jason1975

Trip report - March 2019 (last days of Twilight)

12 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Yes. Still in Bangkok for one more day and night. Sunday I leave

was originally kinda hoping to see you and paulsf tonight at Maxis, but that of course turned out to be impossible.

Soi Twilight tonight:

img_20190323-231928.jpg

img_20190323-231922.jpg

Deader than dead lol. Though the two guys in the pic chatted me up as I took these pictures and the right hand (weed smoking) one was quick to ask me if I wanted boy massage LOL. Like that was something special and hard to find in the general Silom/Surawong area haha.

I didn't realize how far the redevelopment has already taken it's toll, with the steel construction fence up to the left of Fresh Boys, which was Bonny Massage, right? Bangkok Massage still intact though

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Andy, I didn’t read forum last night otherwise I would have met you! I was in nearby Raya but then, I was occupied with boy in room. Haha!

No worries, boy is clear priority over reading forum and meeting other members :) Next time, or in sg....

7 hours ago, GPAPA said:

Oh yes I loved that place. I found it on my own tho, never seen any recommendation about this place. I had good massage and teases there.

just teases? Thought this was more of a full service shop..

8 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Z had just come back from overnight visa run and he didn’t sleep much on the minibus so he slept back at his room until time to meet me.

We just lounged in the hotel room, chatting, listening to Vietnamese songs on my Ipad...

Exactly what my Viet friend does when he returns from a border run. I especially value these moments together.