DrimVoiz

Bangkok For Life - The Twosome and Threesome Experience

As we continue...The three of us proceed to shower...Hot Twink refuse at first, but Baby Twink and I encourage him to join us in the shower so it will be more fun, he he. Under the hot shower, I was able to hold their m*nh**d and compare their size, ha ha. While the two of them holds my *ss and even my h*l*...I think they're both obsessing to enter me from b*h*nd, lol. The two of them even pretends that they're f*ck*ng me violently, which I said "Please no, I'm still a virgin", but they p*mp*d even harder as I said that. I really like this boys.

I soaped Hot Twink feeling every inch of his body as well as his pr*v*t* p*rt. Baby Twink then soaped me which really tickles me and makes mine harder, lol. Hot Twink at all time is fully *r*ct while Baby Twink is half *r*ct, I love touching theirs, haa haa. When we're about to finish, I pressed Baby Twink against the wall and pretended f*ck*ng him, its my turn. I said "You like it, huh?" while p*mp*ng him on his back. He nods and I like the expression on his face. Meanwhile, I felt Hot Twink from my behind pretending also to p*n*tr*t* me. Wow, this is what it felt when you are sandwiched by two boys, so exciting!!! Then, I slapped Baby Twink's butt, yum3x. After a while, they dried theirselves with the towel as they go to the bed. I was left in the shower while I heard they're adjusting the lights of the room to make it more romantic.

Afterwards, I dried myself with the towel and gargle with mouthwash. I asked the boys to use the mouthwash and Baby Twink immediately get the mouthwash to gargle while Hot Twink refused and immediately jumped to the bed. After that, Baby Twink and I moved the other bed closer to make one queen size bed. Then we both jumped to the bed joining Hot Twink. TO BE CONTINUED

On February 14, 2019 at 2:23 PM, hank75 said:

I think even the nickname reveals the identity :lol: because many of the Jupiter boys are hot gym fit specimens but only one can hold the title of Muscle God. Perhaps Oud (ex Tawan, brought to our attention by vinapu and who I was able to see in the flesh on recent trip) also qualifies but definitely between the two it is not hard to see who you would consider more “godly”. If it makes you feel any better I don’t think Mekhin is particularly shy. 

I believe Jasper does. I was graced with a handshake on my last visit but he was already booked, or else I would have offed him in a heartbeat. 

Who is Boom in here? I assume not the ladyboy diva, lol...left or right boy? The one with the tattoo?

image.jpg

11 minutes ago, spoon said:

The expression of heart skipped a beat means u fell in love lol but yeah maybe not in your case haha.

Heart skips a beat when I saw Baby Twink in front of Moonlight (love)...heart beats faster when I saw him having s*x with Hot Twink (lust), so yeah its a different thing, haa haa...tnk u Spoon!!!

3 hours ago, dozzie said:

an exciting trilogy with an ending that did not disappoint!

Wow, thank you very, very much Dozzie!!! I'm really fulfilled that you like my shared stories, I really planned for a 3some on my last trip, I thought it was with Dream Boys but ended up in Moonlight boys who are both cute and hot...more reports soon since I really want to return to BKK for Baby Twink of Moonlight (again) and Arm of Jupiter2018!!!

23 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

I really, really wish I can off Arm in my next trip...my 1st crush in Jupiter2018. I just hope it will also work with the gameplan I had with Mekhin where I go early night before he arrives. Any other suggestions? ;) :) 

I believe Boom and Arm are even more popular by Mekhin, I have never seen an occasion where they have not been booked in advance. I think you may need a multi strategy hehe. Go early, if that fails, make friends with a mamasan, get an introduction to Arm, try and book him for the next night OR ask if you can book him in the day time. They do take day time bookings from what I was told, if they like the customer enough. 

12 minutes ago, hank75 said:

I believe Boom and Arm are even more popular by Mekhin, I have never seen an occasion where they have not been booked in advance. I think you may need a multi strategy hehe. Go early, if that fails, make friends with a mamasan, get an introduction to Arm, try and book him for the next night OR ask if you can book him in the day time. They do take day time bookings from what I was told, if they like the customer enough. 

Yeah, that's what I heard, I think it was Jasper who said that Arm is always fully booked, thanks a lot to your suggestions Hank, I'll follow them and hopefully I can off or table my 1st crush on Jupiter2018 Arm, but if not, I can settle for Spaii, lol. :);)