TotallyOz

Cost from Pattaya to Bangkok for Overnight

3000 long time is very generous for Pattaya but depending on guy's quality not unheard of.

If he comes and returns by taxi it will be an additional 2000-2500 , it leaves 2500 premium for inconvenience  of travelling and stress of being in unfamiliar city. Offer him 6000 and if he rejects move on or go to Pattaya yourself to see him there, that's my opinion

3 hours ago, Michael said:

I met a guy on Hornet that I like but in Pattaya and I'm in Bangkok. His Pattaya rate is 3,000. What rate would be best to bring from Pattaya to Bangkok for overnight?  He asked for 8k. LOL

He might be counting the transport, lost of other customers, and inconveniences to travel into that 8k. Or simply he quoted a high rate coz he dont want to travel unless it is for that much. By right, if u cover travel expenses, and 3 hours of travel time, that is more than generous to me. But hey, if u really feel u want him even for 8k, and the boy really think he can earn that much minus the transport fee if he stays in pattaya, go for 8k. Or find a different boy or go to pattaya hehe.

3000 is high for Pattaya, although my experience is with twinks & perhaps muscle boys sometimes want more.

According to my calculation, the guy can get to Bangkok on the bus for 10 + 120 + 60, which we shall approximate as 200.  So total cost of round trip = 400 baht.

He can waste his time surfing on his phone during the trip, which is probably exactly what he would be doing if at home in bed.    However, if he is paid 4000, that gives him an extra 600 as compensation for the inconvenience of traveling.   100 baht an hour is not a bad rate for sitting on a bus or skytrain in Thailand.    With a bit of planning, he can probably spend some time in Bangkok doing whatever he wants to.   You would think that should be seen as a bonus too.

So by my logic, no more than 4000.    He should be happy with that.

There are several reasons why this might not work:

1  He may get offed on a daily basis in Pattaya and does not need to go to Bangkok

2  He may be struggling to find customers in Pattaya, but still lacks the aptitude to calculate the cost of travel and price the job correctly, so that he optimizes revenue. 

3  If he doesn't know you, he has to price in the risk of you not being there or any other scenario which means he travels to Bangkok & earns nothing.  

4  He might genuinely think you are good for 8000.      I wouldn't cave in.

My guess is a combination of 2 & 3.

1 hour ago, z909 said:

How is progress on shipping this boy up to Bangkok ?

I don't really like to negotiate. I usually just say yes or no.  I have been thinking about this but the boy asked if this rate was too high.  I have not responded yet as I needed to think.

I negotiate, but only if his opening quote is reasonable.   8000 is not.

If you like the boy, the idea of going down to Pattaya makes sense.    Off him there, pay him a Pattaya long time rate.  Then if all goes well, once he knows you, he might just quote a realistic price for coming to Bangkok next time.     

Trust is a factor.   For example, in the UK where there is a shortage of available boys, I wouldn't travel 50 miles out of my way to meet a boy I had never met before, because some of them are unreliable and will not be there.    I also wouldn't travel more than 50 miles to look at a used car, as sellers often lie in the ads, or write things without checking the accuracy (e.g.they claim a full service history, but the records show missing services).  Anyway, if the boys have encountered unreliable customers,  perhaps there will be a limit to what they take on trust.

Finally, I like to be seen to be "in control" and not caving in to a boy in any discussions.  That seems to produce better results in the bedroom.   So if I were going to go to Pattaya to see a boy, I certainly wouldn't want to be seen rushing down there.   Leave it at least a week.  

Overnight just finished. He was on time and very cute.  A bit more feminine than I expected. Sex was excellent both last night and this AM.  He wanted to swim early this AM which we did. He left my place early as he was meeting a friend in Bangkok this morning.  Overall, well worth the money and the rate was the cost of a one-night hotel for me in Pattaya and without the added travel time for me. He said he would come anytime for 2-3 days for the same rate to just let him know.

30 minutes ago, Michael said:

Overnight just finished. He was on time and very cute.  A bit more feminine than I expected. Sex was excellent both last night and this AM.  He wanted to swim early this AM which we did. He left my place early as he was meeting a friend in Bangkok this morning.  Overall, well worth the money and the rate was the cost of a one-night hotel for me in Pattaya and without the added travel time for me. He said he would come anytime for 2-3 days for the same rate to just let him know.

Could not be more pleased for you Michael. What a guy, came all the way from Pattaya, arrived on time, delivered good sex x2, and seems the liking was mutual with the offer of long-long time. Do we foresee the makings of a regular?

1 hour ago, hank75 said:

Could not be more pleased for you Michael. What a guy, came all the way from Pattaya, arrived on time, delivered good sex x2, and seems the liking was mutual with the offer of long-long time. Do we foresee the makings of a regular?

I would enjoy seeing him again but seeing on a regular basis is not going to happen. I like more the bad boy types and he was just too sweet.  :)

32 minutes ago, vinapu said:

this is all what counts

Agree!

1 hour ago, spoon said:

Glad you got your money worth. So you end up paying 8k? Since he met with his friends in bangkok, that could also be the reason he wanted a repeat. 

Yes, I did.  Most of the guys have friends in different cities. That did not surprise me.