looks of Tam, plus being a few inches shorter which means he feels less commanding on stage. I would still off him and have him on my list. 

There is a new performer (not new boy, just new as a solo act) doing the “Keep your hat on” chair and exposed big cock performance. Jasper, you posted a photo of him some time back. Also a little lacking in height and charisma to hold down a solo act but nonetheless great enthusiasm, muscles and dancing skills. I prefer the original boy who did this act for a long time though. 

Incredibly good report.

I had the same experience at Fresh Boys upstairs back in August of ordering a drink, realizing I was the only customer, and seeing a potential customer come in and immediately leave. 

Glad you found a new suitcase - I’ve been concerned about more Surawong Frogger with handleless luggage.