martinsen

TAWAN MUSCLE BAR

On February 24, 2019 at 10:44 PM, kentop said:

Someone please enlighten, I will be in BKK soon and thinking of visiting this bar

I've been last year March. Tawan got the most explicit show. If you're really into muscles, then the place is for you since the go go boys there are bodybuilder types. The selection of boys there are mostly mature, though I offed a young boy, who is just starting to go to the gym based on his built, but he's good in bed.

On February 24, 2019 at 10:54 AM, martinsen said:

Anyone been to Tawan recently?  I used to be a real fan of the place but have not been in several years.  The boys were OK for that visit but not as great as some previous visits.  What is the present status with regard to the boys and the show?

Only been there once last year...show is very explicit, nothing can beat it...boys are musclebound type guys, if you're into gym fit daddy type guys then go.

I was there in October last year. Its my favourite. The boys are bigger and older than those is fresh boys, classic etc. my tip is to get there early, say 9 to 9:30, sit at the seats along the wall right in front if the stage. While there are a few guys on stage the others sit along this wall and its a great opportunity to check out the guys, chat and watch. 

I gave up on on this bar many years ago when on 2 visits in a row my drink disappeared while I was in the loo.  I had even told the staff (in Thai) that I was just going to the loo.  Speaking of the loo, the shoulder massage at the urinal also put me off. I have a shy bladder. :(

One of my regular here used to work in tawan. During songkran, he said he wanted to go back working in tawan. Recently he came back here and told me he only go there for 2 days, and not many customer (most come for show and then left), and even the boys there "not good muscle". He is 43 years old and still rocking a great body, and also gives great massage, so i am glad he came back working here lol

30 minutes ago, spoon said:

One of my regular here used to work in tawan. During songkran, he said he wanted to go back working in tawan. Recently he came back here and told me he only go there for 2 days, and not many customer (most come for show and then left), and even the boys there "not good muscle". He is 43 years old and still rocking a great body, and also gives great massage, so i am glad he came back working here lol

imo, i prefer those age around 30 yrs +. just i like mature look guys. few of the boys maintain their muscular. some just lack of shape. yea, its true, they are straight, become gay for pay. however, i don't mind, as long as, they are good on beds.

2 minutes ago, manuelmendez said:

imo, i prefer those age around 30 yrs +. just i like mature look guys. few of the boys maintain their muscular. some just lack of shape. yea, its true, they are straight, become gay for pay. however, i don't mind, as long as, they are good on beds.

I dont particularly have age preference, as long as they have the body type i like. Its just that most of the time, itll be those who like you said, 30 and older lol. And the older guys usually, not always, have less restriction when in bed and always eager to please especially when you are their regulars. My regular does pretty much everything except bottoming. 

8 hours ago, spoon said:

I dont particularly have age preference, as long as they have the body type i like. Its just that most of the time, itll be those who like you said, 30 and older lol. And the older guys usually, not always, have less restriction when in bed and always eager to please especially when you are their regulars. My regular does pretty much everything except bottoming. 

well, they have good experience :D

Does anyone know if the muscled Lun (I think that's what he called himself) still makes appearances here? I've followed him on Instagram for quite some time and would love to know if he still around the club scene. 

Also do people know if he used to be able to be offed? or was he just a model?

On 9/30/2019 at 6:41 PM, GoldMember said:

Last Friday, from about 20 guys on display, half muscular. Only one of them was shredded muscle. Number 38, Tiger. 

But as Vinapu once wrote. You only need one :)

I wonder is this the 38 guy Tiger? He looks absolutely hot and attractive! Would definitely take him out if he's still available.

38.png