Guest guest_BenG1000

G Boys

Guest guest_BenG1000

Hi all!

Just wondering what G Boys is like. I know it is down Soi Wall St but I can't find much info on them.

Has anyone been lately? What are the boys like?

Thanks!

In December, it was larger more muscular boys & no twinks.  

I don't recall their muscle boys being the best looking either, but it's not an area I specialize in.

This thread provides an object lesson in how bars differ on different occasions.

G Boys was formerly the old XSize in Twilight. One of the first bars to relocate out of Twilight.

As XSize its attraction was its range of twinks for all tastes from slightly fem to moderately built and a range of nationalities. Thai, Myanmar, Lao, Cambodian, Vietnamese. 

However, it was variable. Some nights a stage packed with a multinational array of charming twinks. Some nights walk up the stairs, look, and with a rueful smile descend back to street level. Often on these occasions the authorities were cracking down on non-Thai guys. I had some of my best experiences with guys from there, also the worst. One of the mamasans was my pick for All Time Most Irritating, and I usually get on well with mamasans.

Last trip I wanted to see it in its new location and, based on that one visit, I would go back. Twinks of all types, multiple nationalities, two stand-outs.

But only three customers. Although to be fair it was quite early.

That was September. Now we have reports that December was muscle and January rough trade. 

My guess is that the Soi Wall Street location is not helping business. 

Go and take a look. If it is a good night, great. If not, just appraise the room, smile and leave. 

33 minutes ago, CurtisD said:

Go and take a look. If it is a good night, great. If not, just appraise the room, smile and leave. 

A good reminder.    If interested, walk in, spend a few seconds appraising the offer, then either stay or walk right back out.

Last time, I was kicking myself for not doing that, because just as as soon as the waiter tootled off to get my drink, I realized the selection was a bit rough.