martinsen

TAWAN MUSCLE BAR

• Members

When is the best time to visit?

I think I can recall people saying when bb competitions in town were on?

Is this the case? When is the next professional competition on? I’d book a holiday if I could be sure of quality muscle men in the bar.

2 hours ago, scott456 said:

What do you do when you go see those competitions?

Can you hire those models for your pleasure?

If you do hire one, I doubt they will be able to perform. These guys go on crazy diet and water fast to get ripped on stage. 

The ifbb contest seems to have a very steep registration fee. I doubt the tawan men would spend that amount for this event. I did see a poster for Mr Thailand, but it was in Thai. So not sure when it will happen. 

4 hours ago, orson said:

I doubt they will be able to perform.

After the contest, theyll probably go crazy haha. But if u like muscle worship, then timing your trip during competition should be ideal. Its not cheap for those body builder to maintain their regime with the supplement cost, travel and hotel to enter the competition, and if they didnt win, they would not get back their investment. So they might be motivated to find some generous sponsors hehe. Having said that, i dont have any experience travelling to thailand during competition time.

There are a few ways one can hope. The easiest is hoping that the guys knows about tawan bar and shows up there. Another is finding them on the apps. At least with these two options, you will probably know that they are indeed available for hire. 

2 hours ago, redxs said:

And how would you get to meet them?

Would they visit Tawan or would you need to go the competition? Are you able to stroll around the bb competition?

Their fees - similar to the bar boys?

Going to the competition and talking to them directly might not be wise in my opinion, but thats just me. I read few people who brave enough were actually successful in getting them that way. Though u might get in trouble too if they take offense lol. 

Fees always something you need to negotiate directly, but i believe starting with somewhat similar to what bar boys are asking is wise. Though if you are shooting for superstar, be prepare to up your ante.

On 2/21/2022 at 3:29 PM, z909 said:

I'm more into twinks, so please don't expect a report on their offering.

I was only in Tawan twice a few years ago, and then only because I had guests from overseas who were desperate to see it. Desperate rather summed up my views. Apart from us, no more than 3 customers in the bar the first time and 2 the second. Both visits a bored looking bunch of guys on the stage. I know - horses for courses. I just thought these guys should have been put out to pasture some years earlier! Hope the present lot are more interactive with the customers.

18 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

I was only in Tawan twice a few years ago, and then only because I had guests from overseas who were desperate to see it. Desperate rather summed up my views. Apart from us, no more than 3 customers in the bar the first time and 2 the second. Both visits a bored looking bunch of guys on the stage. I know - horses for courses. I just thought these guys should have been put out to pasture some years earlier! Hope the present lot are more interactive with the customers.

Despite repeat efforts of many members here,  there are quite a few of us in this forum who like Tawan and her boys and exactly for reason you mentioned - guys there tended to be much more interactive with clients, circulating freely  than in other bars. I'm using past time because formula may be different after re-opening with different venue and possibly different staff.

Horses for courses-sure, as much as some Tawan guys should be released to pasture as you say, in some other bars at times I think almost the some - guys there should be let to finish school  before going into the bar wild.