TotallyOz

Cost from Pattaya to Bangkok for Overnight

As a follow up to paying for a taxi. I have no idea how many boys I have hired off of GayRomeo, Hornet etc but it is definitely  in the hundreds and only once was I ever asked to pay for the taxi and it was not in advance. Boy told me it was a long journey from the hinterlands of BKK and he asked if I could meet him at Hotel when he arrived and pay the fare. Seemed fair to me.

One of the best decisions I ever made . That 250 baht taxi fare came back to me many times over , because this boy was a favorite of mine for over a year and many meetings.

22 hours ago, z909 said:

Somewhere near the top of the rules list is:  NEVER pay in advance. 

The only exception might be when dealing with a reputable business, such as some of those operating in Tokyo, where all fees are paid to the bar before leaving the bar.   No further money changes hands after leaving the bar.  

One key exception to this rule is that customers from some ethnic backgrounds are often charged the tip in advance before they leave the bar, although this is only usually true on their first off.

If you are a newbie, don't feel insulted if the mamasan tries to do this, they are just taking care of the boy as oftentimes new customers think (claim!) that they thought the off fee was the only payment due for the boy.  An upfront tip means less hassle when the off is over and the customer refuses to pay any tip.

Of course this is not for all ethnicities,  just those that have garnered a bad reputation from past behaviour of previous visitors

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

not sure what do you want to say here

I doubt you don't grasp it but I'll spell it out. Christian has made it plain that he thinks Thai people have a limited ability to grow in their mental abilities past the age of 13-15 year old.  I'm pointing out that any boy who can sucker someone into sending them money and then blocking them on all the possible sites where he could be found exhibits a mental ability far exceeding the pigeon hole Christian puts Thai people in.