martinsen

TAWAN MUSCLE BAR

Where idea of off without paying off fee comes from ? 

Massage on the site means literally that, during day there, s at least one guy on duty in front of the bar.

Massage fee if 500 is, clearly posted

He will take you through he bar o massage room on the 4th floor and mutilate you there. I don,t see why that couldn,t be done also after bar reopens in the evening. 

I also agree that while it is cheaper to arrange a guy from the bar to go over to your room before bar opens (because you don't have to pay for drinks and off fee), most guys prefer being offed in the bar as the bar keeps tabs on the drinks and off fees they are bringing in for the bar. The bar will only keep boys who bring in money hence long term it's better for thd boys.

Jason is correct. Before covid I heard rom two guys, working in two different bars that hey have to meet quota of drinks  and offs and that was reason  one of them act all left the bar. He claimed that because  he did not like policy  but I suspect not meeting the quota was the reason. 

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

Dropped last night at 11.40 just to collect my intended off and again two guys  on the stage wearing only  non-existing briefs. House was quite full. 

Did you inform your guy in advance that you were going to pick him up? What if someone else had offed him!

On 6/1/2022 at 3:27 PM, vinapu said:

Revisited last night for the show, more or less similar  to what I saw previously.

Now , after show there was novelty,some guys presenting themselves on the stage were in Adam,s dress. You don't have it in other bars. And of course, forget about jeans. Nobody wears them there  unless on the street.

Adam's dress is nudity?

On 5/30/2022 at 11:20 AM, vinapu said:

On Saturday  night I was there for the show. Full house, about 15 boys including  3 very substantially built, quite a few very well built and YES that twink who was by the way offed quite early in the evening. 

Some men could use some slimming, some may be not in their prime age  but muscles can, t be built too fast so it comes, with territory. 

About 20 spectators so when I told you house full you have an impression how small bar is. 

But whether you like their guys or not, it,s by the mile friendliest bar with a lot of interaction between guys, guys and customers and unheard anywhere else lipsync performers and a public.

All in good natured humor and that included calling me again KFC man for 27th time this trip. 

I was awarded prominent seat in front of the stage, if only because I had 3 guys sitting with me, one of them new, at least for me, and very handsome faced no to mention built suitably for that bar. Show had  usual lip synching singing, mild SM, muscle flexing, big cock show with participants intermingling with audience for feel and tip, wax candle and as, grand finale J/o with 2 successful participants. 

Of course I did not went home empty handed. What do you think, I'm a monk or something ? 

So for  Tawan lovers great news , bar maybe smaller but familiar fun not diminished. 

Music and AC level proper, conversation can be had without screaming and no danger of freezing. 

Wonderful report, may I know how many boys participated in the BC show? What is the show start time and last for how long?

Planning to visit, my last visit is around 4-5 years ago

8 hours ago, Ivan said:

Thanks Vinapu. Even the employees are in Adam's dress? I need to visit in the near future.

by employees I mean bar guys, after the show before closing few of them will be presenting themselves dressed in the air  on the stage. So visit after 11.20 pm to see then in full glory

So now that it's officially posted, I hope many of you will join the jockstrap night at Tawan on Wednesday.

The arrangement I was able to come to is that customers can pay 200 to have guy of their choice change into jockstrap for the night. Tipping by pulling on the straps and sliding a pink note in for guys already in jockstrap would be much welcomed of course. Pleasure can be increased by firm slap on muscular bubble butt after tip is nestled under strap. This will be the main pre-show entertainment. 

I think the show will be same as usual. I haven't received too much detail on that.

After the show, there will be a sexy posing competition to see which guy knows how to "sell" the jockstrap fantasy the best, resulting in a nice cash prize for top 3.

On 6/13/2022 at 8:31 PM, flashbarryallen said:

After the show, there will be a sexy posing competition to see which guy knows how to "sell" the jockstrap fantasy the best, resulting in a nice cash prize for top 3.

I think Mr ten would win by a landslide if posing was the only criteria. But I love this chubby guy wearing his fake underwear, but he's too aloof. 

• Members

I was at Tawan June 2023. Much less bodybuilders than in the past. Maybe 2-3 real bodybuilders and most looking totally uninterested in meeting anyone, just on their phones or talking in the back with other working guys. The place is now opposite the street in a much smaller room, because the owner of the building wanted to sell. Guys are asking around 3000-4000 THB, I could negotiate to 2500 with one and he was good. One other was like 3000 or nothing. I gave up because of the attitude and the guy prefered nothing rather than 2500.

There is a show at 10.30pm (there used to be 2 shows few years back) with erected cocks on display and the traditional cum show at the end. Most guys wear masks now. Show is longer and hotter on Fri and Sat.

One regular told me there are less bodybuilder because they now have more opportunities to work as personal trainers etc which was not the case before.

• Members
On 6/13/2022 at 8:31 PM, flashbarryallen said:

So now that it's officially posted, I hope many of you will join the jockstrap night at Tawan on Wednesday.

The arrangement I was able to come to is that customers can pay 200 to have guy of their choice change into jockstrap for the night. Tipping by pulling on the straps and sliding a pink note in for guys already in jockstrap would be much welcomed of course. Pleasure can be increased by firm slap on muscular bubble butt after tip is nestled under strap. This will be the main pre-show entertainment. 

I think the show will be same as usual. I haven't received too much detail on that.

A pink note is THB100, about USD3.  In the U.S., a tipping motion like that only costs $1 per tip.

4 hours ago, Kiwi306 said:

Yes. I guess there is some sort of obligation. It certainly took me by surprise though 

Actually, its normal since u took him out during bar opening hour. If u didnt pay off fee boys will have to pay coz he miss work. Such is the business model in gogo bar. If u want to skip off fee, take him outside bar operating hour, after bar closes or during the day before he has to go to his bar. 

If u took him at 6pm and he can be back at bar at say 8pm, maybe he can skip the off fee. Assuming he wanted to continue working that night, and he didnt work at the tawan massage as well, which has diff working hour. Given how happy u are taking him for 4 more consecutive nights, i take it he also cum during your session, thus he might not take another customer, and not going back to bar after your session, hence paying off fee make sense.

I know where you are coming from, Spoon. However, I think the bar might officially open at 8pm, but not sure. I know there are some guys there beforehand.

I wanted to emphasise that he could have accompanied me without informing his boss and therefore he displayed integrity as well as loyalty and honesty. During casual conversation with him and the manager, I got the impression that they could be flexible with their hours. It would be interesting to know that if you arranged for a meet-up with one of the guys, say, at 1pm, whether they would adhere to the same protocol.