martinsen

TAWAN MUSCLE BAR

On 5/17/2022 at 12:00 PM, GWMinUS said:

Vinapu, great to see you are back in Bangkok. Looking forward to your Trip Reports!!!

It may be some wait involved before I will write something resembling report, for that I need to be back home. 

Revisited last night for the show, more or less similar  to what I saw previously.

Now , after show there was novelty,some guys presenting themselves on the stage were in Adam,s dress. You don't have it in other bars. And of course, forget about jeans. Nobody wears them there  unless on the street.

• Members
3 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Revisited last night for the show, more or less similar  to what I saw previously.

Now , after show there was novelty,some guys presenting themselves on the stage were in Adam,s dress. You don't have it in other bars. And of course, forget about jeans. Nobody wears them there  unless on the street.

Are the boys in all bars now wearing shorts or jock straps?

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

What is Adam's dress? A leaf?

9 hours ago, zft0102 said:

Can't wait to return and see what Tawan has to offer now. Looks like its gonna be an amazing trip based on the reviews new Facebook photos. Gotta plan a trip there immediately

My trip is amazing even without Facebook account, rest assured.

On 5/30/2022 at 11:20 AM, vinapu said:

On Saturday  night I was there for the show. Full house, about 15 boys including  3 very substantially built, quite a few very well built and YES that twink who was by the way offed quite early in the evening. 

Some men could use some slimming, some may be not in their prime age  but muscles can, t be built too fast so it comes, with territory. 

About 20 spectators so when I told you house full you have an impression how small bar is. 

But whether you like their guys or not, it,s by the mile friendliest bar with a lot of interaction between guys, guys and customers and unheard anywhere else lipsync performers and a public.

All in good natured humor and that included calling me again KFC man for 27th time this trip. 

I was awarded prominent seat in front of the stage, if only because I had 3 guys sitting with me, one of them new, at least for me, and very handsome faced no to mention built suitably for that bar. Show had  usual lip synching singing, mild SM, muscle flexing, big cock show with participants intermingling with audience for feel and tip, wax candle and as, grand finale J/o with 2 successful participants. 

Of course I did not went home empty handed. What do you think, I'm a monk or something ? 

So for  Tawan lovers great news , bar maybe smaller but familiar fun not diminished. 

Music and AC level proper, conversation can be had without screaming and no danger of freezing. 

How much is the entrance fees?

How much is the 'massage' fees without informing the mamasan?

58 minutes ago, orson said:

Let me guess. Ten and Nop were among those who bared all? 

Ten no although he dis earlier when performing candle show.

I need toidentify who Nop is as i register only guys I had some interaction in th past.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

Drink 400, off fee 500, short time 2000, massage on the site 1500, long time depending whom you ask 3000 to 5000

What do you mean by 'massage on the site'? Does bringing the boy to our own hotel considered 'on the site'?

How can we off the guy without paying the 'off fee'? Can we just go in one hour before the show start and off the guy without paying any fee to the Mamasan?