jason1975

Trip report - March 2019 (last days of Twilight)

Thanks for the great reports, Jason. I'm glad you are enjoying the final days of soi twilight.

As the years went by I spent less time in the soi, but it's a real shock to think it's now gone forever. So many happy memories!

6 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Day 4

woke up, had breakfast and off to Siam Paragon for movie (Captain Marvel) followed by shopping for friends back home. At about 3pm; went to Ganymeade for massage. The Viet guy who serviced me twice in December no longer worked there. I didn’t have any preference so I just chose the first guy who came out to greet me. Lucky for me because he turned out to be gay! His massage strokes were pretty good and he gave me a great blowjob without hesitation. We did a 69 and it was my best cum in a while. He speaks English well and is Cambodian. Name is Ken and I am writing it here because he asked me “if you like, please recommend me to your friends”.

after massage, it was back to hotel for some aircon respite from the 38 degrees weather. How I wish Raya Hotel has a pool!

at 8pm, I walked down to Twilight. Hot male tout saw me and took my hand upstairs to Hot Male. I discovered later from Paulsf that DivineMadman was at Maxis at 8pm. So sorry I didn’t get to meet and talk to you. Was busy at Hot Male!

Sorry to have missed you.  Had plans (hehehe) for later that evening at my place.

Glad Ganymede worked out for you.  I have a guy there who is spectacular - top 1%, but works a few weeks at a time, then travels around spreading joy.  (Not your Ken.).   Can't vouch for everyone who works there, but generally guys seem to have great attitude.  My advice - go for the "body to body" massage.

Sounds like you've had a wonderful trip.  Thanks for the reports.

29 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

At about 3pm; went to Ganymeade for massage. The Viet guy who serviced me twice in December no longer worked there.

Hi Jason, have you seen the boy named Yoyo in Ganymede? Is he good looking irl or he's the viet guy you were talking about

Just now, GPAPA said:

Hi Jason, have you seen the boy named Yoyo in Ganymede? Is he good looking irl or he's the viet guy you were talking about

No I didn’t see him. He looks gorgeous in his picture on Ganymede Line but in my experience, good looking doesn’t equate great service. That’s why I rather go for Ken.

1 minute ago, jason1975 said:

No I didn’t see him. He looks gorgeous in his picture on Ganymede Line but in my experience, good looking doesn’t equate great service. That’s why I rather go for Ken.

Thanks. Are you still in bangkok? how long did you plan your trip

19 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

He was going to apply to join Jupiter and work after X-Boys closes next week. We go outside for smoke break. P speaks to owner and mamasan. Seems like he got the job due to his handsome face. But mamasan said he must work out to get body in shape. P smiles sheepishly. 

Thanks for recruiting? P to Jupiter.

Lately there was a severe shortage of boys particularly show boys in Jupiter and mamasan and owner sometimes had to make a emergency call to show boy such as Arm on off duty day asking to come to do the shows.

I hope P can dance.

Him being a Thai helps too in terms of avoiding absence penalty of 500 baht a day. Ex Jupiter Cambodian boy who left recently and move to Freshboy told me that he does visa run every two weeks so he had to take days off and pay penalties to Jupiter.

31 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Thanks for recruiting? P to Jupiter.

Lately there was a severe shortage of boys particularly show boys in Jupiter and mamasan and owner sometimes had to make a emergency call to show boy such as Arm on off duty day asking to come to do the shows.

I hope P can dance.

Him being a Thai helps too in terms of avoiding absence penalty of 500 baht a day. Ex Jupiter Cambodian boy who left recently and move to Freshboy told me that he does visa run every two weeks so he had to take days off and pay penalties to Jupiter.

Well, he does shower show at X-Boys so i doubt he will have any problem with the slow numbers.

I foresee myself placing a 1000 baht garland on him when I am in Bangkok again in December. That’s provided he’s able to stay on in Jupiter. I hope when I am there, I don’t have to compete against female customers for him! Other nights they can have him but I want him when I am in Bangkok!

2 hours ago, a447a said:

Thanks for the great reports, Jason. I'm glad you are enjoying the final days of soi twilight.

As the years went by I spent less time in the soi, but it's a real shock to think it's now gone forever. So many happy memories!

I think you will be truly sad when Golden Cock closes! But I doubt anyone wants to develop that Soi!

15 hours ago, hank75 said:

Jason, I always admire your rapport with the boys and nice little touches of generosity, like taking them to venues they are comfortable in for pool and music, or thoughtfully buying work shoes for your regular. Thanks for the great report...enjoying it.

Thanks, Hank. I just somehow managed to click with some of the boys better than others and I am happy to help these “godsons”. Love it when I see them happy.

But of course, sometimes they do try their luck. I have a pretty powerful JBL Bluetooth speaker to play music in room. Y, Z and P all asked about it and whether I could give them one so that they have music in their own rooms as well. They even offered to buy it from me (using the money i’m giving them!)

“Let me think about it,” I said. Got it in Singapore at equivalent of 2400 baht at a sale. I just saw it at Siam Paragon for 3990 baht!

48 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

But of course, sometimes they do try their luck. I have a pretty powerful JBL Bluetooth speaker to play music in room. Y, Z and P all asked about it and whether I could give them one so that they have music in their own rooms as well. They even offered to buy it from me (using the money i’m giving them!)

“Let me think about it,” I said. Got it in Singapore at equivalent of 2400 baht at a sale. I just saw it at Siam Paragon for 3990 baht!

Well this would make a nice special occasion gift if you can get it cheaper back home, it’s not inexpensive but not a huge amount either.

Very good to hear P will be joining Jupiter. It must have boosted his appeal to owner to see him invited in as a guest by a customer, suggests that he has potential to be a popular boy.

How do you request for a garland at Jupiter? Only curious, I don’t plan to do so because the last time I showed extra generosity at Jupiter, I found mamasans and boys descending upon me with outstretched palms. 

9 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Well this would make a nice special occasion gift if you can get it cheaper back home, it’s not inexpensive but not a huge amount either.

Very good to hear P will be joining Jupiter. It must have boosted his appeal to owner to see him invited in as a guest by a customer, suggests that he has potential to be a popular boy.

How do you request for a garland at Jupiter? Only curious, I don’t plan to do so because the last time I showed extra generosity at Jupiter, I found mamasans and boys descending upon me with outstretched palms. 

I think we probably have to tell mamasan if we want to present a money garland. I shall know in December!

13 minutes ago, hank75 said:

How do you request for a garland at Jupiter? Only curious, 

You just give the money for the garland to mamasan with 100-200 tip. They would staple baht notes together and present it to your favourite boy. Unless of course you want to present it by yourself with a kiss. lol

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

I think you can simply hang garland on the boy's neck  without applying for permission to any authorities, hung or not

Vinapu,

It’s a matter of logistics rather than applying for mamasans permission.

In order to do DIY garland.

1. You buy stapler at nearby “ All 60 baht shop”

2. You arrange baht notes evenly and staple together at your hotel before you go out.

3. You got to smuggle the garland discreetly into the bar and hide it if the boy sit with you in order to surprise him later.

4. If you are sitting far away from the stage, you need to run to present it as soon as the boy appears on the stage.

I decided it’s a too much hassle so let mamasan do the dirty work.  LOL

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

Vinapu,

It’s a matter of logistics rather than applying for mamasans permission.

In order to do DIY garland.

1. You buy stapler at nearby “ All 60 baht shop”

2. You arrange baht notes evenly and staple together at your hotel before you go out.

3. You got to smuggle the garland discreetly into the bar and hide it if the boy sit with you in order to surprise him later.

4. If you are sitting far away from the stage, you need to run to present it as soon as the boy appears on the stage.

I decided it’s a too much hassle so let mamasan do the dirty work.  LOL

good example how we humans are making complex even simplest tasks