DrimVoiz

Bangkok For Life - The Twosome and Threesome Experience

Hey there guys!!! I'm back from Bangkok last weekend and I'm very excited to tell you my best muscle worship experience with a musclebound boy and my first ever threesome experience with two hot boys...guess who? Lol...Also, they're all brand new boys and there is NO returning boy to my trip now. I can say unexpected turn of events also leads to the hottest experience I've ever had. So I hope you're all excited to read my report so let's begin...

Upon arrival @ Chong Nonsi station on my way to my most fave hotel Red Planet, btw I've stayed here on all my trips @ BKK, I really, really like this hotel. Anyway, I was walking on my way to the hotel when I can't believe who I saw walking towards me. Its Mr. Perfect Guy from Dream Boys!!! I was so surprised that I wasn't able to call him. My heart pounds faster upon seeing him. He also glanced at me but maybe he did not recognize me bcoz I'm wearing a sunglass. He was walking fast and beside him is a young man. I try following them (or stalking? Haa haa) and I then confirmed it was really him based on the very big tattoo on his back, he's wearing an undershirt, not shirtless, just to be clear, he he. They both arrived @ Holiday Inn Express so I can no longer follow them. Oh well...I hurriedly went back to the street leading to Red Planet Surawong, the hotel nearest to the hot spots in BKK.

Early night, I decided to go to Jupiter2018 very early so I can have the chance to off one of their famous and hottest boy in there. I asked for him on the staff at the entrance. He told me he does not arrive yet. I told him I will just wait for him. The staffs offered me to seat on a chair beside the entrance but later asked me to transfer to a couch on the other side. The staffs asked me if I want a drink. I just said to them later. They're all wearing Chinese costumes bcoz of the Chinese New Year, even the mamasans.

After a couple of minutes and patiently waiting for him, he finally arrived. The staffs immediately told him that someone was waiting for him and when he asked who, one of the staff point at me. There he was, looking at me, and I begin to smile as he walks towards me. He was so good looking in person, so masculine, so manly. I can't believe I was starstrucked by him. I only saw him on pictures and now he's getting near me, in flesh. I'll call him Mr. Muscle God.

As he get's closer to me, he said "you're waiting for me?"...and I imnediately said "yes" with a smile. Omg, he's so muscular even if he wears a long sleeve and such a hunk and a stud in person. Then I continued "are you available now?". He said he is free after the show...I asked "why not now?" tapping his arm which is intentional so I can I feel a bit of his muscles, he he. A long-haired mamasan stand beside us. He said he needs to perform for the show. He told me to watch the 1st show but I said I need to watch Muay Thai, I can watch the 2nd show. He said just come back and I told him I'll return for the 2nd show while squeezing his arm lightly...mmmmm, those muscles, lol. He left me to the mamasan who told me that I need to pay the off fee now so he will not be taken plus the entrance fee later. I told him if I could just pay the off fee and not watch the show since I've seen it before. He told me its same same, I still need to pay the entrance fee to off Mr. Muscle God so I just told okay, I'll return later to watch the 2nd show and paid the off fee. The mamasan told me to look for him later and said he is the only long haired mamasan there (in pigtails btw to match his Chinese costume). That's a slight difference to Dream Boys and Moonlight where you can immediately off a boy and only pay the off fee, but its fine with me.

After watching the Muay Thai, I hurriedly go back to Jupiter2018 and look for the long-haired mamasan. He leads me inside after asking to choose a drink I want and finds me a vacant chair since the place is jampacked. The 2nd show already started.

Tbh, I was surprised that the 2nd show was different from the 1st show which I've seen on my 1st visit in Jupiter2018. More exposures or teasing of private parts can be seen, haa haa. Before, its only pubes and butt exposures. But now, you can even have a peek on their m*nh**d if you have a quick vision or you're watching from the VIP area, ha ha.

Btw, I don't remember watching the part where Mekhin together with the other hot boys are dancing in towel to the tune of "You Sexy Thing". I'm also very sure I did not watch the part where a gym-fit guy was dancing on a chair exposing his muscles on his movements and two ladyboys was his backup. I don't know his name but he's also hot3x. I know its Arm who I've seen before practicing that part on my 1st visit. But now this hot3x guy is the one who is performing that part and he covers his bulge and pull down his undies as a finale, still covering his m*nh**d. Does anyone knows his name? I'm not that familiar with Jupiter2018 boys. He is also in the part where Arm and him invites a girl from the audience who they pretended to be f*ck*d in various positions and acting they're forcing her to s*ck them. The girl afterwards was so shocked and shy that she forgot where she seats, he he. If anyone know him, just comment here. He is also hot3x.

Afterwards, when the show was about to end, I assume, the long-haired mamasan took Mr. Muscle God to me. He said if I'm already okay to which I responded "yes, yes". Then we proceeded to the door where I said to the mamasan that I'll give a tip to him, he was grateful. I heard Mekhin was being asked by the ladyboys backup who off him, they seem really, really excited to know by the sound of it. He pointed to me with a smile and they said thank you to me. I smiled and responded with the Thai hand gesture. Then Mr. Muscle God and I walked to Red Planet Hotel as I try to have a conversation with him. TO BE CONTINUED

1 hour ago, DrimVoiz said:

a gym-fit guy was dancing on a chair exposing his muscles on his movements and two ladyboys was his backup. I don't know his name but he's also hot3x. I know its Arm who I've seen before practicing that part on my 1st visit. But now this hot3x guy is the one who is performing that part and he covers his bulge and pull down his undies as a finale, still covering his m*nh**d. Does anyone knows his name? 

His name is Spaii #43.

I have never known a customer waiting at the bar entrance for a particular boy whom he has never offed before.

You are Mr Enthusiastic!

4 hours ago, Jasper said:

His name is Spaii #43.

I have never known a customer waiting at the bar entrance for a particular boy whom he has never offed before.

You are Mr Enthusiastic!

The boy I offed is famous that's why I need to be sure I'll off him. You can guess who he is, I know you're familiar with the Jupiter Boys, he he. Thank you very much for the name and number of the hot boy I've seen in Jupiter, but just to make clear he is not the one I offed, but seriously considering offing him next time if he is not as most-in demand like Arm. I just hope he's available next time. With Arm, I think it may only be a dream bcoz he's the superstar, ha ha.

6 hours ago, Jasper said:

His name is Spaii #43.

You are Mr Enthusiastic!

Thanks a lot Jasper for the title Mr. Enthusiastic, lol...yup I was determined to off Mr. Muscle God bcoz on my first visit in Jupiter2018, he was tabled (and I think offed) by another customer and I was still not familiar with him at that time (though his muscles and looks catched my attention), plus he is one of the most recommended...

1 hour ago, hank75 said:

Well your report is bringing much pleasure because I’ve always had plans to off Mekhin and always been too late. Now I know how to do it- camp at entrance before he arrives!!!! 

Looking forward to next chapter. Always such a pleasure reading your reports.

Thank you very much Hank. I'm not supposed to reveal the identity of Mr. Muscle God but I got a typo error and type his name instead, did not even proof read my report, my bad, lol.

Yeah, I was so determined to off him on my recent trip that I got there very early, just to be sure. On my 1st visit in Jupiter2018, I also did not have the chance to off him. So now I finally did it!!!

46 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Thank you very much Hank. I'm not supposed to reveal the identity of Mr. Muscle God but I got a typo error and type his name instead, did not even proof read my report, my bad, lol.

I think even the nickname reveals the identity :lol: because many of the Jupiter boys are hot gym fit specimens but only one can hold the title of Muscle God. Perhaps Oud (ex Tawan, brought to our attention by vinapu and who I was able to see in the flesh on recent trip) also qualifies but definitely between the two it is not hard to see who you would consider more “godly”. If it makes you feel any better I don’t think Mekhin is particularly shy. 

37 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Btw, anyone know Boom from Jupiter2018? Spoon mentioned it to me, got curious, he he

I believe Jasper does. I was graced with a handshake on my last visit but he was already booked, or else I would have offed him in a heartbeat. 

9 minutes ago, hank75 said:

I think even the nickname reveals the identity :lol: because many of the Jupiter boys are hot gym fit specimens but only one can hold the title of Muscle God. Perhaps Oud (ex Tawan, brought to our attention by vinapu and who I was able to see in the flesh on recent trip) also qualifies but definitely between the two it is not hard to see who you would consider more “godly”. If it makes you feel any better I don’t think Mekhin is particularly shy. 

I believe Jasper does. I was graced with a handshake on my last visit but he was already booked, or else I would have offed him in a heartbeat. 

Yup, you can easily tell it was Mekhin, he is a real muscle God, I also saw his bodybuilder pics and even his vid (2 shy 2 admit it really excites me, lol). Oud was also mentioned to me by Vinapu b4, but it was really Mekhin who makes my knees weak, haa haa. He is truly the best muscle worship I ever had!!! Watch out for it on the next part of my report!!! Yes, Jasper is the expert when it comes to Jupiter boys, I'm 100% sure he knows Boom...

As we continue...Mr. Muscle God (aka Mekhin) and I reached Red Planet @ last. I really, really want to jump on him when we're already in the elevator but I control myself bcoz there is a CCTV camera. When we entered my room, I want to slam the door and kiss him, hug him to touch his muscles and lick every part of his body, haa haa. Of course, again, I control myself since he said he needs to shower.

I let him go first and I'll shower after him. Can't wait for those muscles, lol. He only wears a towel on his waist when he finished. I think I was trembling with lust when I saw his shirtless body. I just said "you got a lot of tattoos, but my fave is Superman since I'm a big fan". Aside from the Superman logo tattoo on his arm, he also got a Superman tattoo on his chest. I touched those tattoos, wow, and said "I also got Superman, I'm wearing it now"...and stripped my clothes. He laughed when he saw my Superman undies (even Nicky liked it before and said Superman while smiling, but its a boxers, with Mekhin I'm wearing briefs). I hurriedly showered and gargled with mouthwash.

I'm sooo excited. He was already in bed still with towel on him. I was already half-*r*ct at that time. I jumped to the bed and hold his hand urging him to go up and face in front of the mirror. WOW!!! I love looking on his reflection in the mirror. The huge muscles, the gym-fit body, the manly face, even the sexy tattoos...I like them all!!!

On his back, I started kissing and licking his neck while running my hand to his muscles, particularly his chest and abs. I got a full *r*ct**n while doing this. I asked him to flex his arms, 1-@-a-time, WOW, I love those big biceps. I run my hands on it, gently squeeze it, and then kiss and lick it. He also flexed his triceps for me which I did the same, 1-@-a-time again. I even like the veins, he was so muscular, as a result of pumping in the gym. I love to hear that, haa haa.

Then I started kissing and licking his huge shoulders and then his hard back as I go down. I run my hands on his legs and thigh, then also kiss and lick it gently. Every part of his body is really, really hard!!!

Then I asked him to turn around and face me. I said to him I'm already hard by just doing that. He touched my bulge in the towel and gave me a teasing smile. I also touched the bulge on his towel, its sooo big alright, and I think its only semi-hard, wooh!!!

I begin to kiss and lick again his neck, then his ears this time. Afterwards, I move to his muscled chest. I touched it again, then the usual kiss and lick leading to his nipples. I think he liked it when I played his nipples since he breathes harder, this is sooo hot. 

Then asked him to flex both his arms this time. This is my fetish actually...I kiss and lick his armpits...it smell sooo good!!! After a while, I moved to his abdominals doing the same. I wonder how many crunches he can do in the gym, his abs was so hard!!!

Then the moment I was waiting for. I kneel down and slowly removed his towel. His m*nh**d was gigantic!!! Good luck to me, ha ha.

So sorry guys, the next scenes are censored for the sake of Mekhin. But all I can say is that when we're already in bed, I felt like I was a virgin again being devirginized by a man for the first time (eventhough he is already the 3rd guy who p*n*tr*t*d me).

After the hot3x scenes in bed, I asked Mekhin if he can show me his bodybuilder poses, like in a competition to which he agreed with a smile. I m*st*rb*t* while he does his bodybuilder moves, moving my hands faster and faster as he flexes.

Then I asked him as my final request if I can see him in a solo act. Its okay with him as I saw him j*rk-*off slowly at first, then faster and faster. He asked me if I could play his nipples which of course I did, anything for him. Then, he c*m afterwards. Its my turn...I ask him to lay in the bed as I lay on top of him feeling his muscles (and c*m, he he) on my back. He also played my nipples and when it was so intense for a climax, my c*m sprayed like a fountain.

Again, I let him shower first then I showered after him. Of course, I gave him an additional tip for the memorable experience. Then we said goodbye, then the usual hugs and kisses. Afterwards, I go to sleep to have a good rest as I prepare myself for tomorrow night @ MOONLIGHT!!!

On February 14, 2019 at 1:57 AM, Jasper said:

His name is Spaii #43.

You are Mr Enthusiastic!

So he is Spaii (#43)...hhhmmm...probably my next target in Jupiter2018, lol...

image.jpg

image.jpg

6 hours ago, peterzz6 said:

Great report. How much do you have to tip a star like Mekhin?

Tnk u Peter!!! With Mekhin, he is not overpriced, its only slight above the standard tip, but I added an extra tip bcoz I really, really like the whole experience, really worth it!!! I'll PM u...

Senso is easy to miss when walking by because pavement is very narrow on Sala Daeng in that stretch  but is not hidden and now they have new bright yellow sign if I recall. Anyways, your loss in my opinion.

At least it looks you managed to reward yourself big time with those Moonlight boys, hot encounter for sure.

Did you arrange with both boys that they will go together or just tried your luck? Often boys from the same bar are reluctant to go together  it's why I ask

7 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Senso is easy to miss when walking by because pavement is very narrow on Sala Daeng in that stretch  but is not hidden and now they have new bright yellow sign if I recall. Anyways, your loss in my opinion.

At least it looks you managed to reward yourself big time with those Moonlight boys, hot encounter for sure.

Did you arrange with both boys that they will go together or just tried your luck? Often boys from the same bar are reluctant to go together  it's why I ask

Hi hello Vinapu!!! There's always a next time for Senso, maybe on my next trips, its just that maybe I'm so tired at that time and the weather is so hot that I did not notice it or could not locate it. The good thing is that I was able to save my budget for Moonlight's 3some, haa haa.

The encounter with Moonlight boys is surely hot3x and the report is not yet on the actual s*x, its still on the foreplay, lol. So its just an appetizer, and the main course and dessert is c*mm*ng, I mean coming up!!! Ha ha

Nope, the long-haired mamasan arranged it for me since I really want two boys this time. Of course Baby Twink is my personal choice and the mamasan suggested Hot Twink, maybe they're friends since they're seems to be close to each other, idk, they even tell horny jokes, I think, in Thai which I don't understand, they seem to be comfortable in the 3some but its their 1st time, for both of them when I asked them. Baby Twink even mentioned to me he's gonna be shy but he's totally okay with it. So we are all virgins to 3some at that time, he he. ;) :) Tnk u Vinapu!!!