martinsen

TAWAN MUSCLE BAR

If you want to off boy for couple days you can pay the bar the off fee in advance for the number of days you're having the guy with you in this way you avoid the hassle to go every day to the bar and the guy is free from the obligation to show up for work for the period you hire him.

1 hour ago, Kiwi306 said:

It would be interesting to know that if you arranged for a meet-up with one of the guys, say, at 1pm, whether they would adhere to the same protocol.

Answer is no. How I know? On last trip I took  the same guy twice, once during day, once past opening hours. He told me no need to pay fee for daytime as bar is closed. But requested 500 for off fee for our evening meet. 

Keep in mind report to work time may be bit different than bar opening hours.

On 8/11/2023 at 5:25 PM, Kiwi306 said:

We arranged to meet at the nearby Mango Tree restaurant the next day at 6pm, then go to my hotel room. Surprisingly he took me to Tawan first, rather than going straight to the hotel, in order to pay the off fee, so that again reinforced his integrity.

Vinapu's explanation that it is the boy's interest to register his off with the bar (even if it was 6pm and the bar wouldn't be open yet) is credible. Even if that wasn't the guy's motivation, I think it speaks to his integrity as a sort-of- employee to make sure the bar got its cut. You appreciated his honesty earlier when he reminded you that he had already received his fee. There's no reason to think he is not honest with his boss.