steveluvscum

Sunee Plaza

10 hours ago, steveluvscum said:

What is Sunee Plaza like these days, is there still lots of empty premises or are there any new ones?

There are still lots of empty premises. Only new filled premise is Eden Bar which was filled about one year ago. When was you last visit to Sunee?

There isn't that much left to raid.     A small cluster of host bars in the centre and the 4 gogo bars.      

Anyone who visited about 10 years ago and came back now is going to notice the difference.     

Of course, Pattaya is still the place to go for boys.   You might just need to share your time between Boyztown, Jomtien, Sunee and the phone apps.

I visited a couple of years ago, hoping to see some remnant of the craziness described from years ago - but sadly didn't get to experience this - found it dark and quiet. Went into...what I think was Nice Boys... which had a some cute boys on stage, but few customers... and also had a couple of drinks at a bar down the alley... Duc's or The One or Come In.... not sure which one... couple of cute waiters, but not much happening.

54 minutes ago, JackR said:

. and also had a couple of drinks at a bar down the alley... Duc's or The One or Come In.... not sure which one... couple of cute waiters, but not much happening.

Ducs and Come In Bar both closed. The One is open but has very few customers. I don’t know how it survives.

3 hours ago, kokopelli said:

Now it is high season and Sunee is quite lively later at night in the beer bars. 

It's still not quite the same as a dozen gogo bars, or whatever Sunee had 10 years ago.

On 2/17/2019 at 11:36 PM, ChristianPFC said:

Has Good Boys closed permanently? On Friday I walked past, it was closed and I couldn't the see their sign.

Good Boys is supposed to be moving from current location to a smaller shop (the old All of Me 2) just across the soi. Not yet open.

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

no, Good Boys was not  a go-go and was in Sunee  plaza proper, not VC soi, probably you have either Power Boys or Nice Boys in mind

That shop is at the other end of the Soi - the last/furtherest if you go from VChotel Soi 

Actually, I have a plan B for tonight and if this plan B will not escape his bar without my off fee, I could see the name - what the place it was 

41 minutes ago, kokopelli said:

Very clean, bright, loud music, a jacuzzi, a shower, and a mystery room. 

All sounds fine, except for the loud music.    Was anyone using the jacuzzi ?