martinsen

TAWAN MUSCLE BAR

• Members
1 hour ago, orson said:

I think around 3 can be truly considered muscled. The rest are bodybuilders in their off season. 1 cute overweight Daddy who has an unusually big nut which fills his fake briefs oh so Wonderfully.

A dozen on weekdays, more on weekends. 

In other words  a tragic shadow of its hey day.

3 minutes ago, sydneyboy1 said:

When you have only half the size of the original bar, it would be impossible to match it. Right now, they have 3 guys on stage for each rotation because that is what will comfortably fit it. 

4 hours ago, orson said:

I think around 3 can be truly considered muscled. The rest are bodybuilders in their off season. 1 cute overweight Daddy who has an unusually big nut which fills his fake briefs oh so Wonderfully.

A dozen on weekdays, more on weekends. 

3 truly muscled guys? Now u make me want to go lol

3 hours ago, sydneyboy1 said:

this is what I think about myself too when I shave in the morning and look in the mirror. And since I'm doing great  hope is so does Tawan and it's boys. Remember that at end of day all wee need is just one bar and one guy as long as he fits

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

this is what I think about myself too when I shave in the morning and look in the mirror. And since I'm doing great  hope is so does Tawan and it's boys. Remember that at end of day all wee need is just one bar and one guy as long as he fits

I think they are doing just fine. As of last week, they're the only bar where jeans are off. They're also utilizing the space for massage in the mornings. But their announcement has lost something in translation. 

8 minutes ago, orson said:

I think they are doing just fine. As of last week, they're the only bar where jeans are off. They're also utilizing the space for massage in the mornings. 

that's even better news, hope at least some guys are working both shifts

• Members
10 hours ago, vinapu said:

I’m talking about the days when Tawan had a huge stable of beautiful muscle boys who were friendly and playful. They would sit next to you and flirt. There were the superstars who were well known and discussed on gay Thailand websites. Those were the days!

On 4/17/2022 at 3:48 AM, z909 said:

Pre-covid, I would have said any night of the week was good to go to Bangkok boy bars, on the grounds that once you find the right bar, there will be a good selection.

On the most recent trip, I didn't find any day of the week when it was worth going to the Bangkok boy bars.    None had a selection of twinks and the dress code was also a problem.   

I found my dates on the phone apps and when I wanted a drink, I'd go to Soi4.  

19 hours ago, orson said:

I think they are doing just fine. As of last week, they're the only bar where jeans are off. They're also utilizing the space for massage in the mornings. But their announcement has lost something in translation. 

Jeans are off meaning they are in briefs? 🤩

@orsonLast time I was there, there was a great guy with a shaved head who wore a Boston Red Sox hat. Was someone similar to that description there? I didn't get a name.

I still regret not offing him, but my heart jumped out of my chest when I saw the famous Lao tiger strutting around in tight skimpy black briefs. 

I had the Red Sox hat guy on my right and another guy on my left and I'm almost positive they would have been okay to work on a very professional collaboration in my hotel room.

• Members
On 3/10/2022 at 12:14 AM, orson said:

I think during those times there was no competition, and customers were scarce, so no supplements nor steroids. Well I heard Arthur is back in Bangkok so hopefully he can shape up and come back on stage. 

The ones with a soccer build on a Thai frame are sexy. 

Tawan recently updated their FB page with what seems to be their first photo from the new stage.

Tawan Post

For those of us who are muscle addicts, this photo is a positive sign. Though not shredded as some in this forum prefer, the massive thighs and broad shoulders are enough for me. 

There's actually a major world bodybuilding competition taking place in BKK in July, so I imagine this might have an impact on the eye (or more) candy at Tawan.

14 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

Tawan recently updated their FB page with what seems to be their first photo from the new stage.

Tawan Post

For those of us who are muscle addicts, this photo is a positive sign. Though not shredded as some in this forum prefer, the massive thighs and broad shoulders are enough for me. 

There's actually a major world bodybuilding competition taking place in BKK in July, so I imagine this might have an impact on the eye (or more) candy at Tawan.

Yes I was there last night. There was a photographer there clicking away, mainly at the ladyboy songstresses but also the Tawan boys during the show.

I didn’t really expect much from the show as the bar has only been re-opened for a few weeks and the stage is so small, but quite a good show considering.

- three bodybuilders doing muscle-posing with dicks poking out of shorts

- big did show. Because venue is so intimate and customer No’s were down, the guys moved through the audience encouraging a grope.

- one Tawan guy literally fucked a watermelon. 🍉 🍆 😳

- chuckwow (2 guys; only bigger, muscled guy came)

- Mr Ten and Mr X wearing g-strings and balaclavas. Mr X sucked Mr Ten; Mr Ten soon lost his g-string and started dry-humping Mr X and then buried his face deep into Mr X’s ass (so much so that the other Tawan guys in the audience laughed in admiration. Apparently  Mr Ten had gone above and beyond tonight).

Drinks 400฿

It was nice (for me at least) to see some familiar pre-Covid faces.

@MapraouThanks for the description of the show. After 3 years of nothing, I'm eager to see the show despite some of the limitations on stage size they have now.

Any thoughts to share on guys in rotation? People often complain about guys being too bulky and out of season.

How about attentiveness to customers in audience? On my last trip, two guys were not shy at all to come and sit with me, which they were most welcome to do as one had a beautiful body and smile and the other had a disarming babyface 

• Members
4 hours ago, vinapu said:

I visited Tawan yesterday with another member who IS NOT fan of big boys and we liked experience and atmosphere, very friendly. As soon as we showed up we were greated with handshakes by few of the guys - in what bar you have that kind of greetings.? If was Monday and holiday so it was not crowded, perhaps dozen  guys and the same number of customers including few Asian girls

Show carried up anyways, 3 divas, with lip sync singing, 3 muscle guys posing but only one with pokong cock, 6 big cock show participants who went about the audience to offer feel and collect tips. JO show with 3 participants, one of them did not finish race for a lack of tippers. Everything done in good natured mood.

Singing divas successfully tried to engage an audience in some sort of conversation and of course looked for tips. 

As in days past guys are circulating freely and as space is limited that requires a lot of less walking. 

Among boys novelty, genuine twink, not even aspiring bodybuilder so everybody has a chance there. 

Few old faces, few new, nobody drastically out of shape,quite opposite. As for me at least 5 looked offable right away including one I did few times  and who recognized me immediately earning beer and a red tip. And yes I offed one and hope to try others too.

Earlier  in the day, around noonish I passed by and there was lonely guy offering massage so of course I engaged him as to start trip in style. Not a bad looking guy and not a bad massage either. In the evening world saw him on the stage. Need to check that offer regularly as some of guys I, m salivating about may actually offer massage. Facilities, are on top floor so some climb is requred and are pretty basic but not that basic, clean and hot watered.

On weekend shows are aparently more sophisticated, ahem, but what we saw yesterday was entertaining enough. Recommended to everybody since twink is on an offer. 

This is the most positive Bangkok news I’ve read for some time. Let’s hope things gradually improve and a Christmas trip for yours truly could be on the cards!

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

I visited Tawan yesterday with another member who IS NOT fan of big boys and we liked experience and atmosphere, very friendly. As soon as we showed up we were greated with handshakes by few of the guys - in what bar you have that kind of greetings.? 

As in days past guys are circulating freely and as space is limited that requires a lot of less walking. 

Honestly, it's information like this that makes me eager to go back again. I can actually be a bit shy, but I'm welcoming to any guys there who approach me and sit. This could hurt or help me I guess. All I know is that if I have two guys approach me and sit on either side of me next trip like my last time there, chances are I'll be inviting them both back for a proper tea and scones at my hotel. 

This info combined with Tawan's new marketing push makes me think that they want to stand out by not being yet another guys on their phones type of bar. The marketing just shows me that they're trying harder and hopefully that trickles down to behavior of workers there.